Wants a child
7.4k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half an hour has passed in real time as inside the time inside the barrier flows fastly. It's been 6 hours, Most of my aunts already passed out from exhaustion, pleasant expression spread on their faces. But their bodies continued spasming from orgasm. Being in the hot water for hours is really bad for the human body, I use my 'power' to make all of them healthy. Incase they might get a severe fever later on. 

Everytime I use a powerful skill, I could feel doubts in my heart. I know it's not what I am feeling but the 'virus' residing in me. I only use my 'power' in minimal level, I could even make the axis of time inside the barrier faster than this. My understanding of Space-Time Improve greatly when my lovely Wife, Shiroe taught me. What's more surprising, I now learn the Law of Space and Time. 

Shiroe was happy when she heard it. Even she, a Strongest entity couldn't really understand the Law. She live for eternity yet her understanding of Space-Time is broader than what I learned yet she did not accomplish the Law... I, For the sake of my Wife's eternal time studying Space and Time, Taught her the law. But we had problem, Despite I taught her slowly from what I learnt what's more flabbergasting is that she couldn't hear me no matter how I tried to explain it to her. We we're shocked how complex Law was, it seems you can't teach anyone what's law.

Instead of being downhearted, Shiroe didn't became sad but she became more resolute and determined to learn the law. She is my Wife so I teach her every character of Law, instead of words...It seems, When I tried to read the Law, the language itself became confusing because what I saw is not only different to my usual native-language Japanese, Every Character is more complex than Japanese. Let me explain in clear detail, When reading the Law, It's the first page of Law of Space and Time from what I understand. It's like reading my native-language yet at the same it's not because the words that cane out in my mouth is not japanese but the languange of Laws. A very confusing phenomenon yet at the same time a very easy one. It feels like I have some kind of Auto-Translation.... Yes, as you've guessed it's Auto-Translation, I can understand any language in the entire universe. Despite having that OP skill, When I tried studying one character of Law, I learned how fucking headache it was. But, Shiroe did not give up she search for every ways and even trying to learn every language what's inside in her library.

That's the story behind about my comprehension of Space and Time. I could easily turn time back but I didn't do it, because I might suffer backslash. 

The only girls who still awake, is My Sister Sona, Kana, Akane, Shina, Shizumi, Rei and Fuuka. This girls who has a relationship with me. I found out that brcause of me having sex with them, they could feel getting stronger everytime after sex with me. I was surprised at first but later I became happy because, It's not hard to make them stronger. I plan to make them stronger, Fortunately I found out about this. Now, I need to make a new plan.

The girls was surprised when Sister Sona suddenly said she wants a child. They stayed silent for a while thinking a lovely baby in their arms. Kana flushed as she twist her body shaking her hips as the thought of having a child greatly affected her but not in a bad way. Akane who was oblivious how to make a child only stared at us with confused face with the my two nieces, they want to ask but hesitated because they say the others in contemplation.

Reina then said. "A child huh, How nostalgic...I also want one." She remembered how cute Rika was when she was a baby. Her heart beat like crazy as her face became more red and redder. Looking at me with lusty gaze."Shido... I want to have a child too."

Fuuka straddled my hips as she humps her butt downward. Her eyes flashed. "Aaahn Shidooo Baby..." Linkling her arms around my neck as she take a lead. Her fold tightened like a vice-grip, God! This pussy is great. Looking at her eyes, I could tell Fuuka wanted a child too.

"See Shido, They also want a child." Kana arrived on my side while licking my neck down to my nipples. I shivered.

"But a child... Haaa I'm still young." Having a child didn't cross my mind. I mean, I'm still 18 mentally (lies your are 32 years old, a fucking middle aged guy) well, yeah if you count the time I was trapped... gritting my teeth. 

"What young, you are already 25...you are funny uncle." Shizumi exclaimed on the side. As she laugh at me. I squinted my eyes, I cannot disagree with her. My age, you could say is more complex than having a child. As a Shin, I am 18 in my past life before I died. As a Shido, I am 15 before being in coma. Waking up in 25 years old body, trapped inside the space for 4 years and spending time with my wife, studying with her for a decade. 14 years in space made me 32 in Shin's mental age, 29 in Shido's mental age. 39 physically. 

You could say I'm already a middle-aged guy. Damn it, How could time fly fast. Seeing their hopeful expression, I know I couldn't runaway from this. While using my parallel thinking, One was having sex with Fuuka and the other thinks. Splitting my thoughts is easy, I can already split my thoughts into hundreds easily.

"It seems I don't have a choice then." Pretending to sigh. Sister Sona who was hugging me from behind whispered to my ears.

"Shido, I'm sorry for being selfish... I really want to have a child with you." Sister Sona softly whispered to my ears but I can feel her hand hugging my waist turn colder.

Ashamed of myself. I put my hand overlapping her hands on waist as I responded to her while Fuuka and the others keeps satisfying themselves and me.

"Sis, Honestly, having a child scared me the most... Because I realized my Complex love towards my blood-relative is worser than I thought. I don't really want my children to have this disease of mine..." It's true, What I'm saying is true... I don't really want to say this but I'm afraid my children will develope their feelings to their sisters and What I'm afraid the most, being cucked by my child... call me awful or being hypocrite. I mean, who would like being cucked. Execpt for a few people with twisted fetish, I'm sorry but I'm not in that category.

I'm awful of a Father if I have a kid. I'm still childish after all. That's why having a child did not cross my mind. 

The girls contemplated my words as they also agreed with me. 

Shizumi then said with a straightforward question that made of all us stare her blankly. "Uncle, are you afraid your child will steal us from you?"

My face twitch as I hear something I don't want to hear. Ugh, why do you have to say it, Shizumi. Look everyone is looking at me weirdly...Uhh I want to burrow myself into the ground.

"Is that true Shido?" Sister Sona asked me.

"....I hate to admit it, what Shizumi said is true." Embracing Fuuka who was lost in pleasure. Keeps moaning, Her mind couldn't focus from what the other is talking about, She keep humping her hips, Enjoying the invading spear into her womb. 

"Is that so..." Sis Sona became silent. I know she was still thinking deeply. Her daughter, Shina became nervous suddenly, it's as if her heart beats uncontrollably. She didn't know what is happening.

By the way, Sister Sona, Kana, Akane, Shizumi, Reina, Fuuka and Shina wore a ring, I gave them rings that suit them the best. Sis Sona's ring is also black like Shina wore, Though they didn't have the same design. Kana's ring is Gold, Akane's ring is Red, Shizumi's ring is rainbow, Reina's ring is Orange and Fuuka's ring is emerald green. I made it specifically for them, they became so happy earlier when I propose to them all. Although, all of us unofficially became Wives and Huband, we still became one. I plan to marry all of them officially. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

51