Conceive
6.7k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shii-chan we will enroll you to the academy next week..." Shizue, My lovely and adorablemama said. Next to her was the dragon woman who landed in front of the gate, I saw her with my intent earlier. She was seating on top of a cushion next to my Mama, She looked at me with curiousity in her eyes as I scanned her with my eyes. 

Me in Academy, School? I'm already a middle-aged man, I wanted to retort but I don't want to decline my mama's offer. I impregnated my gorgeous sister Sona, My aunt Reina and Aunt-in-law Fuuka. It's guaranteed already they would carry my daughters. As for why I say daughters because Sister Sona dropped a bomb earlier, My mind is still buzzing when thinking about it.

Whilst I lost in my thought, I didn't notice that the Dragon Woman next to my mama is watching me with interest.

...

Earlier at Hot spring.

While hugging me firmly from the back, I could feel my Sister Sona trembling slightly as she said in a anxious voice. "Shido, I have something to confess to both you and Shina..."

She look at Shina with tenderness. However Shina feel restless seeing her mother looking at her like that. Shina wanted to stop her mother from saying further yet Shina also wants to hear it, She is curious what would her mother would say though she already had guess what her mother would say she still wanted to hear it.

Sona look at her daughter with complex emotions, She place her hand on her daughter's face as she caress Shina's face softly. 

"You see, Shido... Shina is..." It's clear that Sona is hesitating. She was afraid to tell them but hiding it from them is not good. It's better to tell them about it now than never, where she could not find anymore resolution to say it.

"hter..." Although, Sona tried telling them...her voice is too subtle for anyone to hear, because of Fuuka's loud moan interrupting her.

"What did you say Sis, I couldn't quite hear you?" I asked turning my head at the side, since I can't turn my head at the back. After asking her, Fuuka suddenly collapse against my chest from orgasm as her body spasm from great sensation.

"S-Shina is your daughter." Sona repeated her words but this time she said it clearly though she stuttered. She then cast her head down unable to look at the shock face of her daughter. Sona tightened her hug on my waist as she buried her head deeper against my broad wide back. 

Everyone became dumbfounded from Sona's words. No one could utter a sound, they look at Sona with blank eyes.  As their mouth turn agape they couldn't believe what they just heard. The only one who didn't hear Sona's words are my unconscious aunts at the side laying on a mattress I set up and a exhausted Fuuka on my chest. As for me, My mind turned blank, My brain couldn't process normally because of what I just heard. I was also shocked to the core while my mouth opened wide. I tried to respond to Sister Sona but no words could come out from my mouth

The hot spring was filled with silence. Except for the erotic moans of the women nearby. The one who was shock the most is not me but Shina. She couldn't find any words to say just like me. This news is very mind blowing. It's too messed up, She was confused. After all, her uncle and lover is 25 years old, he was in coma for 10 years. Shina is 16 years old, if her uncle is really her father doesn't that mean he impregnated her mother when he was 9 years old!!? She stared at her mother with unbelievable face, she wanted to point it out but Shizumi beat her to it.

"Auntie, Does that mean Uncle impregnated you when he was 9 years old?" Shizumi exclaimed. As usual this girl who cannot read atmosphere drop another bomb. "Are you a Pede- No what is it again...hmmm Anyways one of those people who likes children!?"

Everyone wanted to say this, However pointing that out made them hesitant but they didn't expect someone straightforwardly asked Sona. Shizumi what a brave girl though silly... 

They saw Sona flinched when she heard Shizumi is indirectly calling her a pedophile. Everyone, look at Sona with eyes that couldn't understand what is happening in the world. They don't know whether to call 911 or something, they could see Sona's ear turn bright red, obviously she is very embarrassed. 

"Mom is that true?" Shina's brows frowned as her smile twitched, She was really surprised knowing her supposed to be uncle is her father... but what's more shocking is her mother's embarrassing fetish.

Sona could not look at her daughter face to face because she was so ashamed to look at her. But she doesn't want to ignore her daughter's question so she nodded her head.

As for me, I was still in my daze. I'm a father already? My Daughter? Shina is? How could that be. But, I know my sister would not lie to me, I sense her words are truth, no sign of lies. My heart felt like it's being squeezed, pain and joy... I feel like I failed to become a good father and Joy to know I have a daughter. A very very confusing emotions surging in my heart. Frowning my brows and squinting my eyes. 

When I heard Shizumi called Sona a Shotacon. It broke my daze waking me up. How the fuck a 9 years old shido had already lost his virginity in that very young age... Suddenly, Another memories surge in my mind. Placing my hand on my head as pain overtake my mind. Fuck! I've already solidified my mental resistance yet this is still fucking hurts! Although, I didn't let the pain show up on my face, however, despite trying to make a poker face, obvoiusly someone noticed it.

"Shido are you okay?" Kana asked she was on my side the whole time, Like me she didn't know how to react such mind-blowing revelation. I turn to her matching our gaze, my heart feel warmed seeing her worry-filled expression.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. It's just another memories." I said. She grab my hand checking my pulse then sighed in relief. But she didn't let her hand go and keep holding my hand caringly.

"Sis, I remember now..." I patted her arm that was hugging my waist as I said. It seems she was the one who pop the cherry of Shido and the same for Shido. He was also who pop the cherry of Sona. It was the time when Sis Sona found out she was engaged, Grandma arranged her marriage and that devastated her. She couldn't accept what was happening, it's too sudden and it scared her. She did not want to have her body to someone she did not even know and love. 

At that time, Sona hid in her room for a week. Mama was very worried yet she couldn't do anything when it's grandma who made the decision. She tried to cancel the engagement but Grandma stopped her, We didn't know what happened after that we could only see our Mama's downcast and grieved face... I look at the figure next to Mama yet what I saw is blurry figure. I feel a bit rage containing inside Shido but he was helpless he could not do anything.

Traditional marriage sucks. Especially if the partner is a fucking asshole. 

Shido consoled his sister Sona when he get the permission to enter her room. The nine year old Shido just wanted to comfort her Sister but he didn't expect something unexpected would happen between the two siblings. He lost something but in exchange of best and pleasant experience.

When reading Shido's memories, I'm not seeing them in Third person perspective but I feel like I'm Shido instead. Even though, Me and Shido is the same, having the same souls and having the same complexity.

I will punish grandma... I know it would be difficult. But I will punish her.

I told everyone about it after getting confirmation from Sona. She allowed me to tell it to them.

After that event, Sis sona was oblivious that inside her tummy another life was created. The next three days, Sis Sona invite Shido in her room again. I was like a curious child, I was so excited feeling that again so without hesitation I combined with Sona again. I didn't know what sex was at that time, because Sona told me it's a game... Because of that, Sona unintentionally opened a forbidden gate within Shido. 

After that three days, Sis sona married that asshole. 

Everyone listen to me curiously. They didn't ask question because they also know what it felt to have an arrange marriage, except for the girls who did know about it.

...

"Uncle since you don't like to have a little boy, how about having daughters instead?" Shizumi asked something ridiculous in older generation's perspective. Shizumi and Shina was still clueless how to make a baby. 

"I think there's no need Shido... After all, There is 99% chance women can gave birth to a girl." Kana explained. Yeah, I just remembered that.

But, I think I'm not affected with the world's curse. So there is a slight chance a boy would be born, However, If I manipulate the process then I can have a daughter easily. But still, Having a child haaah...

"Let's talk about it later... I'll make your wish come true Sis." I said to Sis Sona.

Then another round of moans started. This time, I didn't stop my army from invading the fortresses.

...

Present...

"Okay I will go." I nodded to my mama's words.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

55