Discuss
5.7k 2 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the lounge hall. I was sitting next to my Mama as she tried to explain why I need to go to Academy. Apparently, the dragon woman who is seating across us is the headmaster of the academy. I noticed earlier when she was in her dragon form, she has this oppressive aura. However the woman in front of me has noble aura showing an elegant smile, enchancing her beauty further. If I didn't know she was a mighty dragon, I would have thought she is just a hot woman.

"Listen, Shii-chan grandma wants Shii-chan to go to Academy as a teacher not a student." Mama said. Her cute voice is very pleasing to hear, I don't mind if she want to sermon me all day. My inner loli complex is acting up again, but I don't need to deny that more like I'm proud to be one. 

"Teacher? But, I'm not Smart. I don't know what to teach to the student." It's not like I'm lying, I've already know the knowledge of everything about Earth. Well, Shiroe taught me about it. I could teach students everything they want from good to bad. 

Instead of Mama replying, The woman across us responded. "Shido-sama, You don't need to worry about it. You can teach 'anything' to the student." The woman then gave me a very seductive smile.

"Anything?" I think this woman is trying to make me do something to students in school. Just seeing deep in her eyes, I could see a playful expression and deep knowledge. I know what she meant by anything, considering all the students in academy are mostly girls.

"Yes, 'Anything' Shido-sama." This woman nodded her head as her smile widened. Ah, not again. Is it because I was just done having sex with women in the bath earlier and my hormones is not stopping. I sense her aura flickered as it contain a bit of arousal and lust.

Mama on the side got confused. She adorably tilted her head. "What are you two talking about?" She innocently asked. 

"Your Majesty, I think Shido-sama is suited to become our Health Instructor or Physical Educationteacher in our Academy." The woman responded as her arousal faded instantly. Her smile became more professional but I guessed she is scheming something. Though I would get angry if she scheme something bad.

After that, they started talking about something I don't understand or stuff about recent activities in the academy. So I waited for them to stop. 

I imagine young girls in their bloomers. Bending their bodies as layer sweat trail on their healthy young skin. Soaking their white shirt in sweat as their petite body could be seen through. Running on tracks as their undevelope breast and butt shake while running. A group of young girls obediently move on my command, My heart flutters from excitement from just thinking about it. I bet it would be amazing, After all this woman, a headmaster of Our Academy gave me an OK sign. I still doubt her intentions but I don't hate it.

Somehow, The Academy is Chikushodo's property. It was intented to be a Military facility but because of the war. My Grandmother used it as an Academy instead, this academy is also a Sub-military school where the army of Chikushodo will be trained and increasing our family power in secret.

In the past couple years, there we're many graduates had been enlisted in Chikushodo Army. Though, Some didn't because mostly of those who did not join Chikushodo Army came from a noble family or Rich family. So mostly of the one that we're enlisted came from common household. 

As for why Chikushodo Family made a Military school even though the world is already peaceful, is what the people thought. But, they we're shocked by the statement of my Grandma. 'You thought the war is done?'

The conclusion made the people around the world became more wary and alert. They also, created more Military facility and made more Advance weaponry.

Goverments around the globe also created a military academy. Training the youths to fight, preparing for the worst. Humans became more alert day by day, after all they realize how suspicious those monsters suddenly disappeared.

Despite the population is mostly women, there are no conflicts anymore. Greediness of the Governments changed. No more corruption. The world stabilize after men disappeared. Though it's true there we're no mode conflicts it doesn't mean there are no inner turmoil behind the public.

I was really surprised when I heared that the idea of the weapon mankind is using came from the Anime called Infin*te S*rat*s. Apparently, Ellen Zern use that as reference. So her group tried making the core part of the so called armor suit using zern crystal. I frowned upon finding out that core part is from the 'virus'. 

Is this woman, Ellen Zern knew about the 'virus'? I will find that out if I meet her. Anyway, I didn't think this woman would watch Anime. That anime is from ages ago. I'm surprised.

"By the way, What is your name?" I suddenly interrupted their conversation. 

"Ara, How rude of me to forgot to introduce myself... Nice to meet you Shido-sama, I am called Rai, Rai for Trust desuwa~" She suddenly stood up from her seat and bowed elegantly as she introduce herself. "I hope you can forgive this one, Shido-sama."

Desuwa? 

"You don't have to worry about it, Rai-san?" I said with a smile on my face. 

"Shido-sama you can call me Rai desuwa~ you don't need to be formal desu." She respond my smile with a sweet smile. As her eyes flickered for me to notice it. Oh god, Another frustraded woman in the list. I notice she nibble her lips lightly trying to be seductive.

"Okay then, Rai." It seems, I will have another dish. This woman keep giving me hints. Her aura keep trembling clearly she was struggling to stop her rising lust. I notice that if she did not control herself she would basically leap over to me. However, with my mama on the side. She dare not to do something vulgar it in front of the emrpress.

I heard that dragons have complex when it comes to relationship. Female dragons would only conceive when a male dragon is powerful than them. I don't know if it also applies on Eastern Dragons though. 

After sometime, The conversation reached it's peak. Now I could sense the intense desire coming from Rai. Her eyes is already cloudy. I don't know if mama notice something wrong but looking at her adorably innocent face. I notice Rai's keep flexing her fingers under the table.

"Mama it's already late. We should already go to sleep." I whispered next to her ear.

Mama then place her index finger on her puffy cheek as she is thinking. "Shii-chan right. Mama is also now sleepy... Rai, we can discuss about the remaining tomorrow. Rai can sleep here." Then Mama stretch her arms up as she yawn cutely. Oh, so adorable a sleepy Mama. 

"Let's go Shii-chan." Mama grab my hand as she drag me away. When we passed to Rai, I lean next to Rai's ear. 'Wait for me in your room.'

Rai was stunned. She look at my leaving figure as she release a very hot sigh. "It's been ages I feel like this....Mmm why am I like this desuwa~. but Shido-sama is so attractive that made my body like this. Is Shido-sama hiding his true strength? Mmm but I can't feel anything from him, he looks more like an ordinary man." Unconsciously, Rai snake her hands between her thighs as her breathe became erratic. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

53