Chapter Four: Exploration
1k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flashback End

 

3rd Person POV:

Ren looks over at the two finishing his story while they walk towards a nearby small village.

"Well now you guys know my story, That crazy woman was way too intense for my liking"

 

Tom winces and is at a loss of words while Farish just chuckles then says "Well at least we all got out alive no?"

Ren nods in confirmation but then looks at Tom in jealousy "Hey Matthias how the hell did you attract such a babe? I can't sense much mana nor cultivation in you" 

Tom looks at Ren with a deadpanned expression but replies anyways "Well First of all I don't know how I attracted her I've just been lazing around enjoying life til she barges into my Families Mansion proposed to me, I rejected her she got mad Kidnapped me then here we are" He explains.

"Well I found Matthias here in some Hotel in Khota City" Farish says then continues on "I was one of the few who were supposed to Take down the Void Dragon should it showed up but then I noticed a little but of life essence in some Hotel I teleported in there barged in with my spiritual pressure broke the Bounded Field and rescued Matthias from Magical D*ldos f*cking his buttocks" 

Ren widens his eyes in surprise at the information "Wait.. You broke One of Her Bounded Fields? I couldn't even do anything against her!" He exclaims thinking about the unfairness of world of being full of monsters.

"Well, Yea It was hard to do I had to use nearly all of my Spiritual Energy to break it I was surprised at the level of Mana in that Bounded Field but now I know and honestly I'm kind of terrified of what she'll do once she finds us with Matthias over here.
Farish shudders at the thought.

"Well all we need to do is hide keep our heads low and don't do anything that would attract attention to us I think we should gather money, rest at some small village or City then move to another continent fast" Tom explains his thought out plan to the two.

Farish nods in agreement but then deflates when Ren says "Well.... I think we should get stronger then fight her to the death!" He says with a battle hungry smile. 

Farish smacks the top of Ren's head in displeasure "No matter how strong we get Idiot she'd still be able to trounce us even if there were hundreds of me I'd still die in an instant She has killed a living God!" He shakes his head 

Tom points out at something "Hey we should stop over there looks like a small city" Farish looks over to where he's pointing at and perks up at recognition of the small city "I recognize this place this is Akavale a nice cozy place although some monster do try to attack it from time to time the City's defensive walls and Guards keep it safe" 

Ren thinks about something with a chin on his head as all three of our Idiots walk closer to the Entrance of Akavale "You know we should sign up for the Guild here we could definitely earn some money through quests and monster slaying and we gotta help Matthias on how to fight isn't that right Matthias?" 

Tom nods in agreement excited at the prospect of finally being able to defend himself through violence "Indeed this will be the first step of my path to freedom I can't truly be free as long as she has her sights set on me". 

The three get closer to Akavale then wait at a small line to get into the City's entrance
 
The Three were stopped at the entrance by the Guard who wears the typical military uniform "Halt! State your business in Akavale"

Tom takes the initiative "Well, Good sir we are here to sign up at the Guild building". He explains to the Guard who nods

"That's fine you'll need to pay a Total of 5 Krilian pounds each" The Guard says to Tom who then looks over at Farish. 

Farish digs through his pocket pulling out a pouch and hands over the currency to the Guard.

The Guard takes it then says smiling "Welcome to Akavale Adventurers. Don't cause any trouble and we won't trouble you"

The Guard Opens the Gates to the City and lets the Three In.

They are greeted by Plenty of Skyscrapers and moving vehicles with people on their phones others who have weapons who are obviously Adventurers/Mercenaries. 

Ren then says "Well let's go over to the Guild Hall and register" He points over to the Large building in the center of the top that has a symbol of a Black Weighing Scale as people go in and out of the building.

"You know guys.... Should we get phones?" Tom asks the two.

Farish and Ren turn to Tom with a look that says You serious?

"What? Phones are great! They're like means of communication, getting news and stuff" Tom quickly explains to prevent the atmosphere from getting worse.

"Well do what you want Matthias" Farish shrugs while Ren stays quiet not bothering to respond.

"Let's get guns and a truck too! I wanna shoot guns!" Tom exclaims with excitement filling his voice as his expression is that of childlike wonder.

Ren looks at Tom with a deadpan "A Truck? Why do we need one? We can just walk it's better that way it's to excercise the bones" .

"Okay guys enough of that lets head inside and register in the Guild Hall" Farish points at the entrance of building as it's revolving doors spin around  constantly due to the influx of people going in and out.

"Agreed" Tom and Ren replied back.

The Three head into the Guild hall as they take in the sights of plenty of adventurers chatting around in groups.

They see a Pure like beautiful Blonde woman sitting on the Guild's receptionist desk working on her computer by herself.

The three decides to head to the desk.

"Hello Good sirs how may I help you today?" Questions the Blonde woman as she looks up at the three.

"We would like to register and get ID's to being adventurers" Farish starts off taking the initiative but the Ren quickly goes over to the blonde secretary then smirks with a perverted expression on his face.

"Well beautiful.... Are you a computer keyboard? Cause you're just my type" He winks at her which she responds with a disdainful look on her face.

"Sir.. Back off the desk and keep your space away from me or I will call security" She gestures towards the Two Big Buff Guys guarding the Guild's entrance.

Farish smacks the top of Ren's head.

"Ow!" Ren says.

"Damn it Old man stop smacking my head" Ren covers up his head with two of his hands with a pained expression on his face.

"Don't mind him uhhhhmmm..."

"It's Lightshope, Sophia Lightshope" she says with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Will it only be you two?" She gestures towards Farish and Ren.

"Oh no there's actually three of us" Ren shows Tom who was at the back not being able to be seen during their interaction.

"You know... You might want to get that disguise of that friend of yours people with strong detection skills might think your friend is an assassin or wanted criminal of some kind" She explains as she looks at Tom with narrowed eyes.

"Umm Farish I think you forgot to remove that presence concealment thing of yours on me" Tom looks at Farish with a crooked wry smile as he endures being glared at by Sophia.

Farish snaps his finger in remembrance "Oh right I forgot about that".

Farish snaps his fingers once more then talismans that were spat on Tom were removed floating away from his skin pores it floats in the air until it was mysteriously dissipated from thin air.

"Woah!" Ren looks at Farish in surprise "You must be quite strong then Old Man I didn't notice yet due to you concealing your spiritual power."

Ren looks at Farish with respect in his eyes.

"I really didn't expect to run into someone with Divine Consciousness in them"

"Actually I wasn't concealing anything In fact I'm recovering my spiritual power due to a heavy amount that was used to help free Matthias"

Farish says nonchalantly then he turns to the blonde beauty with narrowed eyes.

"Is this enough for you to ease your suspicions?"

"Of course" Sophia smiles as she looks at Matthias' true form eyeing him up and down.

"Well then Matthias was it?" She puts her hand on Matthias' shoulder feeling him up.

"Are you sure you want to be an Adventurer Matthias? I don't sense any cultivation power and your Mana is very weak it seems as if you didn't train yourself" She looks at him in concern.

Matthias gives her a weak smile as he removes her hand from his shoulder gently.

"I'm fairly certain for you see-" 

"BREAKING NEWS ALERT BREAKING NEWS ALERT BREAKING NEWS ALERT"

 The Television on the wall interrupts Tom.

"Good Evening People of Krilia I have sad news for you" The News Anchor on the screen says then continues.

"The Core City of Khota has been destroyed by an unknown force killing millions who were at the City at the time" The Anchor says solemnly 

"The City has been reduced to a gigantic Crater on the ground" A photo of a Giant Crater was shown to the populace as many looked on his fear, anger, sadness with varying emotions.

"We..do not know what or who has done such a tragedy the people of Khota did not deserve such a thing to them" 

"Please give out your condolences and comfort those who were affected by this tragedy" 

Tom, Farish and Ren looks at the TV in fear then they turn to look at eachother then said one thing as they screamed it out loud. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Welp here it is! Another chapter for my shitty garbage novel that really should be banned. Hope y'all enjoy it or something also there's a Poll on whose PoV would y'all want for next chapter. Here are the choices it's only two choices but whatever.

We have Tom and the Idiot Gang or Aurora The God-Slayer. I bet you guys already know who did such a thing to Khota anyways. Peace out don't be a stranger and make sure to vote on the Poll also if you Play Fate/Grand Order please friend me I need more Merlin friends. Peace.

 

 

 

Whose POV you want for Next Chapter.
  • Idiot Gang POV Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Aurora POV Votes: 15 75.0%
Total voters: 20 · This poll was closed on Dec 26, 2021 09:03 AM.
25