Chapter 2: [Optional] Party Systems
376 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keel: Pink guys are nice.

HL: Just put me in every group 

Phan: everyone 

Zeruuu: Just keep me solo, ill play my role

TheGfom: yoshie

Diq: give me lily

Dex: Obviously not Otto, fuck that son

Shinichi: Seno, Yoshie, Qred, Taiga, Fury , Dorrn, Micku, Unagi, Unagi jr, Jackz; Anyone on this lists ok

Unagi: Just one? If it is just one probably Keel

Deli: gimme Farells

The party system was flawed in every way because people did not get their favorite choice while the people who were chosen as the most were forced to choose between favorites. The problem continued as more people tend to make new groups in order to be with the people they like. The parties were beginning to calm down once a deciding vote to let those who want to join a group, be discussed by the group themselves.

The first party consisted of Yoshie, Chono, JustinOG, ForemostPanic, Vizceral, TheGfom, and Haru. They are called the Discorded Dissonance.

The second party consisted of Qred, Diq, Den, 4Sun, Rhoni, Stickman, HasanHK, and Wecki. They are called the Grandmasters.

The third party consisted of Jeeb, TL8ez, Camera, Zack, Micku, Jackz, and Ziney. They are called the Fellowship of the Box.

The fourth party consisted of Hades, Mumbles, Squealy, and Blueberry. They are called Hell's Angels.

The fifth party consisted of Dorrn, Pepe, Confessor, Farells, Lily, Protex, Otto, and Xphyre. They are called the Bloodstained Gems.

The sixth party consisted of Taiga, Phan, Pad, and Sapphire. They are called the Palm Top Tigers.

The seventh party consisted of Volk, Dex, Clout, BlackAsh, Canada, Frostii, Stealth, and Schmorge. They are called Apple Sour.

The eighth party consisted of Soul, Unfortunate, HL, Soze, Shib, and Kapwan. They are called Requiem.

The ninth party consisted of Zeruuu, Kuma and Bomboyo. They did not have a name.

The eleventh party consisted of Seeno, Dicta, Shinichi, 1kka, Deli, Destiny, Moon Runes, and M'Laria. They called themselves the House of Wolves.

The thirteenth party consisted of C-Stick, Shooby, Sneaky, Momo, and MattyH. They are called the C Stick Warriors.

The fourteenth party consisted of Unagi, xConn, Katakan, Killer B, Full Moons Blessing, Keel, Rasera, and Vakerian. They called themselves the Sons of the Red Moon.

The fifteenth party consisted of Masochist and TotallyNotKent. They are called Mercenaries Inc

Even though time was frozen, what felt like weeks to the otherworlders, the party system was more organized. A lot of people swapped teams, team members, and even team names.

The first party consisted of Jim, Toxix, and FBI. They had no name. 

The second party consisted of Qred, Unlucky Ducky, 4Sun, Den, Rhoni, Stickman, and HasanHK. They are called the Grandmasters.

The third party consisted of Camera, TL8ez, Zeruuu, Zack, and Micku. They are called the Fellowship of the Box.

The fourth party did not change.

The fifth party did not change.

The sixth party consisted of Taiga, Yoshie, Chono, ForemostPanic, Phan, Pad, and Sapphire. They are called the Palm Top Tigers.

The seventh party consisted of Volk, Clout, BlackAsh, Canada, Frostii, Ziney, and Schmorge. They are called Apple Sour.

The eighth party consisted of Soul, Haru, Bomb, Unfortunate, HL, Soze, and Kapwan. They are called Requiem.

The ninth party consisted of Flame Phantasm, Zen, Kuma, and TK. They are called Band of the Bear.

The tenth party consisted of Hasnain, Ghost, and Tbang. They are called Ropes Den.

The eleventh party consisted of Seeno, Dicta, Shinichi, 1kka, Deli, Destiny, and M'Laria. They called themselves the House of Wolves.

The thirteenth party consisted of C-Stick, Shooby, Momo, and MattyH. They are called the C Stick Warriors.

The fourteenth party consisted of Unagi, xConn, Katakan, Killer B, Full Moons Blessing, Keel, and Rasera. They called themselves the Sons of the Red Moon.

The fifteenth party consisted of Masochist, Kent, and a bunch of randoms. They are called Mercenaries Inc

After everyone got into their teams, it was time for the distribution of attribute points and abilities. Attribute points were categorized into six different sections. Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Intelligence, Memory, and Toughness. Strength is the power within the user's body to use physical damage to attack targets and enemies. Constitution is the foundation of the user's body and increases the defense of the user's body by increasing health per point. Dexterity is the agility that a user holds. It also shows craftsmanship and the speed of the user. Higher dexterity increases the chances of critical hits. Intelligence is the power within the user's mind to use magical damage to attack targets and enemies. Memory is how many skills and spells a user can learn. It is also a system to count how many spells a user can cast at once. Toughness is the outer part of the body that focuses on blocking direct attacks from magic and physical damage. It is also known as damage resistance.

Everyone had to also choose their class in order to start the adventure. Each class is different and has many possibilities to branch off into a stronger type of class. The classes all have their own strengths and weaknesses. There are three major types of classes: magical classes, physical classes, and hybrid classes.

The list of physical classes includes:
Berserker,
Executioner,
Trojan,
The Warrior,
Bruiser,
Monk,
Samurai,
and Tank.

The list of magical classes includes:
Magician,
Bombardier,
Healer,
Supporter,
Summoner,
Arcanist,
Arsonist,
Elementalist,
Enchanter,
Rune Master,
and Druid.

The list of hybrid classes includes:
Paladin,
Crusader,
Archer,
Ranger,
Duelist,
Assassin,
Thief,
Rogue,
Bard,
Necromancer,
Fisherman,
and Trapper.

In team one, Jim is a Magician, Toxix chose Rogue, and FBI is their Elementalist.

In the Grandmasters, Diq is a Berserker, Qred became their Archer, Den is an Arcanist, Rhoni is their main tank, Stickman is their Healer, 4Sun became a Druid, HasanHK is an Assassin, and Unlucky Ducky chose Paladin.

In the Fellowship of the Box, Micku chose Rogue, TL8ex is an Arcanist, Zack also chose Rogue, Zeruuu is their Assassin, and Camera is their magician.

In the Hell's Angels, both Squealy and Hades are assassins, Mumbles is a rogue, and Blueberry became their Arsonist.

In the Bloodstained Gems, Otto and Farells are their Paladins, Lily is a supporter, Confessor changed into an Arcanist, Pepe became an Assassin, xPhyre is their Necromancer, Protex became their Trojan, and Dorrn is their Elementalist.

In the Palm Top Tigers, Pad is their Elementalist, Yoshie is the Berserker, Chono is a Duelist, Taiga became a Magician, ForemostPanic is their Ranger, Sapphire is the Paladin, and Phan is their Samurai. 

In Apple Sour, Volk is their Elementalist, Clout is a Samurai, Canada is their Duelist, Ziney is a Crusader, BlackAsh is the Rogue, Frostii is the Supporter, and Schmorge became their Bombardier.

In Requiem, Soul is their top healer, HL is a Duelist, Haru became a sneaky Rogue, Unfortunate is a random Fisherman, KapwanSS is an Executioner, Bomboyo is mainly a Paladin, and Soze is their clueless Crusader.

In the Band of the Bear, Kuma is their Berserker, TK is a Healer, Flame Phantasm became a Bruiser, and Zen is a Trojan.

In the dying clan of Ropes Den, Tbang is their Tank and Hasnain is their Duelist.

In the House of Wolves, Seeno is their Assassin, Shinichi became an Arcanist, Deli is an Arsonist, Dicta.Evo was forced to becoming the Monk, M'Laria did not have a choice and became a Crusader, 1kka also became a Berserker, and Destiny had no destiny to choose his role as the Enchanter.

In the inactive team 12, Spy is an Enchanter and Vizceral is a Thief.

In the C Stick Warriors, C-Stick himself is an Elementalist, Shooby is their Healer, MattyH is an Assassin, and Momo is their Paladin.

In the Sons of the Red Moon, Unagi is an Arsonist, Rasera is their Healer, xConn is their Trojan, Keel is a Thief, Katakan became KataTank, Full Moons and Killer are both Archers. 

In the last team no one wants to be a part of, the Mercenaries Inc, Masochist is confirmed Berserker while Kent is confirmed Bard, everyone else is unknown or inactive.

0