Curious Angel
6.3k 2 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiroe and Alice watch the couple from afar while Alice is oblivious of heat rising up inside her body.

This is the first time she saw someone copulating. However, This is not your normal sex. It is anal sex, Alice kept muttering 'That's dirty...He should not put it inside there...How immoral!'

While the girl on Alice's side had a calm face. Shiroe only smile silently watching her husband having sex with another girl. If this was from the past, The Wife would become angry and slap that slut...

Instead, Shiroe became horny from watching. Down there is now soaked from her love juice leaking out. She wanted to join them but she knew it would only worsen the situation.

Shiroe needs to get close to Shina for them to have a threesome with her husband. Shiroe's breath became heavy as lust ignited.

Shiroe lick her lips as she turn her gaze at the side. Seeing a girl with beautiful angelic wings. She could see the lust in Alice's eyes. 'Hmm, heee I've never would have thought this girl is naughty...didn't God forbid her from having indecent thoughts and Intimate relationships with a male...That God even embedded a fear inside her...' 

Shiroe pitied this girl. Shiroe was also forbid by her creator but it was not a serious matter unlike Alice's part. It was a God that created her. God's words is absolute, If one disobeyed, One should be punished.

Before Alice could realize she is having indecent thoughts. Shiroe needs to stop it, else Alice would suffer divinine wrath.

"Alice-chan, let's get out in here... "Though, Reluctant Shiroe drag Alice forcefully. 

"E-Eh Wait!..."Alice stop Shiroe.

"What?"Shiroe stopped and ask her.

"Shouldn't we stop them...I mean your the wife right?"Alice said. Looking at Shiroe with a bit confusion.

"Stop them? Why?" Shiroe saif. She knew what Alice meant.

"After all, you are the wife. Shouldn't you stop your husband?"Alice carefully said.

"So? I already knew Shido has many women." Shiroe calmly replied.

Alice is shock from inside. 

"Eh...He has many women?"Alice asked. She did not know whether to laugh or cry. The wife is okay that her husband has many women.

"Yeah, What wrong with that." Shiroe said plainly.

"Haa haa haa, wrong? It's completely wrong. How could you ignore this situation. Your husband is cheating on you and you are okay with that? How could it not be wrong..."Alice retorted. 

"Ah, So that's what you meant... Don't worry about such trivial things. Even I wanted to make him mine alone, I think it would be impossible to do so."Shiroe stared at her husband from afar. 'My husband is a beast, Pleasing him is hard. I cannot take him alone. Because of his weapon. I already became his slave...mhhm just from the thought of his weapon made me quite horny..'Shiroe thought.

Alice misunderstand Shiroe's words."Trivial, Did he force you to marry him?"

Shiroe snap out from her daze as she look at Alice with a blank look."How did you come up with that?"

"Well, you said its impossible to make her yours alone. I thought he force you to marry him." Alice said.

Shiroe shook her head."No he didn't force me but I let him choose."

"Choose what?"Alice asked a bit curious.

"I gave him options, If he wanted to take my body he is required to marry me. Or forget about it. As for what his answer, I think you can already imagine that."Shiroe answered with a straightface.

Alice got stunned. She did not mean that. She shook her head, the topic was changed."Okay, So how about his women how do you feel about that?"

Shiroe look at Alice for a second."I don't know, although it makes me uncomfortable knowing he has many women at first. As we spend our time together, I realized he cannot be shackled by only one woman."

"Why is that?"Alice got curious. 

Shiroe stare blankly at this girl... This girl's curiousity is whole another level. It gave her a bit headache.

"Do I really have to say it?"Shiroe rolled her eyes.

"I'm curious!"Alice exclaimed with a smile. She wondered why that man cannot be shackled by only one woman.

As they say, Curiousity killed the cat.

Shiroe is having a trouble saying it. She knows she don't have to say it. But, one of her biggest principle is no lying. 

Although, She tricked Shido in the past. But all those she asked are true. 

"Okay, I'll only say this once so listen carefully..."Shiroe said while saying inside her mind.

Alice obediently nodded her head.

"As for why Shido can't be shackled by one woman its because he is monster in bed."Shiroe said calmly. She stare at Alice's eyes. 

As for Alice's response. She blank out, Dumbfounded. Her mind was struck by lightning. "W-W-What did you just say?"

Alice asked, She thought she misheard Shiroe's words.

But Shiroe shake her head."Didn't I said, I will only cite it once."

Alice became silent. Her body face became red hot. She cover her face with her hands. She got embarassed.

The two became silent as they heard a loud voice.

"AAHN! Shido thrust your massicr cock in my dirty ass Aaahn!"Shina's frantic moankng reverberated in the top floor.

Alice's blushing face intensified. Smoke comes out from her head as her eyes is rolling.

Shiroe mumbled 'How envious, I bet it feels good.'

She wanted to joind but seeing the collapsed girl beside her. She sighed.

Then the two disappeared from where they we're standing.

As the moaning of Shina became louder and louder. Being fucked in the ass seems making her lightheaded. Since her ass is very sensitive, having a cock inside is very pleasurable for her. 

Her pussy keeps squirting nasty juice.

"Aaaahn I'm cumming from being fucked in the Ass Annnnhaaa."Shina is facing back, She arched her body as strech her hand to grab around my neck then her body trembled pleasure. Her pussy juice shot out.

As for me. I am ramming my cock inside tight ass. Grabbing her hips and perky butt for sometime. 

Earlier, Shina was having a hard time being fucked in the ass even though there is a lube. It didn't help the pain from being pierced by a massive cock such as mine.

But with the help of magic, We slowly got used to it. Also, when I first thrust my dick inside her ass. It feels so amazingly tight, it was like being crushed.

Although, Her asshole feels so good. I still prefer her pussy. 

Time passed by, The two of us is soaked from sweat. Shina is covered by my white cum all around her body. Some gushed out from her vagina and Asshole.

The sight was beholding. I love it. Her body keep twitching as she stuck her tongue out while gasping for breath.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

62