Night visit, Rai
6.2k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laying on bed a woman was having trouble sleeping. As her brow creased, her eyelids would constantly shiver. Layer of beads of sweats covering her body. Her breathing became abnormal, sometimes it's labored breath and sometimes a relief. She would also move her body as if she was trying evade something, clutching the hem of the bed sheets as a groan coming from her mouth.

This time her breath became heavy, it's as if she is running. In short the woman is having a terrible nightmare. 

Inside the dream of the woman, Her nightmare could describe as cruel. Her hand is tied up with ropes. She is running through the alleys with her feet bare. Far behind the woman a shadow like figure can be seen. The woman did not look behind, she keeps running and running. She would turn to the left then right and sometimes she would meet an intersection however without wasting time the woman pick one of it hurriedly before she continues running.

Her feet is now bleeding, blood was covered on her white milky skin. But, the woman ignore the pain despite her brows is frowning and eye squinted with a sign she was crying. Poor woman, what is that shadow that have been chasing her. How long this alleyway to stop, it looks like the alleyway is infinite and there is no way out. A maze you could say.

The woman clenched her fist as she continues dashing off. Biting her lips from frustrating situation, She asked inside her mind. When did she ends up in here? 'How long do I need to run. I'm already tired, My mind is already numb... Anyone, Please.... Please Help me.... Shid-'

"No way!" When she make a turn she saw something shocked her. Her feet shivered as if she lost all the strength she have. 

The woman finally reached the dead end. There is no other way could be seen. The woman could not control her body as she sat down on her but, Exhausted. She turn around and found the shadow figure is getting close and closer. The woman, She now lost hope, she thought this is her end. 

She feel very scared. Her heart ached as she clutch her chest with her hands as tears trickled from the corner of her eyes. She thought 'Why? Why is this happening to me? I don't want this. I want to go home.'

Before she could process all her thoughts the shadow already arrived before her. She did not react when the shadow was so close to her. Her eyes lost it's focus as she absentmindly stared at the blurry figure. The shadow can now be seen clearly.

The most surprising part of this is that the shadow has the same appearance as the woman on her knees. Though, the woman gentleness in the eyes of the woman is the only thing different. The shadow has more like a fierce expression as she look at the woman with cruel smile plastered on her face.

"Hahaha, Woman, It seems your luck is terrible. Tsk tsk tsk tsk... Shame shame. Now then let's talk about my proposal earlier." The shadow smiled viciously as her eyes flashed a terrifying light. The it added. "Woman, Whether you like it or not. I will have your body!"

The woman below didn't respond to the shadow. She already give up, her hope is already lost. She feel very powerless and Helpless. 

The shadow look at the woman. "Tsk! Look at you, Earlier you run very fast and now, shame but thank you."

Without waiting for the woman to respond. The shadows turned into a black glob. It expanded as it engulf the woman.

In the real world, the woman's breathing calmed down. As an evil smile contorted. 

...

In the middle of the night. I was sleeping next to my mama. The two of us cuddled each other, I hug her waist firmly. I can feel her hot breath on my neck. It's truly tempting. My harden spear push against her navel. Though, I was really tempted to do more but I feel very hesitant when seeing her innocent cute sleeping posture. Clinging on my body as she stuck close to me like a kitten. So cute, instead of doing more perverted, I use my hands to caress her back. 

If she was wearing her cute pajama then It's less possible for me to get a boner but right now, Mama is wearing a black transparent lingerie. I don't know why she is wearing that, I feel like she is seducing me yet not. Because I could sense she is already sleeping soundly.

Through the transparent erotic lingerie, I can see her modest breast. Mama's chest is not flat but because of her height she looks small. It's so soft when it makes contact on my chest. The only thing that covers her body is her black string panties. 

Oh god, My mama is adorable. I can't lay my hands to her. Even though she already sucked me once. I really will dispose of this 'virus' tomorrow. I cannot take it anymore. I want to make mama mine, I want to explore her body... Despite having a bery solid willpower, but before my mama all of it is naught. For a lolicon like me, willpower or not this is torture. It's very close to you yet you can't touch it, it's incredibly frustrating.

I'm so fucking horny. It's time. Closing my eyes, I activate a seal to prevent the 'virus' from noticing what I'm a bout to do. Though, I can use the seal and have my way with mama, I feel like it would be useless. Using my power on minimal level, I created a clone. Though, I could also see the perspective of the clone myself. It's like I having two point of view. I already mastered this skill in the space. This skill is very convenient if I want to make a harem. This skill came from a novel I really love to read, So I use that as reference.

At first controlling two bodies is ridiculously hard. Fortunately, Shiroe is there to teach me parallel thinking. To have more separate thoughts. As time passed, I mastered having four separate bodies. The only downside is mind taxing and mental drain. Though, I'm very fortunate that my 'energy' could cover that a little.

I use my second body to go out from this room... I look towards the dark corridor, ugh night is creepy sometimes but the beauty of the starry night is incomparable. 

I travel my way towards the guest room. I'm going to please another frustrated woman. Using my intent I could sense she is pleasing herself but I also notice she is not fascinated about it. She is dissatisfied just from fingering her soaked pussy she thinks her little finger is not enough. She keeps thinking how long I would arrive. 

I knock on her door, seemingly startled by sound of the door being knocked. Rai, hurriedly fix her clothing as she try her best to calm herself down. Without waiting for her to open the door, I use my 'power' to unlock the door instead and open the door. Rai got surprised. I look at her with a smile, no matter how you try to fix yourself if you forgot the lingering erotic arouma spreading throughout the room. 

"Shido-sama, you're here." Rai professionally smiled. Like a servant waiting for her master to arrive. Her love juice keeps dripping from her slit. Watching the man, her heart uncontrollably beats faster. Her breath became hot and erratic. Her eyes is staring at the man with affection making her iris into heart-shaped. 

Rai as a prideful dragon, didn't know what is happening to her. She just wanted to have this man's affection. Her body is telling her to conceive his child. Her pussy is telling her to make that man fuck her crazy as it keep twitching. Rai is trying to calm her vortex of emotion.

Seeing her like this, I misunderstand her for being frustrated. If I'm not stronger than her, I think I would not get any reaction from her.

Without any more words. The two of us layed on the bed together. As her moans is getting louder and louder. She told me she wants my child... 

When I Impregnated Sona, Reina and Fuuka. I use my 'power' to manipulate the gender of my child. If you are wondering why I did that, it's because the world's curse did not apply to me. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

57