Chapter One: The Daoist
1.9k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING 18+ SCENE.

"Huh looks like someone is fighting and has left behind her pet"

A young black haired man in taoist robes mutters to himself as he stares at the hotel before vanishing "FAREESH SHA KA VADU! WHAT THE HECK?!"

Exclaims the robed daoist as he stares in shock at what appears to be a Handsome young man on top of king sized bed moaning in pleasure with all of his orifices being r*ped and penetrated by magical rods of D*ldos.

"what a pitiful sight...as an upholder of justice I'll free this pitiful young man and make him my la- I mean pal!"

The young daoist said before slapping his thighs screaming towards the young man "GIT GUD!" As runic symbols appear on the young man breaking him from his constraints.

Tom/MC POV:

This B*tch is really scary! Even when she isn't here she's still making sure my body gets violated I exclaim in pure fright as my body gets penetrated by floating D*ldos.

Good thing I can't feel any of it I sigh in relief thanking for once that being trapped inside of my own mind does have it's benefits.

Hmm what's this something interesting is happening...

Strange light glows as.

Some guy in robes appears in the room clearly in shock of what is happening to me as he mutters something then says 

 

"GIT GUD!" He Screamed as my constraints have been evaporated into mists of magical energy.

What the hell? I think to myself but then something happened I felt intense pleasure and pain.

"WHAT THE F*CK" I moan out in pain and pleasure.

The Aftereffects of being constantly f*cked by D*ldos hit me like a truck.

"IT HURTS SO MUCH!!" I say in pain as I grab myself but then I realize something...

"I-I can control my body again?!!" said with disbelief as I grip my hands over and over as pure joy suddenly explodes in me.

"Hahahahaha, I'M FREE FINALLY FREE" I scream and tear up as I finally look towards the black haired man in robes.

"YOU!" I point at the man with tears in my eyes. " Thank you for freeing me from that she-devils grasp! I am eternally Grateful to you"

I stare at him with grateful eyes.

"My name is Matthias Sacher-Massoch The Head of the Massoch Noble family of the Kingdom of Aetas, Who might you be saviour? I question the man.

The daoist wipes off the dust from his thighs before Standing upright exclaiming "I am Farish Shylen Karkavduk otherwise known as the Unorthodox Daoist Of Prosperity!" He exclaims proudly as I look at him in awe. 

"Well then Farish... WE NEED TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE!" I shout at him with my terrified voice. "

But First..." I stare at my naked Form "I'll get dressed"

Farish chuckles at me then says 

"Well while you're indeed right on that since I noticed I broke off a Bounded Field with the amount of spiritual energy I emitted but the field was too strong so you see I accidentally used too much spiritual energy when I was freeing you from those Magical shackles.. So you'll have to carry me.." 

He says with an embarrassed look on his face as he scratches his head.  

I look at him in disbelief then say 

"W-what do you mean I have to carry you?! I'm way too weak for that!"

He scoffs at me then replies

 "Easy I'll whip up some high grade talismans on you Strength amplifiers!, Speed boosters, Gale Step And Presence concealment" 

"Okay when you make it like that then sure! Let's do it!"

 I say to him, The daoist nodded at me before taking out an ordinary sack and pulling...tons of paper from it?

Oh no what's he's planning to do why is he putting it in his mouth?! Why is he munching on them?!... He Spat said munched up paper at my face as I look at him in disgust.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!"

I shout at him in anger. The daoist wiped the sweat on his forehead before explaining 

"My ways of applying talismans is unorthodox instead of applying glue and slapping it on people I need to munch and spit it on to them". He calmly explains to me.

"Tsk, Fine whatever!" I say in disgust of being spat on. I scoop Farish up on my arms out of the room heading towards the downstairs going looking for the exit outta this hotel. 

I reach the exit of the hotel as I look up at the sun a tear going down my eye at finally being free from that Devil.

"Hey Farish, where do we go next? Since you've freed me we honestly have to keep running cause that so called Bounded Field you broke belonged to a Godslaying Mage"

The daoist stayed silent for a while before exclaiming at me "YOU AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT GODSLAYING MAGE ARE YOU?!"

"Is she famous? Didn't know that all I want to do right now is run away hide in the deepest hole and never be seen again" I say to him

"JUST RUN AWAY MAN WE NEED TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HERE AS POSSIBLE" He shouts at me

"We'll stop by the Yunlao Province to get there we'll head east just go through the Whispering Woods over there"

 He points at a direction which makes me look over to see some Huge Trees with moss of them 

"Alright I'll head through there" I ran over there while carrying Farish with my arms as I accidentally kicked a Tree which made the entire forest moan in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL?! What was that sound?!" I ask the robed man in my arms

"Hmm that probably was a Slyph they like to hang around a forest from time to time you probably kicked one when you kicked that tree by accident"

I wince at that "Jeez, really? You think a Slyph would attack us cause of me? I mean I did kick that tree by accident"

Just as Farish was about to open his mouth he suddenly heard rustling a few meter away from him and a Slyph appeared she was beautiful having long green hair which reaches her waist knife like ears of that of a Elf her eyes were pure white with no Pupils whatsoever making her look like an exotic beauty her White armour with green accents makes her look like an Intimidating beauty as she looks me in the eye and stares at me.

"You! Boy! Surrender yourself! For you have harmed the woods" The Slyph shouted

Farish face distorted into anger for the first time ever before shouting "Oh, Yeah? Who the F*ck told you to turn into a tree roots then?!" He shouts back.

The Beautiful Slyph turned towards Farish who was in my arms and looks at him in disgust and says "Do I look like I was speaking to you worm?" She says haughtily to him

"I wasn't talking to you either" 

said Farish before turning his head towards a bush.

"Hmph!" The Slyph harrumphs as she states back at me and says "Boy since you have harmed this forest I protect you are now my property" she stares at me with hunger I've only seen in the She-Devils eyes which frightens me and drops Farish onto his buttocks.

Farish who's ass fell onto the groundwithout a warning exclaims in distress "OUCH MAN WHATS WITH THE DROPPING?!" He sighs and says "I guess I'll have to deal with this Slyph"

"Haah? A mere human daring to go against me? How laughable" the Slyph mocks "Since that boy is my property I'll have him use his seed to breed more Slyphs" she says as 

she stares back at me hungrily with lust once more"

 She prepares her sword and gets onto a stance and says 

"I Syvis Xilvalu of the Slyph Empire! Protector of the Whispering Woods and Royal Guard shall claim this Boy for my people! Hath at thee heathen cultivator"

"Syphilis? As in that STD Syphilis?!" Syvis growls at the jab on the clear mockery of her name

"That explains why you're so interested in the young fella...oh how impolite of me lemme introduce myself I am Farish Daoist of prosperity now the formalities are all in play how about we end this?"

 He says as he grabs an Egg from nowhere he prepares to throw it onto the ground but a sudden scream coming from the skies interrupts everyone which makes them lose their focus.

They look towards the sky and see a falling dot

"AHHHHHHHH" A man screaming at the top of his lungs is what they hear.

32