Chapter Two: The Perv
1.4k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Person POV:

"AHHHHHHH" Screams the falling man as he plummets down from the sky heading for them.

Syvis looks up and sees that he's falling directly onto her direction she looks at the man in surprise and confusion then says "What the He-" she's cut off as the Unknown man falls directly onto her knocking her out cold.

"Oof" the Mysterious man says as he lands on top of the sylph woman.

"Damn! That woman hits hard! She really knocked me up til I hit the stratosphere! The man complains.

He sees the unconscious sylph and whistles provocatively "Well well well what do we have here" He smiles perversely.

 "Hmm it'll be a good idea to act like I saved her then she'll be grateful then she'll fall in love with me!" The man proclaims as he puffs out his chest.

Tom and Farish looks at the man with deadpanned expressions as Tom then takes the initiative to alert the man to their presence "Hey umm.. you do know that we're here too right?" Tom questions him mentally calling him a pervert.

The pervert looks over at them and says "Uhhh you guys didn't hear what I said right?" He says nervously at the two.

"Say Matthias did we hear him saying something like that it would be a good idea if he acted like he saved her?" Farish look at Tom with deadpan expression.

"Yep, he totally did" Tom replies as the Mysterious perverted man deflates at their reply.

"W-w-well please don't mind what I've said in the past let's just focus on the present!" The Man says embarrassed that he was caught.

"Let me introduce myself I am Ren Ozel a Righteous Swordsman!" He says with confidence as he stares at the two waiting for their introductions.

 

Tom observes Ren's appearance black hair, a sword strapped to his back with white robes of a typical Chinese novel cultivator. 

 

"Well I'm Matthias Sacher-Massoch just some Noble from the Kingdom of Aetas" Tom replies

 

"Aetas you say? You're quite far from home then" Ren raises his brow questioningly as he continues and says "We're in the continent of Krilia If I do remember Aetas is situated in the continent of Grekox right".

 

"Right" Tom replies back.

 

"Well then Honorable Noble what are you doing this far from home then? This Entire Continent belongs to the Krilian Empire"

 

"I would rather not talk about what I'm doing here" Tom says back.

 

"Very well I would not pry into your affairs" Ren says he looks at Farish signalling him to Introduce himself.

Farish looks at him then proceeds to introduce himself "I'm Farish Shylen Karkavduk the Daoist of Prosperity!" He proclaims loudly as he puffs his chest out.

Ren raises his brow once more at Farish's greeting.

"Hooh? You're a fellow cultivator I see you specialize in Talismans from what I could see considering you don't have any armaments" Ren analytically states.

 

"You'd be right Sword Cultivator" Farish replies back nonchalantly 

"Well then friends" Ren smiles as he looks down at the passed out Sylph. "What'll we do with her then?" He questions them.

"I say we ditch her and run to some obscure city we're currently being hunted down most likely since Matthias over here is being targeted from what I've seen" Farish says.

"Hunted by who?" Ren asks Farish.

Farish comes close to Ren near his ear and whispers something which isn't heard by Tom who looks on curiously.

 

Ren pales then glances quickly at Tom then whispers something back at Farish as if trying to confirm something.

Farish Nods which makes Ren's face filled with disbelief he then tries to calm himself down then says to Matthias nervously "W-w-well Matthias that's quite the foe you're being hunted down by b-but as a Righteous Swords Cultivator I will help you and brother Farish get to safety this I swear".

He says with clear nervousness filling the tone of his voice.

 Tom glances at Farish with a questioning look which he shrugs off then says.

"Well, Don't look at me and just stand there you should get going and you too new guy we better dump this Syphilis fellow and get going before that crazy woman catches up to us" Farish says with a serious look on his face as he begins to stretch his legs and prepares to run.

Tom and Ren nods as they do the same.

They began running through the Whispering Woods.

Hours later they made it out and are on a  dirt path to the Yunlao Province.

Tom looks at Ren and says with curiosity lacing his voice "Hey Ren why were you falling outta the sky anyways"?" He asks. 

Ren looks back at Tom as they're walking through the path then replies back with "Well you see let me start from the top" 

As He looks at the evening sun.

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry for the cliffhanger since well I've been busy lately with some stuff but hopefully I'll have Chapter three out in 3-4 days since I'm a lazy F*ck I'll also introduce The Woman who has essentially violated Tom/Matthias In Ren Ozel's Flashback so yea.. hope you guys enjoyed my garbage novel peace.

 

 

 

 

 

28