Chapter Three: The God-Slayer
1.2k 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flashback

5 hours before Matthias and Farish's escape from the Hotel.

Ren Ozel POV:


There I was at a Cafe I was in waiting for my lunch to arrive til I've heard of some interesting banter between some people behind me.

"Hey did you hear of what the Sage had prophesized?" A man in some business suit asks his fellow colleague who looks interested in what he was saying.

"No, what did something happen? Or will happen?" His colleague murmurs as he munches on his pancakes.

He continues  "Well the Sage said a Void Beast will appear in outside of our Dear City of Khota in 3 hours is what the Sage has stated"

The colleague looks surprised with a little bit of fear mixed in his expression then says back "W-what?!" He exclaims but continues on "Shouldn't we be worried?! What if it barges into the City and kills us all!" The colleague says with some fright in his voice.

The man in the suit simply smirks then it turns into a grin with no fear.

"Well I've heard of something interesting there's a so called God slayer that has recently resided in the City supposedly this God slayer is strong so I have no doubt we'd be well protected along side of the City Guard and the City's defensive barriers, so we have nothing to worry about" 

Hmm quite interesting a God slayer? They say who would have the gall to have such an extravagant title I must see this for myself for I am a righteous swordsman my Dao compels me to challenge this new figure.

"Sir, here's your Bacon and Eggs with some Orange juice" A beautiful Waitress says as she places down my food in front of me I can't help but admire her beauty Red hair and a nice beauty mark on her cheek.

I smirk pervertedly to the waitress "Hey" 

The Waitress finishes up putting the food down on the table then looks at me with a questioning glance.

"Aside from being drop dead gorgeous, what do you do for a living?" 

Oh yea this is totally gonna work hehe such a beauty must only be mine! 

 I thought of pervertedly but the Waitress mouth moves into a sneer then says coldly "Well if you can't tell sir, I am a waitress of this fine establishment and If you're gonna flirt do it in a strip club pervert"

I watch gob smacked as she turns her head high up and leaves quickly from my table 

I sigh then frown "Well It seems she rejected me cause she can't handle all of this" I present myself as I feel the pain of my 926th Rejection from a woman.

I quickly devour my food and leave a little tip.

Outskirts of Khota: The Wasteland

I observe the surroundings and it's a barren wasteland with a bunch of bones of dead animals just

"Well sh*t this place looks like a cesspool of garbage and dead animals" I say but then at the corner of my eye I spot a Goddess! What a beautiful woman I thought to myself she's just sitting there in the air using her Magical energy.

A mage?! A powerful one at that too she seems to be observing the sky with a bored look on her face 

I observe her she has long white hair red ruby eyes her face is the epitome of what a beautiful woman should be she looks a little too stoic she seems to be wearing an outfit mixed leather boots, a latex catsuit with a blue colored robe with intricate designs on it as it covers her curvaceous body.

Hehe I must seduce this woman!

I thought to myself then with a confident smile I finally call out to her and say "Hey! Beautiful you should get down here!" I shout at her 

She seems to have ignored me then continues to look at the sky with a bored face so I try again 

"Hey! Can you hear me!?" She finally glances down at me observing me with her red eyes analytically and boy are they beautiful to look at I grin happily then say

"You know If you were words on a page you'd be a fine print!" I try to flirt with her but her face contorts into a scowl and she sneers at me with absolute disgust on her face then she ignores me once more then looks back at the sky.

I frown at the disrespect "Beautiful c'mon I didn't mean anything bad by that My name is Ren Ozel a Righteous Swordsman! I follow the way of the Sword Dao so one day I could cut through everything! Including Fate and Karma!" 

I shout proudly. But she continues to ignore but then stands in the air which surprises me at the level of control of her Magic.

She must be quite confident in her abilities then oh well after I deal with the Void Beast she'll be so impressed by me she'll have to fall for me.

I grin at the thought but then I tense up at the pressure as I see in the sky a crack forming as a Humongous Void Dragon flys into the mortal plane and roars at us both shaking the land with it's might.

SH*T A VOID DRAGON?! THAT'S A GODLY RANKED BEAST WHAT'S SOMETHING LIKE THAT DOING HERE?!


I glance towards the woman who seems unfazed summons an expensive looking staff out of nowhere then looks at the Void Dragon with boredom.

"HEY! GET OUTTA THERE YOU CAN'T HANDLE A GOD RANKED BEAST WITH SOME MAGIC SPELL" I shout out in distress as I prepare my sword for a fight.

She then utters these words "Die you flying worm" coldy "Spüre die Macht des Todeswurms" .

She chants as a loud bang erupts from her staff as huge magic circles surround the Void Dragon killing it instantly as purple blood spreads a far seemingly avoiding her she then scoffs and flicks her hair.

H-Her magical pressure it's too much! What the hell is she?!! The amount of Mana she has is terrifying!


I thought nervously as sweat runs down my forehead I then rack up enough courage to say 

"T-T-That was a G-God ranked beast?! How?!" I thought in disbelief as my mind refuses to accept such an outcome happened.

She floats to the ground with grace like that of Royalty she then struts haughtily then says.

"You may have heard of me peasant I am the God-Slaying Mage Aurora of the Kingdom of Aetas in the Grekox Continent I've felled The Abomination of the Deep Argonian sea, The God of Fire, Waldir fell too" 

She says emotionlessly but continues on "A mere Intermediate Mortal Shedding Sword cultivator like you is out of my League" 

She insults me and degrades me "And even if you were in my league which is of absolute delusional grandeur I still wouldn't even bother with someone like you for I am Married" 

She shows off her Ring then looks at me in disgust.

"So-" she stops then furrows her eyebrows in confusion but then it quickly morphs into anger as she looks at the direction of the City then mutters "Who dares to touch break my bounded field, WHO DARES TO ATTEMPT TO STEAL MY PROPERTY!

" She screams in an utter rage as she prepares some spell but I won't let her off too easily for insulting moi.

I dash towards her sword in hand and going for her torso with my sword she doesn't seem to notice me going after her and continues to have that angry expression on her face.

I call out to her to try and defend from my attack " Hey B*tch heads up!" I yell she glances at me the whispers something with her mouth.

My body suddenly freezes in place in the air then I thought to myself.

Sh*t I fucked up huh?

She then walks towards me with anger that would most likely destroy 10 exploding volcanoes in a second she extends her hand which is aimed at my forehead then Flicks her finger at it.

I look in surprise but then feel enormous pain 

"AH SH*T THAT HURTS" I grab my forehead in pain but then I notice something odd about my surroundings I feel lightheaded then looked down.

"Hm" I grab my chin with my hand and think to myself.

"It appears she flicked me so hard I was sent flying".

3.....

2...

1...

"HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA DIE SOMEONE SAVE ME! AHHHHHH" I scream in fright as I begged for my life.

Welp seems I've actually found some motivation to update there's that but Idk if I'll be able to do next chapter as quickly sure it's Christmas break and I suppose I can write more but I won't cause I'll probably be busy farming in Fgo or Power ranking in Pokemon Unite I'm Master right with 1500+ elo small flex there, and thanks for looking at my shitty novel once again. Peace

26