Confirmation
5.1k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, What Shizumi said is true." I nodded. 

"W-What!?" Shiyuki cover her mouth with her hand. Shock, The thing she tried to deny all this time.

"Mom..." Shizumi muttered.

Shiyuki close her eyes as it tremble. We could see her breathing heavily. Her body keep shivering. 

"Mom!" Shizumi stands up and hastily approach her mother. 

"Sister." I also became worried. I tried going to her side but Shiyuki said something.

"Brother, what have you done..." Shiyuki said looking me in the eyes. I could see anger and confusion.

I did not answer her. I stayed silent.

"Brother, She's your niece, my daughter... How could you do this..." Shiyuki said while looking at me fiercely.

I didn't know what to say. I'd like to tell her about my complex but I think it would only backfire to me. I stayed silent.

"Mom, don't blame uncle. Please." Shizumi begged. 

When I heard her, my heart warmed up. But I feel like a coward for staying silent.

Since I caused this problem. I should take responsibility for it. What kind of man am I if I can't defend my women. Although, I plan to make Shiyuki one of my harem also.

Right now, I'm confronting her as a lover of her daughter. Brother of hers. The forbidden love that she hates.

"Sister, to tell you the truth. I'm not ashamed dating my niece, your daughter. I think I didn't do something wrong. I love Shizumi, She accepted me (I did it intentionally. But in the end she accepted me.)... Sister, I confessed that I have a thing with incest. I'm a man who can fell in love with his blood-relative... I won't apologized to you because what I want right now is to gain your approval... Sister Shiyuki, Please accept our relationship." I said calmly. I look into Shiyuki's piercing glare. I told her my complex.

Shiyuki is shocked to the core. Her heart ached... Intense anger and she was too confused. "You are saying, you can feel lust to us your family?"

"Yes. Honestly Sister, I also admire you. You are so beautiful, Your graceful aura and captivating figure, I like you. I have a thought of making you mine." I unconsciously said. I was lost in thought while gazing her. 

Shizumi pouted. 'Uncle is pervert.' She thought.

Shiyuki got stunned silly. Her face became red. 'What is he talking about... We are talking about the problem. Not flirting.'

"Sister, I know you love Shizumi so much. You want to protect her. But it's the same for me. I love her dearly, I don't want us to be separated. That is why Sister Shiyuki, will you approve our relationship." I realize what I said earlier, I feel embarrassed a littke bit. We we're talking about Shizumi and My case yet I unconsciously blurted, I also like Shiyuki.

Shiyuki frowned. 'This little guy, change the topic before I could say anything.... is it true he sees me as a woman? No no no what am I thinking... Seeing my daughter's expression, That face is face of a girl in love. Just like the old days. This is troublesome. I respect my daughter's decision and also I'm thankful this hateful brother of mine... I can accept the two in relationship and kisses but the thing I was angry for is they already have sex, I cannot accept such thing... Shizumi is still 16 she is so young for that kind of activity...but even if I decline, Everything already happened.'

Thoughts after thoughts. Shiyuki stayed silent for a long time. But I patiently waited for her. Despite having steady composure deep inside me, I'm nervous. 

Shiyuki open her eyes. I flinched and grip my hand into fist. 

"Shido, I'm angry of what you've done to my daughter. I'm so furious, I have an impulse of striking you right now. But it seems I can't do that, someone will stop me from doing it."She saud while glancing at Shizumi on her side. 

Shizumi is looking at me passionately. She listen to my words earlier. Her heart flutters in joy she feels so happy. This girl is already madly in love with me. That's why I will do anything for her and my women, even if sacrificing my body just to protect them.

I can't let them be harmed. 

Shizumi is surprised when her mom look at her. Her face blushed. Then she stare at her mom wirh resolution in her eyes.

"Mom, I will stop you no matter what if you did something to uncle...Mom, I know our relationship is taboo. But I can't help it, I love him so much. That is why, Mom, please accept our relationship." Shizumi voice sound confident at her first sentence. Then her voice turn meek suddenly at the latter part as she bow in dogeza to Shiyuki. 

Then I stand up. Circling around the table arriving at the side of Shizumi as I did the same. I bow towards Shiyuki in dogeza.

"Sister, please accept us." My head hit the concrete ground. As my forehead turn red.

Shiyuki watch us with troubled face. She dislike this situation but she can't help it. Her daughter is literally begging for her confirmation. If she denied them, She would look like the bad guy here or the villain that wanted to tear apart the couple.

Shiyuki is dilemma as her heart became heavy. She release a sigh. "Okay, I will accept your relationship."

"Really!? Mom, is that true... Mom I love you so much. Unclr did you hear that? Mom accepted us." Shizumi's face brightened. Her smile widened. She hug her mother then embraced me tightly.

I look at my Sister with Grateful expression. I feel like I'm gonna crap. The atmosphere was too intense. I can see Sister struggled making decision. But, I'm so happy she is not some kind of villain.

Now that you think of it. Ever since I got here, I did not encounter any villain or enemy? Oops, Foreshadowing... I just raised a flag.

"Thank you Sister." I said.

Shizumi is embracing me while her mother is looking at us. This is kind of embarrassing actually.

Then shocking the two of us. Shizumi kissed me on the lips.

Shiyuki is shock because of her daughter's assertive actions. She sighed as she glance at the beautiful flowers she planted. Ignoring the two making out.

She feel a bit jealous. That's because It's been a decade her husband passed away. She was lonely this past decade. Her body was aching when she first saw her little brother on the hospital 5 years ago. She hated herself for thinking such immoral thought. That is why she hated such impure relationship. 

But, looking at her daughter changed so much she feel grateful of her little brother. The sparked feeling from 5 years ago suddenly flickered. Her body ache much more. 

Shiyuki only watch at the plants but the sloppy noise of the two making out each other triggered something from her. Her body is aching, it is so painful that she close her thighs tightly. She keeping rubbing her thighs together as she feel something wet. 

But on the surface, her exlreasiin didn't change much. She keep her graceful expression while she clearly struggled to put it up to it. She cast a side glance towards the duo and saw their lips combining. Sucking with each other. Playing with their tongues.

Shiyuki gulped silently as she lick her dry lips. Shiyuki didn't realize that I would sometimes look at her. I was surprised by Shizumi's aggressive action but I didn't push shizumi cause she's my woman. I would not decline them.

I was shock when I can see the lust in Sister Shiyuki's eyes. She would cast a glance to us from time to time. I notice her legs is squirming, I smiled inside my head. She is horny. A woman without relieving herself for a decade, what would you expect when exposed to a male hormones nearby. 

"Shizumi, I think your Mom is lonely."I whispered to Shizumi who keep sucking my lips. 

Shizumi stop for a moment before continuing then asked me. "What do you mean by lonely, Uncle?"

Ah, yeah she is still clueless about such things. "You see, a human without tasting sexual activities for a decade what do you think would happen?"

"Hmm, I don't know." Shizumi shake her head.

The two of us is whispering with each other. Sister Shiyuki is powerful, She's a level two magician after all. So she can hear the two of us. I did this intentionally, I want her to hear us.

"There are two things for each gender. For men, without sex for a decade is painful and torture. It's so painful that if we don't release our accumulated sperm in our balls. But fortunately for men, with a bit of imagination we can release our sperm anytime we want.

Second, Men would become wolf if they couldn't taste women in the past decade. If they saw a woman, I bet they would pounce at her.

As for women, According to scientific explaination. Women's lust is more terrifying than men. Their lust is whole another level. The older a woman gets the more their Lust would be boosted. 

So holding their lust for a decade will be horrific if they are exposed near the hormones of a man." I explained while lowering my voice. Shizumi didn't stop kissing me but she listened to me.

"So uncle you are saying. Mom is frustrated? Since mom, didn't touch a man for this past decade.... Uncle aren't you in a bad situation right now." Shizumi then realize what she have done.

Her uncle taught her that a man would release their hormones unconsciously when they are horny. If that's the case then her mother...she glance at her mother who was looking at her and her uncle with lustful gaze. 

"Yeah, I think I am... Shizumi I want to ask you. Is it okay for you if I take your mom?"I asked.

"Uncle, you are really a pervert. Saying that to me. Are you asking for my permission?"She said while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I want to know what you think?"I nodded

"Didn't you already told me, you also like my mom. I already accept that didn't I?" Shizumi said.

"Thank you Shizumi, then I will sacrifice my body." I joked.

"Hahaha uncle you're hilarious." Shizumi chuckled.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

54