4th morning
5.6k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning came. The hum of birds is like a pleasant song making the day in harmony.

Opening my eyes and making a bright smile plastered on my face. Before my eyes is a little woman. She's my Little Mama. Though, I prefer calling her Loli Mama. Watching her beautiful long eyelashes flutters as she breathes. If I only could spend my whole day watching her sleeping, I would really love to do it. 

My love for my family is not an your ordinary love for family. My love is immoral, A taboo. Yet, I really like it, I can't deny my true desire. In the past someone told me that you should not forget your true desire and do something you don't want. 

I know what that guy meant. Everyone in the world would always deny their heart desire. Especially if one wanted to become an Artist yet they instead forgot about it and become something they don't want to be. This the problem of most people in the earth. 

That's also why I'm True to myself, I always do what I wanted. The only thing I don't like is being restricted and being used.

Shaking my head to throw those thoughts away. Why am I thinking such mood breaking thoughts. I should just enjoy my time.

Moments later, I sense movements. Mama already woke up as she cutely rub her eyes with her hand. Then she raise her head and look at me in the eyes, She then smile sweetly saying. "Goodmorning Shii-chan."

"Morning Mama." I replied casually with a smile on my face. 

"Shii-chan Mama love you so much." She said. Caught in surprise she suddenly kiss my cheeks. My smile stiffened, I know it's just a kiss on the cheeks yet my face is turning red. Mama then teased me. "Ehh, Shii-chan you are blushing... Shii-chan is embarassed...Shii-cjan you're so cute hehehe."

Don't me call cute! you're the one who is cute! I retorted inwardly.

I wryly smiled when she said that. I sigh in my mind. Why does I can't control myself when I'm with her. I feel like I'm only a little child in front of her despite she has a small stature like a child herself. "Mama I'm already an Adult you know. Don't treat me like a kid."

"Eeh, what's wrong with a mother giving her child a kiss? For mama Shii-chan is still young in mama's eyes..." She remarked puffing her cheeks. She look quite adorable, I want to pet her. However after she finished her sentence she suddenly blushed as she thought about 'that' night where she impulsively suck her son's massive dick inside her small mouth. Just thinking about it made Shizue felt ashamed of herself. I didn't saw her blushing because she cover her face with the blanket and I only thought she was pouting.

So I did place my hand on top of her head as I lightly caress her head. Tracing her black silky hair with my fingers. Surprised by my action, Mama did not refuse my petting she even like it. She close her eyes while she pouted her mouth. She is distressed by her own response, Her son is petting her head treating her like a child yet all she could do is enjoying his petting. She should reprimanded him to not pet a woman's head casually, however those words would not come out from her mouth. So she stayed silent as she enjoy his petting.

Watching my Mama's reaction I felt a bit complicated yet I also feel I won a lottery. How could she make such a cute face, my heart can't take it anymore it's like being pounded by hammer and being squished causing my emotions to flutter from joy. Making that face how could I endure this, but I stop myself from being tempted. Not now, I still have a week, I will confess everything about me to her later on. I'm made a resolute face.

I could use my second body to make my Mama mine but I didn't like that thought of it. I want to make my Mama mine using my Main body. Even if my second and Main body shared senses, Even if I can control the two bodies with one mind, I want to do it with my main. Even if my Second Body doesn't have 'virus' in it, I still want to conquer my Mama's heart using my Main body. I just felt a bit conflicted using my second body though I'm trying myself to get used to it.

So to satisfy my desire, I need to get this crystal shit out inside my fucking body. Just thinking about it made me restless, I hate to admit it but I'm afraid. I'm afraid because I don't when I would lose myself, I'm afraid I will hurt my love ones. I'm afraid I would lose something I held dear the moment I realized what is happening. That's why I will make the person behind all of this to regret.

A petite hands gently grab my wrist. I look to my Mama as she look at me worriedly. I felt like my heart tightened seeing her worried-filled expression. I shook my head as I throw those thoughts to the back of my mind. I can't help it but think about the problems I currently have. I laugh myself inwardly.

"Shii-chan why look so serious?" She asked. When I was petting her earlier, I was lost in thought. Shizue saw her son's face suddenly change, at first he was looking at her with affectionate and visible full of love yet the second later his face suddenly frown as it turn into seriousness Lastly Shizue saw the anger and determination in his eyes. She did not know what is happening in his son's mind so she could only cheer him up. She knew even if she ask he won't give her an answer, call it mother intuition but, still a mother could not help but worry for her son's wellbeing.

"Don't worry Mama... Someday I will tell you everything... that's why wait for me everything will be okay." I realize I was in daze and made my Mama worry. So I consoled her while telling her vaguely what is happening. I promise I will tell her everything I'm hiding deep inside my heart, I've always wanted her to hear these words I'm keeping in my heart.

While I was speaking those words, I activate a seal to prevent the heart to hear it though it's only temporary.

As Shizue expected. He didn't want her to know, but it seems the situation would be okay. She could sense the prickly feeling in her heart. 'Is this pain?' Shizue thought. She was feeling pain in her heart for unknown reason, She sense that something would happen if she tried to seek the answer to his son's problem. Then when she throw the thought of finding what is happening to her son, the prickly feeling disappeared. "Very well, mama will wait. However, Shii-chan promise to Mama you will come back to Mama's embrace."

Shizue then scooch over as she circle her arm around his chest. She then push herself on her son's chest. She place her head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart beating. She hear a very pleasant thumping sound, suddenly the thumping became faster. She look up and saw her son's reaction. Her heart trembled when she look at him, She then remember what happened 'that' night again. Shizue's face blushed red. She unconsciously grip her son's shirt as she muttered under her breathe 'Mama is so dirty.'

Seeing her like this my heart couldn't help but beat faster while my face heated up. The moment she place her ear on my chest listening to the sound of it beating I was slightly panicked. Then when she looked up seeing my reaction, I became embarrased. Unknown to me something happened down below, though that's because I unconsciously tried to ignore what is happening below. My mind is only thinking about calming my beating heart and forgot about my responsive partner below me.

"Okay mama I promise I will come back." I responded while supressing my emotions. I tried to calm my mind. 

"Good. I love Shii-chan very much. Hehehe." Shizue was also suppressing her rising emotions. After saying those words Shizue buried her head on her son's chest. Feeling embarassed, She could feel something hard poking her slit, Shizue feel a bit tingly down there. She tried to shake of such thoughts from her mind, She keep reminding herself that it's her son. That night was just her impulsive action, She became muddle headed and decide to suck her son's dick because for some silly reason. Despite trying telling herself to not do it again, her mind betrayed her. She keep imaging her son's dick inside her mind, hwr heart beat became faster as her became erratic.

Oblivious of what is my Mama is thinking. I thought her reaction was adorably cute. I didn't realize that my dick is poking the slit of my Mama. Fortunately, it was covered by fabric. We stayed like this for sometime before we heard an alarm. I don't know what is happening to me why I couldn't feel my little brother waking up. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

45