Chapter 1 – Going limp and Getting back again.
3.4k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For as long as I could remember, I grew up in the poorest part of the country, thievery was the norm, murder was a daily occurrence and women whoring their bodies for money was the most legal profession, my mother who never even sought to raise me was a whore, while my father could have been any bloke who knocked up my sad excuse of a mother.

Crime Bosses were a daily spectacle, just as daily on how they die too, though, among the many fleabags of bastards out there, there was this one crime boss who I looked up to.

Though in a sense I hated his line of work or rather the people in it but growing up I've come to acknowledge this bastard.

He was my mom's boss, the wealthiest pimp in the country, very successful despite thriving in an incredibly unforgiving society where strength and power is everything, yet above all that, with no strength nor even the people, he got powerful men under his thumb.

And what weapon did he use you may ask? well, it all comes inside that thick skull of his.

That’s why I as I got older, I learned that the world is not so cookie-cutter wherein strength is everything, instead it is by controlling men in places where it really hurts.

Their groins and I meant that literally and metaphorically, weak-willed men tend to think with there dicks rather than there actual brains and when my Idol finally hit the bucket (Because of an accident) I took his place and cater to the lust of these sacks of bloody cash bags.

That's why just like the thick-brained mother fucker before me, I built my own whore-house, recruiting women of all legal ages, light-skinned or dark-skinned even tan, there were skinny, fit and even chubby, any woman up to the clients taste I cater may it be a trashy bitch from the alleyway of some street to those uptight bitches from universities... singing the same old tricks and becoming very fucking successful in the long game, and I must admit, it was great.

Money, Women, and Power or a weird mix of all those things at the same time, what more could a crime boss ask for.

Sadly, in this line of work, a price was always heavy for the devil himself, and for all the riches the business has going for both you and for me, like all evil men before me, my price was my own life.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Three pieces of cold hard steel through the chest, two bloody red eyes of rage and one sad pathetic ass of a body slowly losing its warmth…

The culprit? Quite the hot dame, beautiful pristine chestnut eyes, glossy jet black hair, and beautiful bouncy breasts, quite a feast for a pimp to look at, if only she were a whore, unfortunately, she’s the sister of a whore who died recently.

Humans are emotionally weak, blaming faults at faultless men.

Well not that I’m saying I’m a sweet goody-two-shoes either… still, I didn't kill her sister, society and it's predators did.

(Sigh*) But it's all too late now.... you know thinking back, I should have run away from all this, took the chance and...

… Pfft... Mwahahaha. What the hell am I talking about?

 I looked at the woman straight into her red eyes...

Gave her the bird.

Then died on the spot.

.

.

.

Or so I thought.

I drifted into a deep sleep, It was a dream, I saw things like a man in chains, a girl with blonde hair and a very big mansion... I'm not fond of these kinds of things nor do I remember seeing them before yet it feels all too familiar...

And like a sling-shot pulling back towards the light, I woke up...

Not in a warm comfy bed but instead in the middle of the woods...

The smell of murky earth, grass, and trees... Realizing the situation that I'm in, I hurriedly grabbed hold of myself, checking for the bullet holes, they weren't there...

It was dusk, and the sun was already leaving the sky leaving orange rays along the horizon... as I patted myself from the dirt, I noticed that my clothes were different.

"What the.... huh?"My voice changed?a lot of things changed. my arms were thinner, voice higher and my face strangely smooth lacking its signature roughness of young beard hairs...

And with all of this in mind, one thing was for sure.

"I'm young!?..... AND MY DICK IS HUGE!!!"

34