Dragon?
5.8k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tuckered my sister, Shiyuki into her bed. As she laid there peacefully sleeping. I watch her for a while before leaving the room. 

Going to the hot spring to fulfill my promise with Sis Sona. But, Inside the hot spring there we're 24 women bathing within the hot water. I don't know if Sis Sona did this unintentionally or she was planning this from the start. I didn't think deeply about it and continue striding the towards my destination.

I found my Mama, She's in the throne hall again. Doing her job as an empress even though it's already night. Looking at her adorableness made my flutter from happiness. I want to pinch those puffy cheeks. Anyway, I was confused why thus the 'virus' didn't want me to make move on my mama. 

Is there something it is hiding from me? It's really frustrating when you don't the scheme behind your back. Having someone scheming behind my back is not a good feeling at all. I feel restless just thinking about it, I have a feeling something will happen and I mind of hate it.

My thought was distracted when I sense something coming from far away. It's approaching in a highspeed. I became alert, I stretch my intent 10 kilometers away from my family's village. I saw the entity that was coming to the village's location at a highspeed that even a Plane would feel ashamed.

What I saw surprised me. Because no matter how I tried to clear my mind. The thing that was coming at my direction is something only in legend existed... A Dragon, it has a long body unlike the dragons in western this dragon is more like a eastern dragon. Having a long body measuring 20m long and 4m width. It's black-colored scale shined with moonlight, as if it has a great compability with the moon. It also has a black mane, having an air of higher being that overlooking the mortal world with it's antler-like horns. This dragon releases a surging overbearing aura.

The dragon flew towards the gate 2 kilometers away from the palace. It's the same gate where I came in with the limousine. When it's near the gate, it's body suddenly brightly flash before descending on the land. The light became smaller and smaller until the light formed into a human shaped. Instead of flying straight to the air, the dragon landed in front of the gate.

After sometime, the light turn dimmer and dimmer as the figure is revealed. The figure is obviously a female, though she has an antler on her head. Whoever is this female dragon, it's radiating aura can compare to mine, a lvl 5 mage. She's strong but I am sure I can defeat her though not easily but I can do it.

Her beauty is that of a sexy mature woman. She is wearing a black kimono, hugging her figure tightly as her voluptuous chest hugged tighly on her kimono. She got a big assets that made me lick my lips unconsciously... I shake my head. Then, the woman walk towards the gate with her hips swaying sexily as she slowly step forward. Damn, She doesn't only have a big assets in front but also at the back.

Holy cow, Her figure could captivate a males soul. Who is this woman. I can't see her face, she is wearing a black veil covering her nose and lips. But it couldn't hide her beauty because of her beautiful eyes alone. Anyone would assume this woman is very beautiful after seeing the tempting figure as she walks sexily. It was great sight to see.

Though, I'm interested who she is. It seems she doesn't have any malice so I thought she is part of the family. I'll just ask my mama later. I don't want to make the others to wait for me for a long time. So I hurriedly made my way to the hot spring.

Using my intent earlier, I accidentally overheard the conversation of my aunts inside the hot spring... I now know why they are waiting for me. Their intentions is very obvious from the start. 

Arriving at the entrance of the hot spring, I walk in without confirmation of the people inside. Undressing myself as fast as I can. I walk towards the door, behind this door is a paradise that men dreamed of. Reaching my hand on the handle taking a deep breathe as I hardened my heart because I don't want them to see my startled reaction. After all, A bath with 24 naked women is something I only dreamed of.

After exhaling the air I unhesitantly open the door. There a sight to behold. Every man's dreamed. They look at me with smile spreading on their faces, some wave at me and some became bashful but one thing they have in common was their hungry eyes and flushing faces. 

One woman stood up as she walk towards me. This woman is my lovely Sister Sona. "Shido, you're here... Everyone is waiting for you."

I nodded and gaze the women, precisely my aunts. I tried hard controlling myself. Seeing their bare bodies made my lower body react. I don't want to shamelessly display my boner in front of these women. I'm not an exhibition after all, I'm covering my waist with towel so If I get a boner it would be really embarrassing.

"Sis why are they here?" Although, I already knew why they are here. I still ask pretending of not knowing anything. 

In response to my question, Sis Sona smiled as she turn her head to the women."You see Shido, this girls have problems. Everyday, they don't have any means to solve their problems, it's very very frustrating in their daily life..."

I know what she meant. Looking at my aunts nodding their heads as they agreed to Sis Sona. Some even look at my eyes with lust filled hungry eyes. This woman is my Aunt Kiyoko, A very perverted woman. Next to her is Aunt Kimiko, Kiyoko's twin Sister. Aunt Kimiko bashfully hid her face with her hands. 

"So Shido, Will you help them solve their problems?" Sis Sona eyes flashed as she also became excited. 

Earlier, My excitement did not disappeared. Thanks to Sister Shiyuki, my lust was stack up. I won't blame Sister Shiyuki because it's my fault from the start for being an idiot. I came here because I thought my Sis Sona could help me with my urges but it seems the situation became more exciting. 

"Okay I will help them...Please take care of me" I smiled widely. I will only sleep with women if they are willing. I really don't like the thought of forcing a girl against their will. 

My sister turn towards the women. "Hear that. You should thank me later. Fufu... Then what are we waiting for. Let's start! Our time is limited, Mother will find us if we are slow."

I look at my sister with wry smile on my face. Shaking my head, I think their numbers could satisfy me a little bit. I grab my sister's plumpy bottom as she yelp "yaahn...Shido" I enjoyed her reaction when I play with her butt. I leaned close to her ear as I whispered slowly.

"Then, without further ado... let's start with you Sis." Nibbling her earlobe. Sona's ears turn read as her face blushed. 

"Shido, you tease." Then Sona coyly latch her body to mine. Pushing her boobs on my chest, soft and tender.

"Hey you two, don't leave us!" Shizumi shouted loudly.

I look at her with a smile on my face. Then for 2 hours, loud moans reverberate through the hot spring. As the bodies of my aunts entangled to mine. 17 frustrated women's lust cannot be underestimated. Unknown to them, I use my Space-Time magic to create barrier. Inside the barrier the time ticks fast compared to the outside. 1 hour inside the barriers is only mere 5 minutes outside.

With my other abilities, They would not realize how much time has passed because I filled the indoor bath with Aphrodisiac and pleasant fragance boosting their less stamina. With this, We can enjoy with our hearts content.

What surprised me is the wish of my sister Sona. What she wanted stunned me. Sister Sona wants a child, She want me to impregnate her.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

56