Chapter 31 – Scandal’s out, Pull out.
748 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Castle Underground Dungeon. (Before the explosion)

"Are yah my cousin or something? Cause if not, I sure hell won't believe yer mah brother."

"I worked with Ulsin before and he kinda like adopted me so I took on his surname to be able to work for him." (Lie)

Her eyes squinted, her mouth smiles brightly showing her brilliant white teeth "Eyy!! mah old man! how's he been?" she says in a joyous tone.

But despite her warm reception of her father, unfortunately... I could only look down...

"Heh..." her joyous tone turned worried. " You have got to be kiddin right?" Then finally the mercenary's face turned sour.

"I'm sorry... he died just a few months ago..."

"Wait are yah serious?!" She stood up from the ground and grabbed on to the bars of the cell "This can't be happenin, NO!" She grabs me by the collar. "Yer better not be jokin! I'll CUT OFF YOUR BALLS IF YER LYIN!" 

...

"Before he died, he told me to look for his daughter."

"Then why ask me name yeh?" 

"He didn't tell me, might be because you're a wanted criminal."

"Well I did change my surname to not cause trouble fer him, but I didn't think that they would outright kill him, the Olken noble before was such a nice guy..."

"Well things changed... and you know stuff happened..."

"..." she was quiet for moment. "Well that's just how it is... someones's not gonna be happy to hear that news. But that still doesn't hide the fact yer here! Aren't you that hotshot commander who saved that bitch of a Queen?"

"Yes..."

"Then what's yer business with me?"

"I want to join your rebellion..."

"HUUUH?? and Why in the world would I do that?"

"I've lost everything, my position, my safety and even my own identity... So I have a bone to pick with the Queen."

"Now, now.. wait a fuckin minute. You hate the Queen but you saved her damn life!?"

"I have my reasons, a lot of them actually, but I am really serious of taking down this bitch."

"Okay okay, the blood loss may have shaken yer brain a bit so lemme ask you this...  what is really yer main reason?"

"She falsely accused and imprisoned my father and I want to personally see her beg like the corrupt sow that she is!"

 "Ouuh daddy issues too huh." She grabs on to the bars "Well, I don't have much of a choice now do I? I'm dead either way,. I'm Einelee Oulit, leader of the Assassin rebels and Mercenary leader for hire. But you can call me Eine Bro!"

"Uh.. okay, it's settled then." Chrome activate beast strength, and with a strength of a demonic beast I easily pulled the bars to the sides and made an opening for her to slither right through.

"Wow... bro, you're quite strong."

"Heh thanks, and don't call me bro."

"Ahhh pish posh don't go shyin away from me, I'm yer sister now hahaha!"

"Seriously it gives me the creeps, but anyways... I need you to do something for me."

"Ohh anything for me bro! just not anything sexual or I cut off yer balls."

"Wah, I don't care anymore about this, just come with me."

I grabbed her by the arm and brought her by the wine cellar right around the corner of the dungeon..

"What do yew want me to do? steal a barrel of fine wine?"

"You can cast lightning right?"

"It's a spell for cryin out loud... of course I can."

"That room is filled with hard liquor not only wine, I want you to burn them."

"Are you out of your mind!? Wouldn't that cause a massive explo- Ohh... okay."

"We need the distraction."

"No worries I got this, so stand back." A magic circle appeared from her hand, lightning cackles from her palm then.

BOOM!!!

The distillery exploded and the whole castle roused into an uproar, thanks to the distraction, the remaining soldiers went after the escaping prisoners while I and Ulsin's daughter slip through the Capital's market place unscathed... Unfortunately, we were caught escaping by the wall garrison and quickly chased down.

"Are yah sure about doin this? just to be frank I don't trust yer guts at all."

"Don't sweat the small details, right now let's just escape."

"Yew have lots to answer fer, but okay."

We were able to hide in an alleyway just by the market place, barely escaping the capital guards.

An array of guards clad in armor quickly passed through us the sounds of clanking armor was anxiety-inducing at best, thankfully they all passed through us.

"Hey! you guys! wait up!"

But I spoke too soon.

A soldier was left behind and out of breath, and he's standing just beside the alleyway where we were hiding.

Shit, he's going to see us. The soldier looked bending to his knees tired but as he was panting he looks directly at us. 

"Wait isn't she the one the commander told us to look for... " We stared down for a bit. "Guys!!! the assassin leader is here!!! GUYS!!!"

The mercenary picked me up from the ground and run off deeper inside the alleyways.

"Hey, yer plan is crumblin down ya know, we're gonna be surrounded by the stupid militia in a matter of minutes. "

The Mercenary is acting towards my plan of holding me captive, with the chains and everything and she's currently carrying me like a hostage.

"Relax, we're near the exit."

"Exit's useless if we're surrounded by the bloody guards!"

Okay, shit. she's right... come on think. think. Think!

I got it!

Chrome can you cast Thief's mask on her?

~I'm unable to cast anything to an unaffiliated member.~

Then how do I make her affiliated!?

~Make her reach the peak of a negative emotion while in contact and I may be able to temporarily subjugate her.~

Subjugate? Wait...... is this what I think this is.

"Eine put down."

I was bounded hand and legs but I could still move albeit restricted.

Hey, come closer for a bit.

"How's this goin to help us?"

I whipped the chains behind her back and pulled her down towards me,

"Oi OI OI!! What the bloody hell are yew doin!?"

"If you want to be free stay still for a moment." I turned her around forcing her to sit behind me and then I Pulled down her Bra in a sudden twist!

Her tits bounced from the tight bra and immediately exposed to the air, not wasting time I quickly pinched and teased them. 

"HOYYY!! Do you wanna fucking die! Right NOW! Let go of me you PERVERTED CREEP I'm GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Her ears turned red but she was resisting all the way, So I had no choice While I was teasing her breast I licked her nape then her ears.

"OIII, I'm quite sensitive there... and you haven't taken me to dinner yet! We can't skip that part!"

Damn is she going about that!? but I still continued teasing her. She stopped resisting and sat there Quiet while I continue to pleasure her erogenous spots.

Until...

"Huuu...." She shivered for a bit.

~Master she's reached Peak Negative. Subjugation complete.~

Great! cast Thief's mask Immediately!

~Understood.~ 

The dirt floor we were sitting on, now had a wet spot.

I pulled Eine up to her feet, she is now under thief's mask and her skin color turned from fair to dark and her hair from orange to light green, I carried her through the castle guards who seem to suspect us as two seemingly drunk adventurers hitching a ride on a carriage going outside.

"There we go..."

Eine is back sober, her face very angry but loosens up as she's thankful that we're currently escaping the capital, a feat she thought would have been completely impossible.

"That's quite a skill you got there bro but I got a lot of questions about those methods when we get back."

"Thanks? and stop calling me bro..."

I sat behind her as she acts as a lookout to the outside. I secretly crept behind her to her back. There was no mark on her back at first but as I put Chrome closer, a violet glow quickly emerged as a hidden tattoo from her back.

Chrome, you said temporary...

~She still retains her conscience... unless you wish for it to be removed?~

No... not yet.

The Queen's Castle. Eldritch's POV.

Lilina has ordered all the kingdom's garrison to halt all leaving carriages in the city.

"No one is to leave nor enter the city without a thorough inspection."

Veron turned from backwater city commander into Savior of the Queen in one night. And the whole capital is out to save him...

But all of this was too suspicious, Lilina couldn't see that because she's too blinded by love, even the Queen herself could only sit frozen on her throne waiting for anything to happen.

But Knowing Veron and his tricks he must have planned this.

Is it because he's caught? That inevitably Lilina the strongest warrior of the kingdom will take him for herself...

I didn't know where else to look I aimlessly went to the market place, If I were him this would be a good place to hide.

"Guys!!! the assassin leader is here!!! GUYS!!!"

hearing that I ran towards the soldier witness.

"Where were they, soldier?"

"They ran through the Alleyways over there."

Wasting not another precious second I quickly chased after them.

But the alleyways were to diverging so many lefts and rights I got confused.

Until...

"Ooohh!"

A moan?

I walked quietly, stealthily to catch them off guard.

And there by the corner, I see them. My eyes widen

They're Playing with each other!?

They were hidden in between two crates But I clearly recognized the hair and boots sticking out.

It's Veron... But what is he doing!?

The High commander was in chains but he's literally fondling the breasts of his captor.

Is he seducing her?

I couldn't bare to raise my voice, A feeling of betrayal... but it's different from when I betrayed Duran, this feeling it... it hurts... it's a feeling I've never felt before.

"AHH!!...."

The Assassin leader moaned loudly, but soon after her skin color and hair color changed.

Veron then grabs her arm over his shoulder, this was enough to tell me. I gasped.

"Is he conspiring with the enemy!?" I held a hand over my mouth.

I retracted my face from that alleyway and turned back from the corner for a moment hiding from their sight, I couldn't believe what I have witnessed.

Veron has become a traitor of the Kingdom.

My heart felt like breaking... I couldn't muster the courage to tell my comrades on what I have seen.

I looked back again to that alleyway and they have disappeared once again.

What am I doing I mustn't let them escape!

I ran towards the empty alleyway and tailed them once again but the exit opens to another road full of traveling merchants.

Somewhere in the Capital. Lilina's POV

My Step-brother... was kidnapped... Oh how very mortifying, I can't handle to lose him once again! 

I can't lose him again, I've lost him for a year and now I've found him...

He can't be lost again, he needs my guidance, my protection!

A lone soldier comes over to Lilina with a message. Miss General reports of the Assassin's whereabouts seem to be near the Capital's market place. 

With a cool outward appearance, I thanked the messenger and sped off on horseback.

"Hiyaa!"

.

.

.

Just as I arrived there soldiers were all over the place scouring the area of Veron's whereabout.

My heart was beating fast, the fear of losing him is unbearable, unthinkable completely unimaginable!

Left and right, people were questioned, shops were being visited.

The main gate completely shut-off... No one is able to go in and out...

But something was off... a carriage was able to pass through. My senses were telling me I was wrong, that they couldn't have gone there and the guards would have warned me already that they were escaping but no.

They let that carriage through.

I tapped the sides of my horse.

And raced through the packed gate crowded by people.

"Miss General, It's dangerous!"

I ignored the warnings of my own men and followed suit of the leaving carriage.

I jumped through the array of guards trying to stop me.

But with my steed, I jumped over them with ease...

and galloped quickly to the carriage.

I examined it carefully and in a distance, I could see.

An eye peering through the sheets.

A lookout!?

My resolve turned stronger and stronger till the clamps of metal shoes tread the earthy ground.

The distance between us became narrower and narrower until.

I couldn't take it anymore!

"HIYAA!!!"

stepping on the saddle of my horse I steadied myself...

and...

I launched myself to the side of the carriage.

Grabbing on to the many metal poles that act as it's skeleton.

Slash! Slash!

Metal blades quickly pierced the clothed sides and I was barely able to dodge it.

I quickly jumped to the entrance of the carriage.

Blades were eagerly waiting for me, but I deflected them with ease.

Because I am Lilina Borough, the strongest warrior of the kingdom.

"Shit, stop with that chivalrous bullshit and die already!" Eine female Mercenary shouted, and she slashes once again her twin blades.

"Move out of the way." And with a swipe, Eine was thrown down to the wooden floor and Lilina immediately knocks her unconscious with a swift kick to the head.

"Verron?" she looks behind the cargo to see any sight of me.

Suddenly without warning chains suddenly wrapped her arms and legs. Lilina struggles to break free.

And from the driver's seat, I revealed myself holding on to the living chain that Lilina was trapped with.

"Verron! Verron!! Let's go!"

But Veron stood still his face staring with a frightening glare.

The chains now wrapping her neck.

"Verron... You're not getting away from me! You're not leaving me!" I demanded.

The Chains around my neck tightened... like a snake suffocating its prey...

"He's right there... Verron..."

Before everything faded to black, his mouth moved, then darkness envelopes.

.

.

.

I woke up in the middle of the road, my loyal steed was pushing me that's why I woke, I looked around and realized that I was not too far from the Capital but the carriage was nowhere to be seen.

The soldiers were just about to arrive.

Mocha was there too and I rode on her horse and they carried me back to the castle.

... Though what he told me stuck to me like a sore thumb, a thorn in my side.

Injustice he said...

"Don't worry Verron... you just need my guidance that's all... you'll return to my arms no matter what it takes."

"You'll be mine."


Carriage, Veron's POV

It was already an hour has passed by and we already passed through a diverging point of lanes, so the soldiers will be having a hard time pinpointing our location...

I'm sitting at the back of the carriage while Einelee, the mercenary leader was knocked out unconscious by Lilina, so she's dozing off until.

"Hey Eine.. Wake up." 

"Wha!? What the hell! where is that bitch, I oughta!"

"She's gone Eine, we're already far off the reach of the capital..."

"Oh What!? hmph! I got done in again by that bitch!?"

"I know right?"

"Well... phew... I can't believe we actually escaped that hell hole..."

"Yeah..."

"By the way what's up with the driver?" Eine asks.

"Oh he agreed to help us escape... with a help of a bit of persuasion." I said turning Chrome into a knife. "Isn't that right driver!"

"Y-yes sir!" the Driver of the carriage says stuttering.

"Oh yea I forgot sumthin."

"What?"

Out of nowhere she gives me an incredibly strong jab to the side.

*PUNCH

"That's for violatin me earlier! What the hell was that fer! and why am I dark skinned!?"

"Oh wait..."

Eine who was dark mere moments ago turned back her original skin tone, and hair color reverted back too.

"Ahhh that's better hehe."

"You're quite rowdy for a mercenary leader... by the way where we goin."

"Ay we'll meet up at a certain rendezvous point me and the other set out if anything went south." "Hey Driver bring us to the nearby Lituma pioneer town."

"Y-yes Ma'am!"

...

"Well since we're still a few hours till there how about I ask ya a few of me questions bro."

"Shoot."

"Well for me, I'm still confused on why you left the capital, I mean yer a hero or somethin why leave that all behind and save me... Unless yer into feisty girls like me hehe which I don't really mind, but you better ask me out to dinner first."

"Ahh no, I don't like you... Like I said before I have my reasons" Like Lilina out for my dick and my secret as the traitor's son is out to whoever knows it.... "mainly because I want to enact revenge to the Queen and her stupid government."

"So saving the main target of revenge is part of the revenge? that's stupid..."

"Not really... It's just that... I don't want her life end too quickly, a quick and painless death... No I want her to suffer."

"Ouuhh that sounds dark... but I can't blame yah, that sow did some nasty stuff to a whole lot of people, I just can't believe that she can get away with it though."

"She's the Queen of wisdom... She's not dumb and she knows what she's doing.."

"Yeah we know she's the conniving Queen of Njilven, that's what we call her back at base by the way talkin about the Queen, you told me she imprisoned your father right? I don't know your real name so I can't trace any person to-"

"Derek... Derek Fasnild, he was accused of being a traitor and he was immediately imprisoned"

"Wait... Hold up!? Yer dad was Derek Fasnild, that old fart Garfel who died was a loyal bastard to that Noble, soo holy Goddess's tits you're Verron Fasnild!? Holy balls this is big fucking News!"

"What do you mean?"

"Your father was the Bomb, Verron! Holy Crap and his son is naming himself after our family, like damnn what an honor!"

"Uhh, excuse me?"

"So that's why that crazy bitch was so desperate to get you! She's your Step-Sister and the rumored incestuous psychopath."

"Eine listen."

"Oh man can't wait to tell the higher-ups about this news."

"Wait you have higher-ups?"

"Duhh yah expect me to believe that I can lead an army by me-self a mercenary of my caliber pish posh? of course I have masters."

"... Can I ask you a favor."

"Sure bro!"

"Forget everything from the last twenty minutes." 

"Uwaahh." The tattoo on Eine's back glowed and before you know it.

"Uhh... what the fuck just happened, and who are you again that was weird.... where's that bitch!?"

"She's gone, I took care of her, and again I told you I'm Veron Oulit and I want to take revenge. "

"Huh... good enough for me and oh yeah! also..."

*PUNCH

"That's for the weird shit yah did to me earlier, take me to dinner before yah get all handsy. anyways I'm going back to sleep. My head hurts. "

And Eine, having lost her memories for the past twenty minutes went back to sleep.

"Haaa..... that was a lot of shit to go through... and my brothel!!! I can't go back to it anymore!!! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!! After all the work I put through getting to where I was, I'm back to square one!"

~You could go and ease your pain with the chick beside you...~

"Nahh... after all that shit I went through, I'm good to have a break."

~Well... since your real memories, you're back to your old self?~

Nope, I like the personality of this guy... though I don't know where these came from though... have any ideas?

~I have no clue master...~

Well don't fret, I'll worry about those bits in the future... now I'll worry about what I'm gonna do since I've lost everything.

~Well that brothel idea is still a good way to collect my power.~

Yeah maybe I'll stick that... *yawn...

I'm tired too Chrome so I'm gonna get some shut eye.

~Very well master.~

.

.

.

Veron falls asleep and Chrome recedes into hiding...

(Inside Chrome's realm)

In a dark room, Chrome exists in the realm as smoke-like wisp and he talks to large ominous figure, chained to the ground.

~He regained his memories...~

"I see, that's unfortunate..." A deep resonating voice, one that makes mortals tremble from his sound.

~But he's still on the path of vengeance against the Queen.~

"Good... that's what important."

~The plan is set, but I still need your power.~

"I don't mind... just let me out of here."

~Don't worry, He'll do his part.~

And everything fades to black


Announcement
Last Chapter of volume 1 will be posted on Saturday 8:00 P.M Hong Kong Time.

1