Caught
5.3k 0 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dining hall of Chikushodo Palace.

Once again, I sat beside my Mama. She was oblivious of what happened to me. For her, I was only gone for half a day. But for me, It was a long duration of time I didn't see her.

I want to hug her tightly. I want her to pamper me. But it would raise suspicions from the 'virus'.

Kana is here with us. She sat beside Shiroe and Shina. Three intelligent girls talking happily with each other.

Apparantly, Everyone except the younger once knew Shiroe. So they are familliar with each other. Even mama knew her.

Anyway, As for why they knew Kuroe and Shiroe. As Shiroe said, Grimoire cannot get out from their space if they don't have contract with humans or other intelligent creature. 

Mama said that my grandma signed a temporary contract with the two grimoires for their help. That's why they could get out temporarily. After all, Grimoires like Shiroe are a picky choosers when it comes of choosing a master.

To sum it up, Everyone here didn't know about my event. I was glad they didn't question me when they learn Shiroe became my wife. 

"Shiroe, be careful of this Husband of yours. He's a beast."Sis Sona joked.

Shiroe said that, She would only sign the contract to me If I marry her. That's the strory she came up.

Everyone thought that we only married for a day and still didn't consummate our marriage. Unknown to them, I've been fucking her for a decade.

Mama did not understand what Sis Sona said so she just ignore them and continued eating and feeding me.

Kira-nee, well as always she ignores trivial things and ate in her own pace.

Those who I'm with relationship blushed slightly when they heard Sis Sona's words.

Only Sister Shiyuki became flabbergasted, her chopstick stop in the air as she watch the others having a tint red on their cheeks.

She look at Shizumi's reaction and dread plastered on Shiryuki's face. Her heart turn cold as she turned her attention to me. 

I feel a piercing stare, So I look where it came from. Sister Shiyuki is looking at me with a smile while behind those eyes was not smiling at all.

What happened?

What did I do?

I was so preoccupied with my mama pampering me.

I look around and saw the girls blushing. I got confused but when I hear Shiroe's reply I know I fucked up.

"Is that so... Shido is it true? Your sister said that you're a beast?"Shiroe smiled mysteriously. She knew what is happening. 

I squinted my eyes. I stare at her eyes saying 'I'll punish you later.'

Shiroe smiled sweetly as she bit her lips seductively. She's provoking me.

I sighed as I pretend to be oblivious. "Beast? Me? There is no way I am."

Everyone I have relationship with look at me with contempt. As they thought 'why don't you look at the mirror while saying thos words.'

I see their eyes but I tried my best to ignore them and continued."I'm a human you know... I'm not a beast."

They rolled their eyes at the same time. Come on help me. Sister Shiyuki's eyes became more deadly and colder.

Shizumi stop blushing. Look at your mom. I tried gesturing Shizumi but this girl became clueless she became shy when I gestured her. Crap, My hair shivered.

Sister Shiyuki look at me with elegance but her eyes is not elegant at all. "Shido-kun, Shizumi can I talk to the both of you after dinner?"

Sis Sona smiled widely. I bet she's Laughing inside her mind. 

Shiroe smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Shina became worried. But I can see she's trying to cheer me.

Kana and Akane didn't know what's happening but when Shina whispered to them they look at me with pitiful expression. Hey!

Kira-nee and Mama ignored us. 

Shizumi then realized what just happened. Her face paled as she look at me with anxious expression. Oh, God. Don't look at me like that, it will only worsen.

I facepalm myself.

I look up and stared at the ceilings. 

"Y-Yes Sister."I answered.

I hear Sis Sona chuckled. She leaned forward as she whisper me. 'Good luck, Idiot Shido.'

I look at her and blame her.'You started this'.

Sis Sona laugh lightly.'I did thay intentionally. You should tell her honestly. It won't be good for the two of you hiding your relationship with her mother...Also you want Shiyuki too right? Why don't you het her in the process.'

Is what she said. Her words make sense... I'm really grateful of Sis Sona. She wholeheartedly support me from having a harem. I will reward her greatly later. 

'Sis, meet me in the hot spring later. I want to spend time with you.'I said gently.

'Ah, that's so sweet of you Shido. Okay, I will wait for you in there then.'Sis Sona smile in response.

Shina elbowed her mother. "Mom we're eating no whispering."

'Hehehe, our little girl is jealous...'Sis Sona chuckled.

I also chuckled. Shina look at us with puffing cheeks. 

"What are you whispering the two of you?"Kira asked.

"About things that a muscle-brain like you won't understand."Sis Sona replied.

"Do you want Fight Sona!"Kira said with deep voice.

"Didn't I just said you only think of fighting. Look at you, Seeking fight."Sis Sona sighed as she shake her head.

"The two of you stop it. Dining hall is not for fighting..."Mama strictly said to the two. Oh, her majestic aura activated.

"I apologized, Mother."Sis Sona bow to mama.

Kira fiercely glared at Sis Sona as she also bowed to Mama."I'm Sorry Mom."

This is the first time I saw them fighting. I look at everyone's reaction. Welp, they didn't even react. Only, Akane became fidgety suddenly. I know right.

It's as if everything just happened is normal.

Mama then whispered to me. 'Don't worry Shii-chan. Sona and Kira are close and often fight each other.'

I nodded.

I was a bit surprised. 

We continued our dinner silently. While the girls started to happily chat again.

Shizumi, became gloomy and did not join with the others. I know what she is feeling right now. 

Because I'm also feeling a bit nervous. Despite I matured this past decade. Facing such situation is nerve-wrecking.

Sister Shiyuki smiled with elegance but her eyes is dreadul. I gulped my saliva down as I resume eating.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

52