A NOTE FOR READERS
1.4k 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello. Hello. Hello. - Finally we have got a patreon page on our side - early access to all chapters at reasonable coins - do check out the benefits and support me. - https://www.patreon.com/noelelitia

 

Hello there, this is Noel Elitia.

.

I would like to thank all of you, since the number of words in this novel has approximately reached 4lakh 50k words and we are soon heading to completing  the 6th volume.

I have been releasing a chapter every two days, but now the story has caught up to the point where i am still writing.

So from now onward I will be focused on consistently releasing one chapter per week and hope to continue to do so.

Most probably every Thursday.

But before we move on to the next arc, I personally wanted to know what you think of the current story. So, without wasting your time any further, I would be highly obliged if you can answer the few questions below:

.

Q1) Do you think the plot of the story has cooled down or has become less fun for you at the current point? Or, you can either tell me how enjoyable it is, otherwise.

.

Q2) Do you think you can point out some places in my story where I could further improve in my writing. Or, tell me of any aspect or phase in the story which made you unable to understand the story line.

.

Q3) Any suggestions for the characters, or anything about that character which you want to let them know.

.

Q4) Was Regis able to come out as a character, with whom you could associate our FMC, and can happily enjoy her company throughout the novel?

.

Q5) Do you think that I over-exaggerate my writing with characters, and is obsessed with their development throughout the novel. Does, the story line becomes less enjoyable for you when I introduce side characters like ⸺ Edith, Lia, Will.

Or, try to showcase their own personal stories in between the main story line like ⸺ Edith's and Lia's childhood stories, or Regis and Will training.

Do you find these parts of story enjoyable or do they not stick with you.

Or, would you like to say otherwise, 'its exactly what makes this novel fun.' Hoping you actually say that so….

.

Well, that's it for today. Hope to see you in the next arc pretty soon. Which would introduce two new characters whom I like to call them 'The Best Duo in the World.' You will know pretty soon why, when I will done with this arc. Alicia will be back on her journey and also the main screen time now transferred to her.

.

If you want to see the new character's illustration, I will be releasing it on my discord server of this novel. You can join in by the link provided here.

Join discord community - https://discord.com/invite/WUGFUxbpbd

.

//// Next chapter : releasing on next week's Thursday (7th of April) /////

.

 

\_(ツ)_/ ̄ Join discord community to have access to a large number of illustrations related to the chapter and also keep getting informed about the chapter release dates and news.

Join discord community - https://discord.com/invite/WUGFUxbpbd

 

\_(ツ)_/ ̄ SUPPORT ME IN MY WRITING ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

Till now I have published from volume one to volume five for free. And I hope to continue to do so even now. It has really been an exciting work for me to narrate you the story of our main character who fights her way to the bottom of abyss with her magic and skills and then eventually storms in the outside world.

Keeping the text error free takes a lot of revisions and consumes time, but no work is ever perfect. With your support and reviews I know that I have improved a lot in my writing.

You can support my writing by reviewing my book on the platform you are reading or especially rate my book on Amazon Kindle.

And even now I am asking for a bit more that if you voluntarily support my writing then you can do it now by donating me.

 

Paypal - paypal.me/Harshitintelligent

 

Buy me a coffee at - https://ko-fi.com/noelelitia

 

You can support me from (razorpay gateway) - https://rzp.io/l/LgC54Q3

 

Even a little amount helps. I hope that you keep enjoying my work and in knowing the interesting characters which will be constantly introduced to you in the story.

I hope that the next chapter too proves to be to your liking!

24