Doubt
5.2k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't do anything but stroking my Sister's face. I know it would only make her more horny than she is now. She was staring at me with blank eyes as her breath became erratic. We only stare at each other without making any movements, However, Shiyuki seems fidgety. I can sense she wanted to do something but because of her unwillingness to commit such immoral act, Shiyuki tried her best to resist her rising lust.

But what can she do? Her lust is worser than she expected. She thought she can calm herself down, her vision turned blurry and she could feel a pleasant warmth on her face as it gently stroke her face. Shiyuki feel very comfortable, she got distracted. As a result, her lust overwhelmed her mind. Shocked and Anxious, Shiyuki lost control of her body. 

Unable to move her body on her own. Her hand suddenly grab the comfortable warmth on her face. She use all her strength to push away my hand, unfortunately my hand didn't move. Because of the desparity of our strength, Shiyuki has low physique compared to me. 

The hand that was holding my wrist lost it's strength as it fall down. Shiyuki unable to move lost balance as she lean to the side, falling down from her chair slowly. Before she could drop down I caught her body. Shiyuki lost her consciousness but her rising lust didn't stop, from her situation she looks like she took an aphrodisiac. The lusty heat that her body emitting is the same as taking an aphrodisiac.

Shiyuki's head leaned on my abdomenas I can feel her hot breath through my shirt. Unconsciously, She wander her hand on my chest, it tickles me.

But, It seems I can't do it right here. I need to find a place where we can continue. The truth is, I want to fuck her but I am conflicted. Because, I could literally see my sister resisting. Yet here I am, I only thought of fucking her. I'm so evil and I agree with that. 

Sighing heavily. My moral became lesser everyday and I think I will become a demon if this continues. Even though, Sis Sona and the others didn't really think deeplu about that cause they love me. But, I know what am I doing, I know it's super bad. Yet, I took advantage of the women because of their frustration and lack of male hormones.

I'm the worst if I think about it. So instead of taking advantage of my unconcsious sister. I use my 'power' to alleviate her discomfort instead of using magic, after all the 'virus' inside is constantly observing my every action.

I patted the back of my sister, moving my hands on her kimono. Shiyuki even in her deep sleep could feel very comfortable feeling that spread through her entire body. It is so warm that she unintentionally hug my waist. I can hear her release a very audible sound coming from her mouth. "Hnnn." It was very tempting, an erotic moan that stimulates my lust. Hearing that lusty moan, I am afraid I would lost control myself. Moreover, my lower body woke up again. However, I forcibly calmed myself down.

I saw Shiyuki tried to resist the lust that was spreading inside her. Because, I could see she didn't want something to happen. She is very first woman I meet in this world that is trying to resist their desires. I don't know why she is stubborn but I think she would definitely hate me of I did something to her. I also thought my perception of love is lesser than I thought, using the weakness of the women to make them feel in love with me is a very cowardly move. 

I realize how pathetic I am. I realize how naive I am. In truest sense, Most of my women fell in love with me because of memories in the past. They already have feelings for me from the very start. Honestly, I didn't conquer anyone yet. I never conquer their heart in my own, the one who conquered them was Shido. In my past, I've never hand a pure relationship. Instead it's a very twisted one, My aunt and Cousin forced me into their plaything and the other women I have was through blackmailing their husbands and lovers.

In short, I don't have any experience in making girls fall in love with me. What dating feels like. How to fall in love purely.... pitiful me. I muttered.

While I was caressing my sisters back. Her lust already disappeared, but my sister did not let go of her arm, still hugging me. She is still in deep sleep. Releasing an exhausted sigh despite I'm not tired. Removing the arm around my waist, I princess carried my sister. Looking at her sleeping peaceful, How beautiful she is. 

I was really so stupid, I know I want her to be my woman. However, I should not force her against her will. Her willpower is very strong. I don't know the reason why she hates me, Is it because something happened in the past? Thinking about it, it was likely there is something between her and Shido. 

Carrying her very light yet soft body. I walk towards the palace, using my 'power' to locate her room, I found it easily. 

Now that I think of it. I realize something missing earlier in dining hall...yes, the only people in there is my family. My aunts and Cousin did not join us... I remember they would join during dinner but I couldn't see them.

I spread my intent throughout the village and found out that my cousins already fell asleep while some of my aunts is not in their home. I got confused, but I found my answer I was looking for. My aunts are inside in the hot spring in the palace with, Sis Sona, Kana, Akane, Shina, Shizumi, Rei and Fuuka...Shiroe did not join them, She is in my room snuggling my bed. I wryly smiled at her, then Shiroe suddenly jerkup her head and look around until her eyes was looking at me. Shiroe smiled as she said. "Bad husband, spying on me... heee, husband are you going to spare her tonight? I thought you eat her.."

I shook my head. Really, Shiroe is very powerful. Anyway, bringing my sister to her room is my objective.

"Yeah, I did think about that. But, because of my reason told me to stop... Ne, Shiroe you love me right?"I stopped explaining as I ask her a question that I'm doubting.

Shiroe look at me with frown on her face. She then said angrily. "I think you misundertand me Shido.. no, I think it's more appropriate to call you, Shin. I didn't marry you because of Shido because I felt truly in love with you...I didn't spend a decade with you if I don't love you...listen here, Baka Shin... I love you very very much. So don't doubt my love."

I use a special seal hurriedly when she spoke my real name. I was afraid the 'virus' is listening. 

"I'm sorry Shiroe."I apologize to her. Shiroe already knows my secret. She also knows my past. Also, Shiroe told me everything about her. You can say there are no secrets to hide between us anymore. We understand each other and know what we are thinking. It's reasonable why she is very angry. 

"Okay...I will give you punishment later." She harrumphed, then forcibly close my intent.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

50