Truth
5.7k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Care to explain this to me Shido-kun. Did you touch my daughter?"

I'm having a great tribulation. One wrong move I'm dead. 

The Woman in front of me is sorrounded by zapping purple electricity. Her fierce eyes look at me.

Right now, I and Shizumi was bowing in dogeza. 

Earlier...

After eating dinner, all of us parted. Everyone will go back to their home tomorrow. I would be very busy this night. 

Before that, there is something I need to do first. I look at Sister Shiyuki who return a smile. That smile is so beautiful but I know it's not beautiful at all. It's a devil smiling.

Shizumi and I followed Shiyuki. 

The two of us followed her while our heart is beatung nervously. Sweat trickled on our face, hands turning cold from anxiety. 

The atmosphere is silent. The sounds of our footsteps reverberated. It's too eerie. I could hear my heart beating.

If you are wondering why I am afraid, I'm not afraid of confronting her on a fight but what I'm afraid of is because I'm guilty. I hid something from my Sister Shiyuki, For public views, Even if incest is now allowed. 

It's still Taboo for everyone, She found out that her Brother and her Daughter was having a deep intimate relationship made her feel strange.

Shiyuki found my relationship with Shina. She became perplexed about it. She did not think that one of her family with create a Taboo. 

But today's dinner, She now found out that most of her family is having an intimate relationship with her younger brother. What shock her the most, Every women is okay for him to have many women.

They saw them chatting together happily....She thought 'This is strange... That is wrong... That's immoral!'

Finally She saw her daughter, Although Shizumi became rebellious to her. Shizumi is still her precious daughter, Shizumi is the only one left to her. When she saw her daughter joined the comversation with blushing face, Shiyuki felt something triggered inside her.

She tried to deny it but when she saw her daughter asking for help to her younger brother. Her heart turn cold and feel immerse anger deep down.

Shiyuki is one of the people who prejudiced against Taboo. 

If I knew she has prejudice against incest, I wouldn't have to make her watch me and shina making out. But as they say, there is no If in the world.

Everything already happened. Right now my objective is persuade Sister Shiyuki to accept my relationship with Shizumi.

We arrived at the greenery. A glass covered dome, reinforce with steel. Inside is a forest of plants. We walk inside. 

I breathe the fresh air that the plants produce. This place look so peaceful. I now understand why my Sister like this garden.

"Sister, did you plant all of these?"I unconsciously asked while looking around, admiring the wonder of nature.

Shiyuki is surprised. She thought. 'Is it tbe time for you to ask that?' But her expression betrayed her thoughts.

She smiled."Yeah, all these plants is something I take cared with my own hands. Though Androids usually water them everyday when I'm not here...That plant there I bought the seeds from Africa, It's a rare plant... As for that plant there. When I visited Iceland, I was so in love with that plant. So I bought it's seeds....As for that....also there..."

Sister Shiyuki, are you somekind of plantswoman or a horticulturist? Time passsd by, Sister Shiyuki explained all the plants she love...I think she love all the plants here that's why she explain every plant in her to us. 

Shizumi look at her mother with amazement. She didn't know thay her mother has a history with these plants. 

I was also surprised but I was thankful of myself earlier for asking those words. Right now, All I can do is praising the plants and maybe she wouldn't get extremely angry anymore.

When I saw how genuinely happy my Sister Shiyuki when hearing my praise. My nervousness earlier started to calm down.

Anyway I'm glad that Shiroe taught me about herbs and plants. If I didn't have knowledge about it, I would already be doomed.

"Shido, you know about plants?"Shiyuki ask me with anticipation plastered on her face.

"Well, I remembered that I studied about it..."A missing memory suddenly popped up."I remembered I studied about plants because I want to see sister smile...Because I saw how lonely you are, that is why I thought of studying plants to make you happy. Sis Sona told me that Sister Shiyuki likes plants so much. Sis Sona said that you would become happy if someone praise your plants...."

"Y-You remembered?"Shiyuki got shocked. Her expression became trepid. 

Shizumi listened on the side...She turn silent.

Shaking my head."No, a memory just popped up."

"Do you remembered 'that' time?"Shiyuki asked with fear on her face. I was busy arranging my memories so I didn't see her expression.

"What time?"I got confused.

"You did not remember in the lounge room?"Shiyuki ask. Her heart is bearing faster.

"Hmmm, No I think not."Shaking my head.

"Is that so..."Shiyuki sighed.

I glance at her, She's acting strange. Why is it? It's strange why is she feeling relief.

We arrived at a beautiful scenery. So many beautiful flowers was planted on a small mound. There's a stair leading at the top of the mound where a table and chairs was placed.

Shiyuki lead us there and make us sit.

"let's go back on our main topic...What's your relationship?"Shiyuki became strict suddenly.

Shizumi and I both stayed silent. I think I should tell her the truth. But Shizumi answered first.

"M-Mom, Promise me not to get angry okay?" Shizumi said. Her face was filled with worries.

Shiyuki look at her daughter's expression. Her heart ached. "Okay, As long It's not something cannot be forgiven."

Oh no. I should talk, else Shizumi would say something thay would worsen the situation. After all this girl is clueless.

"Ahem, Shizumi I'll explain it." I said.

"No, Uncle I should..."Shizumi is trying to interject but I didn't let her.

"It's okay Shizumi... Let me do this. I don't want to see you sad like this anymore." I gently said.

"Uncle...Mhmm then you can." Shizumi smiled.

Shiyuki is watching us uncomfortably. Her heart became annoyed. She just saw her Daughter and Brother flirting in front of her. What woukd she feel about it. She frowned as gritten her teeth.

"Sister, I'll be honest with you. Shizumi and I, We are in relationship." I said straightforwardly. My eyes is looking at Shiyuki's eyes. We stared at each other, I could see her eyes squinted, Dread, Confusion, Anger and something I was not expecting, Envy.

Here I thought, I didn't have close connection with her in the past. It seems I need to probe it further.

This is getting interesting.

"Shido you got some nerve to say that in front of me...You are saying, You and My daughter is dating?" Shiyuki said, her voice is shaking.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Is that so...Did you two already kissed?"A zapping noise sounded. I can see a flickering electricity on her body.

"Yes we did it already." I calmly replied.

Shiyuki flinched. The next question she wanted to ask is something made her nervous and scared. She denied those but she couldn't help but wanting to ask.

The electricity around here intensifies. The zapping became louder and louder. I could feel Shizumi's hand on mine below.

"Did the two of you already made love?"Her voice turned hoarse.

Instead of me replying her question. Another voice interrupted.

"Yes Mom, Uncle and I already had sex." Shizumi declared.

The cup on Shiyuki's hand broke into pieces. As she look at me with horrifying eyes.

"Care to explain it Shido?"

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

53