Punishing
8.3k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now lets start punishing you Shizumi, Although I said that. I don't really know what punishment I should do to you. Also you don't deserve to be punished, I mean I only saw you casting a spell in accident. So if you don't like to be punish then I can just report that I'm done punsihing you."I truthfully said to her. Honestly, She really doesn't deserve to be punished because of something like getting expose from using magic spell. Because all of it is just part of my plan, I didn't know there are rules about it though.  

Shizumi look at me with shock face. Her tan skin look so exotic and kind of aroused me a little bit. 

"Eh, Is that true uncle?"She asked.

"Yes, I can if you want to."I said spreading my arms.

She did not reply, She started thinking deeply. Time passed slowly, Waiting for her to come up withan answer.

"I think I should take the punishment uncle."She said with a grave look.

I look confused by her answer and asked."Why is it?"

"If I skip my punishment that means I treat the family's rule as shit."She furrowed her brows. 

"Is that so...."I think she has a clue. If I did really not treat this seriously then that also means I'm betraying my mama's expectation..

"Yes, uncle. You should p-punish me."Even though she look serious she still stuttered. Her face turned red when she realized how inappropriate and indecent her words are. She panicked inside her mind.'what the hell am I saying in front of my uncle, it's as If I'm a naughty girl need a spanking. shit, this embarassing'

I look at her weirdly, I find her words tempting but I also realized I just misundertand her words. Damn girl, You made your uncle tempted a little. I haven't tasted a gyaru in my life.

"Oh okay, wait a minute I'll think of a suitable punishment for you."Ignoring her blushing face, I escaped by thinking of punishment. Speaking of punishment should I go BDSM? No No, This girl is still young for that but, her unruly figure makes me want to do it.

Shizumi's hair has been dyed into rainbow color hair, Blue Contact lens eyes with long lashes with glitters below her eyes. her lips is pouty pink. She wears dangling earings. She wore a khaki twist sweater and a jeans short with black knee socks. Overall she has taste in fashions but there is one thing is missing. Her hairstyle is dull, she did not even style it but just let it down. Although its wavy it's still look plain for me. 

To tell the truth, I'm not againts her on being a gyaru that likes fashion but what I don't like is becoming a problem in the family. I even felt sorry about my sister, her mother. Okay, let's punsih this girl for being rebellious.

"Okay let's start, Sit on the bed."I ordered. Standing up and pointed at the bed.

Shizumi look confused but she nodded. 

I browse around the room, searching for something. Opening the drawers then the cabinet. Found it. The next one is, Oh there it is hanging on the wall.

Carrying the items in my hands made shizumi more confused, what I'm holding is a eye mask and a belt. 

"What is that for Uncle?"She nervously said.

"This items is for your punishment. Don't worry I won't hurt you nor it's painful. First let's cover your eyes with this eye mask."I approach her and gave her the eye mask.

She took it, she look at me. I nodded and gestured her to put it on. She hesitated for a second. The she put it on. 

Shizumi saw darkness in her eyes it made her bit uncomfortable. Her heart beat faster because she was so nervous what will happen next. She keep thinking what's her punishment. She became fidgety until someone grab her hands, it feels warm she thought. 

The hands held her for a minute. The hand holding her guiding her hands at the back. Then she feel something circling around her hands it made her really nervous, Her heart feels insecure. She wanted to stop this but she knew she could not, If this was stopped, her family might hate her for using her uncle's kindness. But what she didn't know that her uncle is really evil and perverted.

Done, I watch shizumi with eyemask and her hand was bounded by the belt. My heart felt squishy, I'm amazed I did this with my niece. Looking at her biting her lips, I feel my heart desire acting up, it's telling me to eat this girl. I know, just wait. let me enjoy this for a moment. 

I still have to punish this rebellious girl, Although she became obedient when she's with me. I know that, she will still have this behaviour in the future. Seeing her did not even talk with her mother earlier.

Shizumi suddenly felt the hands that was holding let her go. She panicked, She tried moving her hands but she could not. She became more nervous but she realized she was just overreacting the whole situation, her nervousness lessened a bit. She called out.

"Uncle are you still there?"But hearing no reply, She thought her voice was small so she called out out loudly.

"Uncle are you there!?"Her voice was so loud.

But she did not recieve any reply again. Her calming her heart beat faster again making her yet nervous again.

She shouted. "Uncle!"

No one. 

"Uncle!"Again, but no one replied her. She tried standing up but her comes the scary part. As if she was stuck she could not feel her body moving at all, even her tied hands, She could not feel anything. She could only see darkness that stretch from afar. She run but feel no legs to run. 

She tried calling out again but this time she lost her voice, She can use her mouth but she cannot hear voice coming out from her mouth. She was truly scared, She wanted to cry tears but no tears came out because she did not have a body. 

Time passed, Days passed, Months passed and years passed, she did not know how much time had passed by. She felt like she was her for eternity. Everytime she would remember her family, She even forgot how she came her in the first place. 

She dream to one day and woke up seeing her family again but when she woke up it was only darkness she sees. She would remember her mother and it pains her how she caused a problem for her mother. She promised to herself that if one day she wouldn wake up she would become a good child for her mother. She prayed everytime in the darkness to let her see her family again. She promise to obey her mothers words, she promised she will listen to her mother. 

She woke up again and find herself in the darkness, She prayed while tears coming out from her spectral body 'Please let me see my mommy again!'

Unexpectedly a voice suddenly asked her.

"Do you really want to see your mommy?" 

As if the heaven suddenly gave her hope, Shizumi hurriedly replied to the voice 'Yes! I want to see my Mommy!'

"Is that so?"The voice wanted to confirm her words again.

'Yes! I want to see her again! I want to apologize everything what have I done to her. I promise I will become a good daughter for her, I promise I will listen to her. So that is why let me see my mother, please.'She pleaded, She didn't hear her words but she knew what she was talking. 

"Well then if that is your wish, Follow the light."The voice said and disappeared.

Shizumi look everywhere to search for the light the voice was talking about. Then she saw a twinkling light from afar. She walk towards it even though she knew she couldn't feel her legs she still walked towards the light. She notice the light is getting closer, Without hesitation she run towards the light until the light was in front of her covering her entire self. She instinctively close her eyes.

When she open her eyes, She suddenly could feel her entire body. She felt wet tears in the corner of her eyes. She tried wiping her tears, this time her hands came back. More tears flows out. She hugged her body, She was so relieved. She look around and found out she was in the room of her uncle. She look in front of her and suddenly saw her uncle smiling at her with open wide arms.

Shizumu jump towards him.

------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

66