Pest
5.6k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling a sense of relief after having a great session with Rai. All my arousal towards my sleeping mama who was snuggling on my chest. She giggled suddenly, she must having a nice dream. How could she sleep so peacefully yet I am suffering from choices whether to ravage her or not. However, fortunately I am grateful I could make another body and release some tension.

I discovered that my second body doesn't have any 'virus'. I thought of severing my first body but Shiroe stopped me before I could do it. I remembered how angry she was, She said that it's very foolish act. My main body is the main source where my second body gets it's energy to move so if I cut off the link, it also means I would die.

Thankfully, there is my lovely wife beside me or else I would really do something stupid that one day I would regret. 

Rai is a very strong woman considering she is a dragon. Though, compare to my wife she is still weak. Despite she could handle for 5 hours before she collapsed. I just discovered something through our sex session. Rai could move her vaginal folds she could manipulate it however she wanted. She would even suck my hard cock clamping my cock firmly. It's as if she's afraid my cock would leave her. It's really feels good, even if I don't move my hips she could practically makes me cum, however I don't like the feeling being passive. So I dominated her pussy as I fuck her silly throughout the time we had. I didn't use my 'power' to manipulate the time so I was having an intense sex with Rai before sunrise.

In my main body I'm already calm thanks to Rai. So I pour all my gratefulness to Rai by rewarding her that will leave a very good impression and nice memory. 

Thanks to that I can snuggle with my mama happily. I love you Rai. I said in my mind. Kissing my mama's forehead as I smiled with contendness.

Meanwhile, Unknown to me there was someone lurking in the village. Luckily, it's already solved by someone.

...

3 AM, Midnight.

Shiroe is snuggling on the bed smelling the lingering scent of her husband. She is very pleased sleeping on her husband's bed. She really didn't want to be separated from him for a day, However she knows when to stop. She knows that her husband is heavily attracted to Loli's that made her pout. Shiroe is so angry to her creator for not making her figure small and adorable. Shiroe can easily manipulate her body anytime she wanted but she knows it's fake and not her real body. She didn't like faking her appearance she wanted to be with her husband in her true form not some made up appearance to satisfy her frustration... after all, Her husband truly loves her. 

She is having a great sleep, dreaming her husband. They we're having a sweet time in her dreamland. Chatting and laughing together. 

But a momenf later. Shiroe suddenly opened her eyes as she sense movements. She could feel the malice coming from it. Though, the culprit is stronger than a standard average adult human, however compared to Shiroe the culprit is like an ant, helpless. The disparity of power is very terrifying, Shiroe didn't really care what that culprit would do but disturbing her sweet dream is unforgivable. 

Shiroe did not move immediately because she is familliar with the culprit. She wanted to see how everything works out. She can't just jump into conclusion without knowing the cause. After all, that someone she was familliar with is not this abnormal who would spread it's malice. There must have something happening in that person's body. 

It's veey easy to solve the problem by cutting the roots but Shiror knew that action would cause a severe outcome. So she threw that idea, instead Shiroe stands up, then with a snap of her finger. Her naughty lingerie turned into a white dress. She then chanted skftly under her breath, white magic circle form up under her feets as it slowly rotated. 

"Teleport." Shiroe said queitly as she disappeared from where she was standing. 

Shiroe arrived at her destination. In front of her is a door. The source of malice is inside this room, She unceremoniously use her magic to open the door for her. As she walk inside ignoring the explosion of malicious intent coming towards her. She walk calmly towards the person who was struggling in the bed. Shiroe can see the painful expression of the person.

That person is Chikushodo Shiyuki. Her husband's graceful Sister. Shiroe like this woman cause she thinks the two of them would get along well with little Shina. 

Shiroe wondered what happened to her, why is she releasing such horrifying malicious intent. Shiroe snapped in her thoughts as she heared a very horrifying sound.

"AAargh! WOmaN GiVe uP, LeT mE TaKE YouR boDY Raarg!" Shiyuki said, however the voice is kind of messed up it couldn't be identified whether it's a woman or a man. Because of how it growl like a beast.

Shiroe frowned her brows as this situation is very troublesome. When scanned Shiyuki's body earlier to find the source where the malice came from she found out something shocking. Shiroe coldy look at Shiyuki, she is not looking coldy at Shiyuki but to the other presence inside Shiyuki's body. 

"WhO ArE YoU!" Shiyuki exclaimed. Her red iris and black sclera is staring at Shiroe. Shiyuki's hand turned into black claws as she intended to leap towards Shiroe, but it seems she was stuck! "DAmN WoMAn GiVE Up aLreADy!!."

Shiyuki growled but Shiroe know that it's not Shiyuki but that annoying crystal heart inside Shiyuki's body. So this is the 'virus' her husband is talking about. Her eyes flashed, the temperature around the room suddenly dropped down. The coldness could make a person shiver to death. However, Shiroe knew she can't make a move on Shiyuki. Her husband will be devastated if he finds out about it. 

Shiyuki's mind is thinking how to solve this troublesome load of shit going on. Shiroe shakes her head.'No bad words Shiroe. Husband doesn't want us to speak bad words.' It's not like I order her to do so but I feel like she would her elegance, is what I said to her. She can freely do whatever she want except of betraying me.

"Let's finish this fast, I don't want to waste my time with this pest." Shiroe mumbled. She then extend her hands as a white magic circle appeared before her hands. Shiroe chanted some ancient words as she said the word trigger.

"Sleep." 

"YOu!!! AAargh CursE YoU!!." Being caught off guard by the unexpected magic. Shiyuki shouted at Shiroe. Then the maguc egulf Shiyuki's body as she feel dizziness and exhaustion surging in her body. Her mind became numb as she couldn't muster up any strength to balance her body.

Shiyuki fell down on the bed as her laborious breathing sounded in the room. The black claws dissipated, her eyes turned normal. Then Shiyuki suddenly smiled with gratefulness. Of course, Shiroe notice her smile as she also return a smile towards Shiyuki who already closed her eyes. 

"Now then, let's seal you up." Shiroe walk near the bed as she place her palm on Shiyuki's chest. She sense how chaotic the heart crystal is. A purplish aura is sorrounding the heart. Shiroe chanted a very powerful seal, she knows this is only temporary seal like her husband but with her magic the seal could last for a year or so. 

Shiroe now hated the 'virus'. She thought that this pest is inside her husband's body made her angered. They didn't know the intention of the 'virus' at first cause they don't have any evidence if it really wanted fo control a body. But now, Shiroe found out the truth. She gritted her teeth as she looking coldly at the crystal heart in Shiyuki's body. If only Shiroe could shattered this pest into atoms she would certainly do so. 

"I will tell husband about this." 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

50