Chapter Ten: The Aspect of Death
629 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Person POV:


"Let the Cataclysm Begin!" Deathwing The Destroyer declares as fire erupts from the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"HELP! WE NEED HELP!!"

"WHERE DID THIS THING COME FROM?!!"

Are what some of the not really important people scream out.

"Beg for your lives mortals! For I the Aspect of Death shall take those lives away from you"


The Dragon screeches as it's eye's glow a sinisterly.

"Die!" It mutters then begins to open it's metal jaw and spews a sea of flames from it's mouth.

Engulfing various living beings as they scream inside of the sea of fire.

"WHAT DO WE DO!? WHAT DO WE DO?!" Screams Tom as he holds his head nervously.

"I'll handle this!" Ren grips his sword and jumps from the field he was on towards Deathwing sword pointed at the Massive Black Dragon.

"Have at thee Villain!" Ren states but he gets smacked to the side by Deathwing's Tail.

"Little Bug" 

He mutters but then stares at Tom whose just looking in fear at what he has wrought.

"You..." 

"Why do I feel a connection to you? Bug?"


"Something in my mind tells me to obey you which is laughable"


"REMOVE THIS STRANGE MAGIC FROM ME MORTAL!" Deathwing demands as the pressure he emits causes an Earthquake through the City causing several fissures from the ground killing thousands.

But a Ball of Yellow Light suddenly hits the side of Deathwing causing him to fall from the skies and into a Nearby skyscraper.

"Now now, where did you come from Lizard" a Gentle voice says out loud.

"To think a mere Lizard would attack the City I'm on looks like I'll have to talk to the Dragon Empress again.

Sophia Lightshope had appeared with an appearance vastly different from her Guild garb.

She wears some light silver looking armor with a mage's robe combination.

She wields a staff with a Purple gem at the top.

Looking very fearsome with a strange glow on her eyes.

Deathwing snarls loudly causing several people to flinch.

"You dare..."

"You dare cheap shot me mort-" He cuts himself off as he takes a good look at Sophia.

"Hehehehe"


He chuckles as his massive form stays on the ground looking at the floating Sophia.

"A Divine being I see... Then just like this World you shall break! Before the Might of Deathwing the Destroyer!" He declares loudly.

Then Roars for intimidation.

"Little Lizard if anything I should be angry you've interrupted my Me Time I was enjoying myself too!"

She shoots back at him in anger with frustration in her tone.

"Die! Elementium Bolt!" 


A massive metal projectile is shot out from the top of Deathwing as it heads towards Sophia.

"Not so fast flying worm" She conjures up a barrier of light blocking the projectile.

But then the barrier breaks into flames leaving her stunned.

"What The hell?" She whispers.

Deathwing continues his assault onto Sophia who keeps blocking each projectile with barriers of Light.

While that's happening Tom is looking over a Ren Ozel who's been smashed into a wall.

"Uhm Ren get up man I think we have to go!"

"Eugh" Ren just groans in pain.

But then a Black Truck appears before the Two the door opens revealing Farish.

"GET IN! THIS CITY IS DOOMED!" He shouts over.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Tom repeats as he peels Ren off the wall and into the Truck as he gets in himself.

"Let's get out of here!" Tom yells as an Explosion is heard from all over from Deathwing and Sophia's Fight.

Back to the two.

"Why.. won't you DIE!!" The Black Dragon rages out as he roars out his Dragon Breath his flames towards Sophia who winces a bit.

"Miss Lightshope! There! The Villain who summoned the Dragon" Shouts out a random nobody as we see Tom and his friends scurry off within a Black Truck.

"Matthias?" She tilts her head in confusion as the Truck has faded away from her sight effectively getting away.

The Dragon also turns only to glare at the fading obscure Black Truck.

"You will not Escape me!!!" He roars out like the typical Dragon he is and fires off a Elementium Bolt at their direction.

"Don't you dare!" Sophia screeches out then attacks the Dragon and the projectile Deathwing had conjured up.

Glaring once more at the Goddess? Deathwing snorts in annoyance as if the Attack had not hurt him.

"I'm done with you begone!" He gets into the stance for flight and uses his wings to blow Sophia away with gusts of strong wind which does happen.

"You will remove this magic invading my mind mortal!" He growls out and takes flight after the Black Truck ditching Sophia who had been blown away like an ant.

She stabilizes herself in the Air and takes off as well after Deathwing and the Truck.

Tom/Matthias MC POV:

SHIT! I REALLY FUCKED UP THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DEAD! DEATH FUCKING WING SUMMONED?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Is what I thought of as Farish drives the Truck getting us the hell away from the most likely gonna be ruined city of Akavale.

"So how did a Giant Black Dragon that has a wing span of what I estimate to have 360+ meters suddenly appear in the middle of the city causing fissures and earthquakes that kill people"

Farish says as he drives the Truck expertly dodging tree's and rubble left and right.

He looks at the side mirror sighing a Giant Black Fucking Dragon coming after them then expertly decides to not look back at the side view mirror.

"Well we're getting chased by that Dragon so what's the plan?"

I just smile wryly as a Humongous fucking Dragon the size of the Empire State Building is chasing after our asses.

"Well I may or may not have summoned that Dragon due to my Card Summoner Ability".

"W-WHAT?! YOU SUMMONED A GOD LIKE DRAGON WITH YOUR CARDS?!" Farish screams out in surprise as he steers the Truck.

"I NEARLY CRASHED US!" 

Ren groggily gets up from the backseat wondering where the hell he is then hits his head on my  seat knocking him out once more.

"Matthias can't you control this Dragon or something? You summoned it right? There must be some failsafe for this." Farish tells me.

*Face Palms* "I'm a fucking idiot"

I slam my head into the Glove Compartment in realization.

"I forgot I have three absolute commands for each being summoned I'm an idiot!!!" 

I yell out in frustration which activates my mana as the blue veins across the skin of my arms appear once more.

"What t-" I'm interrupted as a Red Glowing Card appears in on my hand.

"This is the Card.."

"What?" Farish looks back as he drives which is dangerous as fuck.

"The Card that summoned Deathwing the Destroyer"

"I think I can order him to stop and stuff"

I CAN DO THIS!! 


I'll Order this Goddamned Video Game Dragon to stop his shit!!!


"Okay!" I slap my cheeks and get serious for once.

I raise the Card up to look at it and hold it out in front of me.

"By my Command! I order you Deathwing The Destroyer to cease all of your actions!!"

Scene End.




Woah finally reached Chapter fucking Ten mates. Wooohoo this shitty novel of mine is getting fun to write not gonna lie hope y'all enjoyed it or something honestly I was kinda torn on who Tom should've summoned I could've had him summoned Arthas The Lich King or Sargares the Mad Titan and stuff but oh well I went with Deathwing cause he's a massive ass black dragon which is honestly very cool.

Thats all for this sooo.. Peace


16