Chapter Twelve: Escape From Lightshope.
611 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Person POV:


"All of you are under Arrest!" Sophia points her staff as the purple crystal on top lights up as 10 Yellow Magic circles appear above her all pointing at Tom and his Friends.

"Arcane Shower!!!!" She shouts out loud as meteors of light energy form inside of the Magic Circles and head towards The Three.

"SHIT" Tom shouts eyes wide open at the attack heading towards them.

Farish steps forward pushing Tom backwards making him stumble into the ground.

"Farish?" 

"Don't worry I've got this" Farish looks back at Tom with a grin then towards the falling shower of Light Meteors.

"Such childs play you think this is enough?!" Farish glares at Sophia who had been raining down Light Meteors down at them.

 "Naive girl lemme show what real power is"

Farish pulls out a brush from his Spirit ring with a Single stroke he draws an intricate ancient looking Hexagram in front of him with a finishing tap the Hexagrams lights up!

Farish smirks with confidence oozing from his very being as Tom and Ren watches from the sidelines.

"Runic Inscription!" with a Hum the Hexagram lights up as Four Huge Pillars Red, Blue, Green and Yellow rises up from the ground.

"Four Elemental Pillars!" Shouts out Farish as the Meteors Impact the The Defensive Formation.

The Meteors that impacted the Formation Farish sent out had been deflected back to Sophia.

"I underestimated you..." Sophia trails off with a low growl.

Her eyes glow yellow as The Meteors that were reflected were dissipated into fading yellow mists of energy.

Suddenly a large block of Metal was shot out towards Sophia hitting her causing her to fall towards the ground generating a crater

She winces as she looks up  to see Deathwing who had recovered from the Blow Pissed off, had cheap shorted her.

"You again..." Deathwing growls menacingly as his eyes a deep inferno of rage.

"I will not be imprisoned!" Deathwing's right claw heads down towards the downed Sophia who had been laying in a decently sized crater.

"Tsk!"

"Dragons are annoying!" Sophia casts a Light barrier saving her from Deathwing's attack the barrier cracks as it can't deal with the Dragon's physical strength.



She gets up and floats up quickly avoiding the falling Claw of Deathwing who smashes the crater where she had been making it bigger than it already was.

She looks in disbelief that a Dragon had broken her barrier her pride seems to have been put down a peg or two 

She meets Deathwing's Eyes she glares at the Dragon.

"You have killed thousands monster! As a Hero it is my job to slay murderous monsters like you!" She spat out venomously.

Her white soulless eyes meets Deathwing's Orange one's glaring at eachother the two prepare to battle and cause the landscape to become hell once more.

"A Hero? Please something like you can never be a Hero" The Dragon scoffs insulting her status as a Hero.

"I've seen what True Heroes are made of... A Divine Being like you can never hope to become one" He declares to the glaring woman who seems ticked off her rocks.

"Stop calling me a Divine Being Lizard! The heresy that comes from your mouth makes me want to butcher you into millions of pieces!" She replied back keeping her venomous tone.

"Hehehehee" Deathwing chuckles menacingly realizing he's dealing with an idiot.

Sophia becomes confused but still angry nonetheless as her blonde hair starts to float as well giving her the Image of a God descending onto the Mortal Plane.

"What's so funny Dragon?" She questions him curious why the Black Scourge had chuckled in the middle of battle.

"You don't realize it do you?" Deathwing stares at her with amusement in his tone with some mockery hidden in there.

"Realize what? Stop being vague and just spit it out! You flying overgrown pest!" Insulting the Dragon once more who just continues to chuckle at the woman.

Deathwing's left claw rises up as one of his talons points at her.

"You are a Goddess wench" Deathwing smirks as Sophia's face falls flat.

"N-No! T-That c-cannot be!" She stutters feeling pressured suddenly.

"Your lies will not work on me!" Her eyes light up rage adorning her beautiful pure face.

"Heresy of that Level is an Insult to the Goddess of Creation!"

"Your words are that of deception!".

"You must die by my hands Dragon!" She looks at him an ugly snarl on her face as her staff points at the Dragon.

"By the name of the Goddess of Everything! Of Creation! Of Life! Radīshana! You will be sent as an Offering Filth!" She declares to the Dragon who just looks amused as if a Bug had tried to start a fight with a mountain which is kind of accurate given the situation.

"How amusing you are to deny your very existence is quite humorous don't you think so Matthias?" The Dragon grins menacingly then turns to the boy and his friends who had been watching from the sidelines protected by Farish's Formation.


"Matthias..." Sophia faintly whispers as she gazes possessively at the boy which goes generally unnoticed except by Matthias of course since He meets her White Soulless eyes giving him the creeps.


Tom/Matthias MC POV:


Jesus Christ stop staring at me you crazy chick!



Her eyes makes contact with mine.


Time seems to have slowed down as if the World only had me and her in it.



*Snapping noises*

Ren snaps his fingers in the front of my face surprising me.

I rub my eyes confused.

"W-What is it?" I look at Ren who seems to have a frown on his face.

"Well you looked kinda off ever since that beautiful crazy lady locked eyes with you" Ren explains to me but then he shrugs and points his finger which causes me to follow it to only see Deathwing pummeling Sophia into the ground with his Strength.

"That Dragon is too strong honestly I'm glad he's on our side"

"But I am curious how do you know this Dragon? You seem really familiar with it knowing his Titles and all that" Ren looks at me suspicion in his gaze.

I mean I can't really blame him if some random Dragon pops outta nowhere bats around familiar heavy hitters in the local area and some Kid is familiar with said Dragon that would warrant some suspicion.



"Well would you believe me If I said he came from a Video Game I played?" I look at him sheepishly with my hand scratching the back of my head as his face contorts into a confused expression.

"You're shitting me right?" Ren just looks confused refusing to believe something Fictional could become real.


"It's a long story man so to keep things short let's say my Card Summoning profession can summon beings from the multiverse which somehow includes fictional beings too"

I just try to calmly explain to him as his jaw figuratively drops onto the ground.


He recovers quickly.

"I.. admit that I did not expect something like that to be possible..."

"Truthfully I honestly expected you to summon lower monsters to be in your service like a Goblin or something..."


Ren looks up at the sky ignoring the battle Between Deathwing and Sophia.



"I've got a lot to learn still a frog in a well I am..." He continues to look up determined about something which I couldn't grasp.



I plant my hand on his shoulder reassuring him.

"Don't worry man we can do this! Together! Also grow powerful enough to challenge Her...

I trail off flashes of memories of being violated by that woman fills my mind making me shudder internally.

3rd Person POV:


"Hey! You two!" Farish shouts over from his position maintaining the Formation the best he can.

"I've got a plan to get us out here safely"

"Oooh nice! Spill it!" Tom gushes as he comes near Farish with Ren trailing from behind Tom looking impassive with crossed arms.

He points over to the Black Truck which throughout the chaos somehow survived all of it probably due to sheer luck.

"Let's just run to the Truck get in and GET THE FUCK OUT!" Farish screams as he feels like he can't maintain the Formation any longer.

Ren and Tom look at eachother then nod agreeing with Farish.

"Yea we probably should ditch this place Deathwing looks like he can handle this by himself"

Tom looks at the Dragon who had been battling and looks like he's winning too.

"Wait wouldn't it be bad if we ditched an Ally?" Ren questions from behind.

"He can find us I know he can... This connection feels so strange but I know he can and would understand" Tom reassures Ren which makes him sigh in relief.

"Well you heard the man" Farish says "On 3! Once I find the perfect moment I'll drop the barrier and we make a run for it! Got it guys!?"

"Got it" Tom and Ren respond nodding seriously.

"1" Farish counts as Tom and Ren tense up getting ready.

Deathwing tail swipes the floating Sophia who merely dodges by floating high up seeing his attack miss Deathwing's mouth opens wide and spews out flames like that of an inferno.

"2" He counts again as all three get ready.

Sophia seeing this attack counters with a forcefield that surrounds her being as it gets covered by Deathwing's Flames.

"3! NOW!!" Farish's formation drops as all three sprint towards the Truck.

Sophia who came out of Deathwing's flames unscathed sees the retreating figures.

"WHAT? NO! YOU WON'T ESCAPE ME MATTHIAS! YOU'RE MINE!" She shouts like the typical Yandere she is.

Deathwing merely glances at the three then smacks Sophia into the ground again with his Right Claw grinning as Sophia was distracted by The Three's escape.

"No! No! No! NOOOOOO!" She repeatedly screams the word No as she watches the Three get in safely inside the Truck and drive away from the area effectively escaping her grasp once more.

"Hahahahaha" The Dragon laughs as Sophia's face is in anguish hearing the World Breaker laugh breaks her out of her stupor.

"YOU!"

Her entire being is doused in Holy Energy as she glares at the Dragon who has been laughing his ass off.

"WILL!"

She punches Deathwing with her left hand downwards as the Dragon surprisingly kneels on all fours feeling the power behind that punch he stops laughing then glares at the empowered woman.

"DIE!" "DIE!" Both Sophia and Deathwing roar out as the battle continues between the two.

Scene End.

17