Start of a new beginning (1)
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A door opens and a woman walks into the room, the door automatically closes behind her. She walks up to a chair in the middle of the room, as she approaches the chair she becomes more visible. It’s a 175cm tall girl (5’9) weighs about 65kg (143lbs). She has long Brunette hair, black eyes, a cute face, a well grown body which makes her seem like she is 23 years old. Then as she sits down on the chair a male voice asks her but she couldn’t see the owner because there was a bright light behind him she only saw a silhouette of a man  “would you care to explain to me what happened? Miss Lorraine and start at the beginning”.“Uhmm…. Well yes when I came to this place I didn’t know that I wasn’t allowed to do that sir”. “That’s okay Miss Lorraine we know that you didn’t know that. It’s that poor guy’s own fault for trying to hit on you”. She looks up flustered “well yes he just randomly started touching my ass and when I asked him to stop he just tried to kiss me. If he didn’t do that I wouldn’t have made him into what he is now”. The man looked up as he did that Felicia noticed his big red colored beard how could she miss something like that? “so you are saying because he tried to hit on you and didn’t stop but tried to force himself on you so you changed him into a girl?”. When he said that Miss Lorraine looked down and ashamed “Well sir when I get shy and feel like I’m threatened I can’t control my power all too well, i only tried to shock him by making his breast bigger i didn’t know that  i put in so much power”. The man looks very confused at Miss Lorraine “so you can control a human’s physique?”. “No no no no I can only change the physique by playing with water proportoins in a human’s body, I’m only a water user sir”. The man still not knowing how she did it just let it fly. “Now back to my original question Felicia, is it okay that I can say Felicia?”. “Yes sir don’t worry about it”. “Okay Felicia you can call me Headmaster or Desmond, Noah Desmond. So Felicia can you tell me what happened to you and how you came here? Be sure to give me as much details as possible”.  

“Yes, well when I came back to this world one week ago I couldn’t believe my eyes because when I left this world 10 years ago everything was still normal.” she looks down flustered and continued in a sad tone “So when I came back I was really surprised, my hometown wasn’t there anymore I could only see rubble everywhere. There were empty houses and schools no human to be seen anywhere. So when i reached my own house” she pauses and breathes slowly “and nobody was there i started to cry for a few hours I knew I lost my parents and all my friends. Knowing everybody you knew is gone or death I couldn’t believe it everything I used to know is gone….” Felicia stops for a second and as a tear leaves her eye she looks at the headmaster and breathes in. The headmaster looks at her, “it’s okay girl take it easy I’m here for you”. Felicia calms herself down “thank you Mister Desmond. So I knew everybody was gone or either death I started looking for more clues as to where I would find more people. After 2 days of searching i finally spotted something” she pauses  “it wasn’t a human, but I had to find out more about what happened. I went over to that thing it was little and had a tail and wings when i came close to it I knew it was an Imp! When I tried talking to the imp it turned around and smiled at me, and immediately tried to attack me. But he failed to attack me. So when I got the imp pinned down on the ground I started questioning him, about what happened and where there are more humans. When I asked that the imp started laughing”. He replied with “You foolish human! Hahahaha have you been living under a rock for the past couple of years?” But he stopped laughing after that he saw that I didn’t know. So the imp started talking about what had happened. After he talked for 5 mins, he started laughing again. “You really are foolish girl I’ve been holding you here by talking so my Master could come here to kill you and he is close now”. As the imp was laughing I looked around to see if I could see anything coming. “It’s useless girl soon you will be our prisoner and I will have fun playing around with that body”. The imp licked over his lips, I got grossed out and killed the imp.  

Now knowing that I needed to run away ran away I found a underground cave and went inside. I went deeper and deeper until I felt safe. Then in the distant there was light glowing I slowed my pace, knowing that I could be attacked any moment. There was a shadow as I came closer the shadow turned into a woman, the woman was gravely injured. She heard me and then she said this “if you came to kill me do it fast  so that I can leave this godforsaken place. You freaking demons who mock us and then use us as you see fit!!”. When Felicia heard that she came out of the shadow “don’t worry I won’t kill you”. The woman was surprised “What are you doing here?!” she groaned as that put alot of strain on her injury but continued anyways “You should run and go to England you stupid girl that’s the only place you will be safe!” Felicia looked surprised and relieved she finally knew a place where she needed to go to. “What do I need to run from?” the woman looked surprised “you don’t know who rules over here? It’s that dammed demonic woman, if she finds you then you will never want to leave this place anymore……” Felicia looked at the woman “what do you mean? Why would I stay here?” The woman interrupted “anybody who looks at her will fall in love with her, man woman alike it doesn’t matter who looks at her one look and you will want to be beneath her”. Felicia looked at the woman again “here let me help you get better…. I can heal you if I only have enough water closeby”. She went in to touch the woman and the moment she touched her she knew she wouldn’t be saved anymore. The woman pulled back her hand “girl what did you do?” Felicia stuttered “I…I uhm wanted to see where the injury is but I….I you….” the woman interrupted again “it’s okay girl I know that I should have been death long by now. That’s just how powerful she is”. She smiled at Felicia who looked sad at the woman. As she smiled she comforted Felicia, “Girl I will tell you were to go but promise me one thing”. As a tear left Felicia’s eye Felicia inhaled and exhaled trying to get her composure back “what would you like me to do?” The woman smiled “I want you to kill me so that I can rest and leave this not death not alive state”. Felicia stumbled back, “wh…y do you want me to kill you?” “It’s okay” as the woman interrupted “girl I’ve had my time in this world…. I would like to have some rest now and see my beloved”. Felicia was saddened again “it is okay” and the woman started explaining where she needed to go to. A few min passed as the woman was about to finish they heard a large explosion and rumble falling down, a few seconds later they heard laughter a woman’s laughter. As that laughter went Felicia heard the woman talking. “Quick girl you got to go now, leave me be I will stall her as long as I can. But can I hear the name of the girl that I saved?” Felicia looked at the woman “it’s Felicia”. “Good my child now run! Before she gets here”. As she said that Felicia stood up and started running in the direction she needed to go to.  

One min later Felicia stood still as she heard a whip clash down on something and it sounded like whatever the whip hit destroyed it without any resistance. She knew what she had to do she had to run, but the running didn’t stop the tears from falling down. The First human she found after 10 years of being somewhere else died to a demon a succubus...After an hour of running I finally saw the end of that cave and was closer to my destination. When i left the cave the light of the sun blinded me for a bit and went westward. I did not encounter anything else until I came to the border where I met the guards who gave me food and a place to sleep with ease. Now I’m here and you know the rest what happened to that guy. 

0