Chapter Thirteen: Fleeing Krilia
614 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Timeskip to Midnight}


3rd Person POV:


A lone Black Truck stops in front of a pier three figures are seen getting out of it.

It's Tom,Farish and Ren the three stooges they get outta the Truck step onto the wooden pier.

"I think this should be good" Farish says as he crosses his arms looking impassive.

"So now we wait huh?" Ren looks up at the night sky enjoying the view of the stars.

"He'll get here I know he will all we have to do is play the waiting game" Tom sits on the front of the pier swinging his legs back and forth looking over at an immensely huge ocean with no end in sight.

*Flap*


*Flap*


*Flap


*Flap*

Loud flapping could be heard as the local animals flee to the opposite direction of the flapping.

Birds could be seen flying feeling the dread their primal instincts screaming at them to flee.

The smell of smoke,brim and fire permeates the air Tom smiles amicably at the smell and flapping of wings.

Something is approaching heading towards the direction of the Three.

Black smoke can be seen in the night sky

The three gaze at the Behemoth that flies in the night sky the leathery tattered enormous wings the dark metal jaw, his twisted scarred face and a primal growl sounding from his mouth, all of the metal spread across his enormous body then there was his eyes They were a maelstrom of fire and rage.

Tom smiles relief shown in his face seeing the familiar Black Dragon looking unscathed.

"You're late Neltharion" He jests as the huge Dragon gently lands onto the ground gazing upon the tWehree tiny humans on a wooden pier.

"I know..." The Dragon murmured but even as soft as his voice was all three humans still heard it.

"I underestimated that woman..." Neltharion looks down impassively remembering what happened in the fight between him and Sophia.

"But like the others they all fall she retreated after she realized that I had the upper hand"  Deathwing snorts as anger bubbles in him scolding himself for letting a Threat like her get away.

"Enough about that Hag through our connection I had sensed your location" He locks eyes with Tom who just nods agreeing that the topic should change.

"Well Farish here says we need to get out of this continent cause we'll most likely be branded as criminals here" The Boy explains to the Black Scourge who nods understanding the logic even though the Pride of a Dragon in him refuses to retreat like a coward.

"Indeed since you're new to this world right?" Farish speaks up to the Dragon who nods in confirmation "Then I'll get you started on all the 5 Continents of Diametros which is the name of the World you currently reside in".

"There are 5 continents in this World" Farish holds out 5 fingers.

"Number One The Continent of Grekox it is a place where only those of High Nobility or Royalty may reside in all Food,Items and Exotic miscellaneous stuff are transported by well known Rich Merchants" Tom perks up at this knowledge.

"It is a Superpower filled with all of the Worlds most richest and powerful Men and Women their capital is known as the Golden Metropolis with advance technology so strong that not even God's who reside in the Heavens could break in easily"

"Matthias here is of the Grekox continent so he'll probably know more than me who managed to get in through... Ahem *cough* illegal trespassing *cough*" He fake coughs into his left hand embarrassed that he had to share that If Neltharion had an eyebrow it would've gone up in confusion.

"Grekox's Military might is rather strong as it relies more on technology than Magic or Cultivation" Farish raises his arm up with his index finger extended as he explains to the Dragon.

"Cultivation?? You mean that foreign power I sense inside you two?" Deathwing's Claw is raised as one of his talons point at both Ren and Farish.

Farish nods "Yes, Cultivators like myself and Ren uses Qi a universal type of energy that grants us power beyond our wildest dreams" Farish states looking proud for being a practitioner of Qi.

"But then again you have to work really hard to actually use Qi to fight off enemies starting off as a Cultivator is challenging"

"But enough about Qi let's go back to the 5 Continents" 

"The Continent we're currently in is known as Krilia which is ruled by the Krilian Empire it is the largest monarchy in this Continent but there is a rival that vies against the Empire which is the Kingdom of the Slyphs" Tom shudders internally as he remembers a Certain Slyph from the Whispering Woods while Ren has a stupid perverted grin on his face as he remembers her curvaceous figure.

"Although The Kingdom of the Slyphs is smaller than the Krilian Empire they make up for it with their Magic and physical strength thus a stalemate is formed but I fear sooner or later those Slyphs might takeover and turn Krilia into their Empire so we may see another continent wide-scale war once more" He frowns as he mentions that his eyebrow furrows as the possibility of a war breaking out feels displeasing to the Talisman User.

"Krilia currently their strength is numbers and able bodied warriors and mages they even have cultivators in their armies they are not as technologically advanced as Grekox but they make up for it with Numbers"

"The Third Continent is... Faelax..." Farish spits out with venom as a look of disgust and hate can be seen on his face at the mention of the Continent.

"Faelax.. is ruled by 3 races but... They are all Elves... The First race is the Dark Elves.. a race known for assassination and black-ops squads they have decent physical strength but what's really dangerous is their High Agility their speed and dexterity is a high threat to any unsuspecting targets" Farish explains impassively at the mention of the Dark Elves while Ren just smirks as he remembers that Dark Elves have quite the reputation in Brothels a little bit of blood leaks out of his nose.

Tom smacks the top of Ren's head with his hand pulling the Swordsman out of his fantasies.

"Hey! What was that for?" Ren questions as he pouts and rubs his head.

"Dude if I didn't do it Farish was going to and we both know he'd smack you to the ground" Tom shrugs off as Ren just accepts his logic the glances over at Farish who was indeed getting ready to smack him but then lowered his hand.

Deathwing snorts in amusement at the interaction.

"How amusing the one called Ren must be the Jester of your group no?" The Dragon smirks arrogantly as Ren felt like he was stabbed by multiple swords through his heart he just pouts and sulks in the background.

Honestly a grown man pouting should not be a thing thought Tom,Farish and Deathwing. Imaginary sweat drops from their backs as Ren continues to sulk.

Farish sighs at this then looks back at Neltharion "Well I'll continue now although Dark Elves are the Assassin-type they are also quite adept at Magic some even choosing the path of Cultivators their lifespan makes them nearly Immortal as they'll live for an estimated 1 million years to 10 million it's all in between since most Dark Elves take dangerous jobs they die much earlier as the Oldest Dark Elf is their Leader who is suggested to be 3,477,990 years of age their Technology is comparable to Krilia but nowhere near Grekox".

If Neltharion had an eyebrow it would go through the sky and pierce into space comparing his worlds Elves not even the Night Elves of his world could live that long.

"Damn... That long? She must be a wrinkly Old Grandma then" Tom mocks like the typical teenager he is oh wait he is a teenager a 16 year old with hormones to be exact.

"Actually not quite" Ren speaks up from behind his previous sulking form vanishes into nothing.

"She in fact looks as young as any other Dark Elf so she's an Old Monster rumors that she even practices Cultivation and various other forms of combat as well her title is also known as "The Stalking Shadow"  

"Her spy network reaches all 5 continents and many independent Island Nations" Ren says surprising the other Three with his knowledge.

"Really now?" Farish rubs his chin in confusion as he looks at Ren "Well personally I haven't seen her nor has she made any Public Appearances in over like millions of years ago so I can't verify but if Ren says then I'll believe him" Farish nods with his hand on his chin approving of Ren's knowledge.

"So Moving on".

"Next are the Light Elves the complete opposite to the Dark Elves they like purity but are complete arrogant snobs to those of other races that aren't Elves their Magic Prowess is dangerous and their Ultimate weapon their technology isn't bad per say but it's nothing compared to Grekox and Krilia" Farish explains to everyone Tom just sits on some Rock while Ren leans on a tree they had changed their positions from the Pier long ago while Farish has been explaining to Neltharion.

"Their Leader is The Light Elven Sovereign she rules the Light Elves with an Iron fist she refuses to cooperate with Krilia and is in fact in Bad Relations with two continents one of which is Krilia the other I'll explain later however she has an alliance with Grekox which had happened over 16 years ago which was Global news it was big"

"Why is that?" Tom questions tilting his head.

"Hmm" Farish glances at Tom "Well I don't particularly know why the Alliance was made as the Light Elven Leader viewed other races as Inferior to theirs so I can't give you a clear answer but it's probably a Technological Deal as their Technology was quite backwards compared to everyone elses so they viewed that as a Weakness something they need to strengthen." 

Farish looks up in the night sky with his hand on his chin viewing the beautiful stars in space.

"It's all just speculation though there maybe something bigger than what we had theorized"

Neltharion scoffs remembering the Elves of his World dislike for other races and Xenophobic ways.

"They view Cultivation as Inferior they believe Magic is superior in every way possible" Farish frowns as he says this remembering quite a few unsavory Light Elves he had met in the past through his travels.

"Though arrogant as they may be they indeed do have the skills to back up their claims but even then every head must bow... Even the Dark Elves have to bow to this race..."

 His face contorts in disgust as he mentions this "The Third race... Is known as the High Elves.." An Ugly sneer can be seen on the normally calm Farish he spout venomously at the mere mention of the High Elves Ren also looks quite darkened at the mention of High Elves.

Deathwing perks up hearing the familiar Term and wonders if these High Elves are the same as his own World's High Elves.

"The... High Elves are the Overlords of the continent of Faelax they are greedy, immoral, cruel and evil beings that lust for power" Tom frowns at this mentally putting High Elves in his shit list.

"They are apathetic beings, Extremely cunning and manipulative their lies are so natural that you can't discern truth and lies from their voices"

"They have incredible beauty but they are monsters inside in the truest sense of the word" Farish looks down at the ground his hair covering his face as it darkens from the sheer hatred he feels for the High Elves.

"They are powerful beings especially their Leader who is rumored to be so powerful that even God Like Beings hesitate before Him/Her so the Leader of the High Elves is Unknown however they do have a Prime Minister who receives Orders most likely from the Leader" Still sneering at having to explain these disgusting beings to his friends Farish continues on through sheer force of will.

"They are experts at Magic, Cultivation,Talismans, Dark Magic and the like" He lists off their capabilities.

"They are fundamentally Immortal they can never age to death nor grow wrinkly and such attaining eternal beauty" He coldly states as if Antarctica was brought to their location.

"They can still die though through normal means such as bisection, beheading, disassembly of their limbs and such so they are not invincible they are however so arrogant that they believe that nothing can stop them"

"Both Dark and Light Elves answer to the High Elves without question it is their hierarchy"

"Very Interesting Human" Neltharion bellows from above as he gazes upon them.

"However I can see that my summoner grows weary due to the Time that is Midnight" The Dragon looks above seeing the stars and the Moon such a familiar view just like his own home from his World of Azeroth.

"Get on my back you wish to flee from this continent right? Then I will fly us to another!" Deathwing commands as the Dragon kneels on all fours lowering himself to be ridden by the Humans even when he has lowered himself it is as if he is a mountain for them to climb upon.

"You sure Neltharion?" A sleepy Tom that tries to stay awake inquires the Dragon politely.

He nods without speaking his rage and thirst for the end of all life gone from his mind and he has Matthias to thank for undoing his Corruption from the Old Gods.

Farish puts the Black Truck that was parked near the pier into his Spirit Ring then grabs Tom while Ren jumps high above reaching the Back of the Dragon with Farish following from behind with Tom who had to be carried.

Feeling the Three Humans on his back Neltharion turns his head to make sure they are there.

"You are tired Human known as Farish we will continue with your explanation of the 5 Continents while we travel by air" The Earth Warder demands as he gazes his eyes with Farish's own who just nods agreeing with Deathwing's logic.

Deathwing turns his head from them then looks at the seemingly never ending see he gets up from his kneeling position his wings spread out.

Neltharion began beating his black tattered wings, smoke appearing behind them in a trail as he flapped them.

Winds that resembled that of hurricanes went over the ground beneath animals can be seen panicking once more as flocks of birds avoid Deathwing's presence as much as possible.

After all He was unnatural, surrealistic, and powerful. His very existence seemed forced, as if someone had somehow mixed oil and water and created something new that shouldn’t exist.


But in the end even something as monstrous as the Black Dragon was he may have found a path to redemption a way to help himself forget the reign of Terror the Aspect of Death had inflicted upon Azeroth for Ten Thousand years.


To start a new path... Here in Diametros...

Scene End.


HOOOO BOI this was the longest chapter I've ever written don't worry I'll have Farish explain the other 2 continents and have more tidbits about the continent of Faelax that's all. peace


18