Chapter 29.5 – Kissing and Immoral acts are delightful… for her.
948 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
THIS IS VERY NSFW FAN SERVICE PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE STORY

The Breeze howled as the we returned to Mansion’s room, our wounds were healed immediately by the local healer, and we were back to full health, though we were recommended to

I was reading a book about the geography of Njilven when she suddenly knocks on the door and enters my room...

"Lilina? what brings you here?" I asked blatantly.

“I just want to console you that’s all.”

“Why because you took everything from me?” I told her harshly.

And turned my back towards her.

Sigh~

Lilina could only sigh as the only person that she truly loves is angry with her.

“How can I make it up to you then?”

“…” I gave no reply but silence.

“How about I let you see my breasts?”

“…Nobody would want to see your body not even me.”

“Is that so…”

She stood up from the bed and holds me from the back, giving me a feel of her breasts from behind.

The soft linen cloth of her night-time gown the feeling her breasts were to vivid, I was slightly getting aroused from her but I had to abstain, I musn’t get caught over her wile charms.

“I have an idea Verron, when I’m proclaimed as Noble of Elkia will you join me as governing advisor? I mean you’re smart, full of wisdom and very understanding right?”

“I don’t think I fit with the very understanding part and also I decline.”

“Really and we’ll be together until we’re old and-”

But she paused mid-sentence.

“You said no? I might have misheard, you’re joking right?”

“I did, I said no, I’m planning of leaving this place and traveling around the Continent.”

“But if you stay here, you’ll never have to worry about leisure or money, you can stay here with me.”

“Lilina…” I said adoringly. “You’re my family, and I can’t be holding you down, I don’t want to be dead weight so I’m gonna make a name for myself as an adventurer.”

“But.”

Before she could argue I placed my finger on her lips and said “I made up my mind.”

I shook her off from my back and continued to read my book.

Lilina stood there, silent.

“I see, in that case, if you’ve got something more important in mind then it can’t be helped.” She turns behind her and picks up the tray.

“Hey I didn’t mean to offend-”

“It’s alright, don’t worry about it. I was pushing you too much I didn’t realize your true feelings.” And she gives me a cup of tea and cookies on my table.

“I’m sorry…”

“No no. It’s disappointing but nevermind, I’ll let it slide for now. So enjoy the revitalizing tea and cookies that I brought for you.”

I looked down and felt a hint of regret for rejecting her offer but nonetheless I took a sip from my tea… And all my strength immediately started draining away. My thoughts drifting and my mind slowly fading into unconsciousness.

“Lilina?”

“It’s disappointing indeed, but atleast.”

I’ll get to spend the whole night with you

.

What?

Suddenly a sense of haziness clouds my mind, my hand twitched then paralyzed I couldn’t control my body.

I tried my best to keep myself from falling.

“Lilina what did you do?”

And my eyelids shut black.

.

.

.
my head a bit hazy. What did she do to me?

Lilina was by the door, double checking the locks.

I tried to get off my bed, I realized that both of my hands were tied to the porches on my bed.

Hearing the slight struggling she turns towards me.

"You're awake? that was sooner than I thought."

"Lilina, what is going on???" I said mustering enough strength to call her out.

"I'm here to take what’s mine." she says with a blank smiling stare.

“What are you talking about I didn’t steal from you.”

“Oh you stole something from me Verron.”

Crawling over my bed creepily I struggled doing my best to pull off my bonds.

"Lilina I'm going to  call the servants if you don’t stop this right now."

"Oh no. please don’t call the servants." She sarcastically pleads as she narrowly crawls on to me legs.

I tried shouting, but what’s this!?  I couldn't, my voice it wouldn't come out.

"Herbs works wonders, even though it was for pacifying ravaging beasts" she remarked looking at the teacup that I just drank, then glances

“It works just as well to delicate humans.”

She was already at my waist

Unable to shout I continue struggled to free myself from my bonds.

But it was pointless

Her face turned from blank to slowly becoming more cynical...

A widening smile crept from her face and she slowly crawls on top of me.

She seats on my lap, and pecks her lips on my neck, her breath ticklish, but she was just distracting me from her main goal, she then started unbuttoning the buttons of my shirt, Lilina Borough my step-sister is undressing me.

kissing my neck downwards she then carefully partly pulls down my pants, down enough to   reveal my swollen member, hard from all the teasing she has done.

"Lilina please stop, we're family this is just wrong."

"You say all that but this part of your body is very honest Verron..."

My throbbing cock was being stroked by the hand of Lilina, up and down pleasure rises up every time she rubs it.

“Enough of that, I wanted to taste you down here.” She says as she lays down on the side of the bed and proceeds to lick the tip.

"ohhh." I moaned.

Lilina was slowly covering my cock with her mouth, first, it was the head, slowly pushing her mouth going towards the middle and finally until her lips touch the shaft and she pulls her head and back again in very erotic slurp, the pleasure was too intense I couldn't get my head straight.

It was my first time getting a blowjob and I couldn't resist the pleasure...

This time she was quickening her pace, in and out, in and out she flipped her hair to the side while she continues to service my cock, with all the intense ecstasy flooding my mind I could barely muster any words.

"Lilina I'm gonna cum."

Hearing this she quickly focused on the head and in one final shove, she gobbled my entire cock into her mouth.

I came.

"Pwahhh"

After cumming, she showed me her mouth filled with my white cum, churning it with her tongue and swallows it whole.

" Huff* are you satisfied?" I asked her panting.            

Hooo…

The beautiful talented ice cold beauty, puckered her lips.

“But Verron, it was only you who’s satisfied”

She crawls back on to my body.

“Isn’t it your turn to satisfy. Me?”

She stands over me and starts taking of her gown, reaching over her skirt and curling it over her head and reveals.

Her bra-less naked body, her plump bouncy breasts with pink areolas and her pink panties soaked, her love juices were oozing down from the fabric.

She grabs down her panties and takes them off and throws them to my face.

The dirty womanly smell of her nether regions invades my mind.

I shook the pair off my face, only to be greeted with her pink lips between her legs.

“Look Verron, my body is aching down hear, my pussy is soaking wet because of you, every time I think about you I get all wriggly inside, so I had to force myself to look emotionless to suppress this overwhelming feeling I have for you!”

Her juices were dripping on my face as fear crept on my face,

Lilina Borough, the sweet mild-mannered prodigy of the Fasnild house is sitting on my face.

MPHPH!?

“Verron… you’ll only suffer more if you don’t what I want.”

She grabs my hair and squeezes the sides of my face with soft thighs.

“Lick me.”

I couldn’t think of any other reason to resist so I did what she asked.

“OHHH!!! VERRON!!”

“It’s feels so good when you lick me down there!”

She grinds her faces smothering my face with her love juices, I kept peering inside her wriggling my tongue on the walls of her pussy.

“This is.. so.. good, I could get addicted to this.. ”

Her sweet smell of sweat and juices, my mind is getting dizzy from all this and her hot, dirty juices keep oozing out, I can’t breathe if I don’t finish her off, I need to push her to Cum.

So in a final stand I took a deep breath and lick her insides vigorously non-stop until she finally.

“Kyaaa!!! Ahhh I-I’m cumming!!!”

In a hard pull she squeezes my face and her back arches backwards as the ecstasy convulses her with intense unbearable pleasure.

“haa…haa…haa.”

I took a deep breath.

That has to be the last, she came, so she’s satisfied right?

I looked Lilina in the eyes.

“Hu, hu, hu ,hu ,hu.” Her expression worsened.

Her eyes preying, her smile closely psychotic.

She licked her lips.

“It’s time for the main course.”

She pounces onto me, grabbing by the head and starts licking my body.

Her soft pinkish tongue, the same tongue she uses to kiss me with is now touching the sensitive lobes of my ear.

Her breathing heavier than before.

While she was caressing my body with her saliva, she intentionally rubs her crotch against my member which is harder than ever.

“Lilina?”

“Verron…”

“Are we-” but before I could speak she cuts me off.

“I can’t take it anymore, I want us to feel good down here! ”

She grabs on to my member and aimed the tip right above her pussy hole.

“Wait Lilina! Listen to me please!”

She stopped on her tracks and looks at me.

“I’ll do anything I’ll won’t go and leave you just please, we’re siblings this is just immoral, this is what lovers do, so I want to this with the person that I will marry.”

She lets go of my member, looking downwards she mumbles to herself incoherently.

“Siblings this, siblings that”

“Lilina?”

“I’M TIRED OF YOUR REASONING!”

“Uwah?”

“Siblings this! Siblings that! Why can’t you be mine!? You’re my first love! And you’re telling me we’re still siblings after all that?”

“Lilina, I need you to calm down a bit.”

I raised myself trying to console her.

But she looks at me straight in the eyes, eyes that shows her ultimatum, her decision.

She pushes me down, grabs my member and returns to its previous position and finally.

“HUUUU!?”

She pushes down her hips as my dick was swallowed whole.

“Haa!”

“Lilinaa… no…” I banged my head on the soft bed.

“Haaa!! It’s IN!” she says holding her face in intense pleasure.

Lilina trembles as she forcefully took away our virginities, our first time, then she she starts moving slowly.

“I can feel the shape of your penis inside me Verron!”

“Stop,please Lilina, I might get you pregnant!”

“No!no…, I’m okay today, let’s just enjoy ourselves to the fullest” caressing my face while she continues to pump my dick into her naughty pussy.

“But-”

Hmph!?

She forcefully shoved her mouth against mine and twirls it around.

Pwah!.

Then she proceeds to jump her hips up and down gobbling up my meat stick like it’s nothing, the wet slopping noises of our bodies connecting was too lewd I tried to cover my ear from one side to keep myself sane from this immoral act.

“Ahh Ahh! AHH!!! Your cock feels so good! I can’t stop myself”

Schlop, Schlop Schlop.

The sounds of her wet pussy slamming down on my member, getting more and more intense. Fuck this feels soo good even though we’re siblings.

“Verrooon” Ohhh “I feel you getting bigger inside of me.” Touching her stomach.

“Does it really feel that good?”

“Oopfh!” I clenched my fists bracing myself from the intense pleasure.

“AHH!! This face you’re making it’s so adorable! It makes me want to bully you more!”

Holding on to my shoulders she positions herself better as she curves herself inward giving her a  direct straddle on my cock.

“Verron lets go faster” she whispers to my ear.

She rides me again, faster and faster her hips were deeply devouring my cock whole I couldn’t help but feel so good!

“Verron!? Verron! I can tell that your cock is throbbing inside of me! Are you gonna cum??? Sure let it inside your sister! ” She grabs hold of me and tightly wrings out the cum I’ve been doing so hard to suppress.

Fuck! If I don’t do something, I’ll cum-!

“It’s coming out! Verron let’s cum together! Shoot a whole lot inside of me! AHHHH!!!”

In a powerful thrust, I burst deep inside her womb pushing my hips against her.

*splurt splurt*

“OooooOooohh Verron… I can feel your warmth inside of me…”

“Haa..Haa..”

“Your cum is overflowing Verron, Haaa.. this felt so good, I was aching so much for this.”

“Lilina… We’re done now, aren’t we?”

“…”

Lilina didn’t reply instead.

She raised her hips again, and once again moves her crotch while I was still very sensitive from cumming inside her.

“How could you huuu…” I told her.

“Verron! Didn’t I tell you that you stole from me?” And she continues to violate to me despite all that we did.

“What did I steal from you?”

“My childhood, my mother, my life my everything!”

“But I didn’t steal them all from you.”

“I know.”

“Then why?”

“Because you took it all in one important package.”

“Huh?”

“You stole my heart Verron. You stole it when you saved me, cared for me… loved me.”

“But that’s because you’re my sister!” I told her

“Wrong!” She says thrusting again my sensitive dick inside her.

“Because I replaced her, didn’t I?”

“That’s why you were so reluctant of accepting my love.”

“But too bad Verron, I overcame that barrier you set for me.”

“And I’m here to steal what’s yours too, even if it means mating with you senselessly on days on end.”

“What do you mean?”

She ignores my pathetic plea instead she finally took off my bonds, hugs me and and continues to ravage me.

“I was working so hard to get you to notice me! I always thought that I had to be better so that you would turn your eyes towards me. But I was wrong, the best way to get your love was for me to show you how much I love you.”

I held on to her, but I wasn’t pushing her rather I grabbed on to her hips.

And she whispers to my ears as I continue to stir her insides.

“I love you, I love you, I love you so much, I love you I don’t want to be separated from you. Let me feel you more and more.”

I’m having sex, with my sister… the sole person that I wanted to protect. I betrayed my purpose. While she squeezes out every drop of my cum, continuing her quest to capture my heart. I know I shouldn’t be even enjoying this.

But I can’t help myself, she’s beautiful, smart, talented and hardworking. It feels so good I couldn’t think about anything other fucking her.

“Verron I reaching my melting point, Faster! Faster! Faster! Fill me up with your dirty seed, mess me up! ”

I grabbed her by the hips. Thrusted inside her in full force. In and out, in and out without stopping, I could barely catch my breath but I was throbbing my body was burning and I wanted to cum everything inside her.

I pushed her down, her legs crosses me from behind and locks on to me, Lilina grabs my back and kisses me.

It was intense, our love making was non-stop, I let go of her mouth and focused in fucking her up.

Until.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came inside pumping full with my seed.

Haa… with a puff I fell on the bed beside her.

And room filled with the sound of panting and the smell of sweat and naughty juices.

Lilina covered her face, panting as her pussy was over flowing with white cum as it drip downs her crotch and on to the linen bed covers.

I moved trying to distance myself from Lilina and towards the goal of escape.

But she grabs my arm.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

She easily pulls me back to the bed and grabs both my hands.

“We’re not done until you make me completely pregnant…”

“What? But you said today was a safe day?”

“By okay, I meant that we are definitely going to mate until I’m absolutely pregnant! Having a child is just to make sure you won’t go anywhere and stay with me, don’t worry I’ll be a good mother and take good care of both you.”

“Whaa!?”

“Mother is going to be busy preparing for the ceremony, and I already asked the servants not to disturb you when I’m around.”

“No…way…”

“This is going to be a long week for ourselves, so lets spend this time indulging ourselves into baby making okay?”

“Wait.”

“Good… let’s continue shall we fufufu.”

6