Punishment
8.3k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now then let's talk about the punishment of Shizumi."After discussing all the other trivial stuff, Mama suddenly turned into strict mode. 

I wanted to stop her but she raised her hand to interrupt me.

"Mama already knew shii-chan, but rules are rules, there are things we should follow. This time it was fortunate that it was you who discovered about our family's secret. But, what if it wasn't you but other people instead. Our family could silence that person but we wouldn't know if their mouth will stay silent, we don't want to use severe action either...So Shizumi should be punished."She said. 

Shizumi who heard that trembled. Her mother, Shiyuki paled. I sighed, it seems I can't stop it.

"As for the punishment it's been decided-"Mama activated the her mobile bracelet and a screen appeared with a list of the family's rules and the consequences. 

I turn towards Shizumi who coincedentally turn to me, even though her make up is thick I can feel she was scared. 

I really did not plan to harm her, I saw the consequences of being expose. It said the person would get 100 lashes. I took a deep breath seeing that number, I bet it will hurt like hell.

Mama close her mobile bracelet, then she look at everyone, ready to announce the punishment but I stop her this time.

"Mama can I talk to you for second."I whispered.

Mama look at me and nodded.

"Mama I understand that rules is rules but, shizumi was not really at fault here...I will tell you later okay. So please don't punish Shizumi."I plead for shizumi's sake. 

"But, Shii-chan It's not mama who decided that it was 'mother' who told mama that execute the punishment strictly. favoritism is not allowed."Mama whispered, She also seems troubled about this.

This gave me a big headache. Since it cannot be help then I'll just do it myself.

"Okay mama since the punishment cannot be halted, but can I execute shizumi's punishment instead?"I said, this time with hopeful look.

Mama look at my puppy eyes. She puff her cheeks suppressing her laughter from coming out. 

Seeing her like this made the seriousness of the atmosphere to dissipate.

"Okay shii-chan you could do it, but do the punishment seriously okay."She said with a smile on her face.

She turned around and announce the punisment.

"Hereby, Shizumi will be punished according to our family's rule.But, Since the victim offered to punish Shizumi, I, The Empress accepted his offer, Now Who here wanted to oppose this decision?"Going back to her empress mode, I feel like mama have so many personalities.

Looking around, No one raised their hand. People knew that since the empress herself accepted the decision why would they oppose? It's the same as opposing the empress's decision. So no one raised their hand.

"As for the punishment, Instead of 100 lashes from being expose. The executor will decide what the punishment would be. That's all for this meeting and everyone is dismissed."She added something that touch me for a bit. I want to hug her and shower her with kisses. Damn, I'm already aroused when thinking about it.

Everyone except for my family exited. The remaining ones are Mama, Me, Sis Sona, Shina, Kira, Shiyuki and Lastly, Shizumi who is looking down.

"Shido punish her well fufufu."Sis Sona covered her mouth with hand and looked at me with knowing eyes.  

Her daughter, Shina also smiled widely. This girls are treating me like a pervert, Am I really that perverted? Remembering Kana's question earlier, I sighed.

Kira-nee as always, oblivious to all of this did not treat the punishment thing seriously and only gave me good luck smile.

Sister Shiyuki who is still pale from all of this punishment thing only looked at me with pleading look. I nodded to her and assured her with my smile.

As for the center of all this, Shizumi stared at the wooden floor without moving. I sighed.

Then everyone got out, Before Shina could step out I walked towards her and whispered. 

"Baby help me find the magic books this afternoon okay."We walked side by side, I move my head towards her ear and nibble it before whispering.

"Mmhn, Okay uncle, I'll wait for you in the library."Shina turned towards and kiss my cheek. Then she dashed off.

Sister Shiyuki is observing us again and muttered 'How indecent, Immoral!...'

I smiled at her causing her face to get red and averted her eyes. She then walk away.

Leaving me and Shizumi near the entrance of the throne hall. Sis Sona and Mama had paperworks to do and they stayed.

Shizumi was silent, She just stand there next to me. I didn't say anything either. I walk and she followed, So I walk aimlessly with her in those huge complex palace. Then we stopped in a room, this room is supposed to be my room. Looking around, it's ordinary, just an ordinary room with nothing special but my heart feels it's special to me. 

I walked in, the room is clean. There are frames with pictures, I look at it and saw the past Shido in his childhood. He looks so happy playing with other kids. There is even a picture with his sisters, Kana was slightly older than him, Kira is in middle school she look boyish, Shiyuki in her highschool she is a great beauty and looks elegant, and for Sona she appears to be in her university. In the center of all of the, patting the head of Kana ad shido was a woman with bright smile. She looks so mature. It's Mama, Shizue.

I feel surge of warmness in my heart looking at this photos. The other me felt really envious having a beautiful family like this. 

Grabbing the family photo, I walked towards the bed, it's not a big bed like mama had but it can fit two or three people. I lied down and raised the photo above my head, reminiscin the past. Memories started to came back little by little.

Shizumi did not say anything and only watched her uncle holding a photo frame. She walk towards near her and stopped at the side of the bed. Standing there waiting for her punishment. She knew how strict the family was and she did not run away and do her thing but obediently followed it.

After a while, I came back to reality. I feel great inside, I turn to Shizumi who was silent all this time. I said something that made her flinch.

"I guess its time to execute the punishment. Are you ready Shizumi?"I said.

------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

57