Chapter 11 arc 3
312 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late upload, stuff got in the way, also my mood got ruined extra bad today. Plus I was sleeping the whole day after I got home.

No excuses, just wasn't feeling it.

 

Yeet~~~

Once the chains fell down, the show started.

My realm’s night sky suddenly tore open and I felt my aura being all over the place. The white crystal started shining and white strings, just as Lythia had described, started to detach themselves from it. I touched one of the strings, and it embedded itself into my palm, after it embedded into my palm, I felt a slight headache, which must’ve meant that I acquired null mana. I decided to gather all of those strings, once all of them were inside me I thought what to do about the crystal.

‘Let’s leave it for further research.’ I decided.

I tried closing the tear in the sky, but it didn’t even respond to my actions.

‘Now what do I do about this shit?’ I asked no one in particular.

After thinking for a couple of minutes I came to a conclusion.

‘Fuck this, I’m leaving it as it is.’ The only viable conclusion I came to.

After leaving my realm I found myself lying on the ground, and after a couple of seconds, a headache came back to me. It was so bad I thought my brain was electrified.

As I was writhing on the ground with my head clutched. Out of nowhere there were about twenty beastmen with weapons ready to fight.

“You evil creature, who are you and why are you here!? Get out!”

I couldn’t respond because the headache was so bad, I was just writhing on the ground.

“Answer you monster!”

Once the headache subsided, I answered him.

“Why should I answer you?” He shivered with every word that left my mouth.

‘Am I really that scary?’

I didn’t pay any attention to those guys and looked around only to find the surrounding trees covered in ice and those who weren’t, were half eaten by the dark mana surrounding them.

“So this is what happens when you don’t contain your aura within.” I obtained new information.

I canceled my mana and it went back to me, then I looked around for the rock and found it next to me. I tried filling it with the new mana type that I acquired and to my own surprise it worked. Once the rock was full, I told them.

“Call Rotsgard here.”

“How do you know the war chief!?”

“Just call him here and the situation will change.” I told them.

They did as I told them, one of them went back and after a while they came.

“What do you want?” He asked me.

“So rude, do you not remember me?” I asked him.

“I certainly don’t remember a monster covered with dark mana as their appearance.” He answered me.

“That means even my appearance changed after the tear.” I mumbled.

“What?”

“It’s me, Liliana. The granny that you talked with gave me a task to complete, which led to this incident.” I explained everything to him.

“Is it really you, Liliana?” He asked.

“Yes, the same one. So, could you call the granny I need her to do some explaining.”

“Someone, call her over.” He commanded.

After waiting for a bit longer she finally arrived.

“What do you need in the middle of the night?”

‘Huh? It’s night? But it’s as bright as day?’ I was confused.

‘Don’t forget you’re a vampire, you can see the night as bright as day.’ I reminded myself.

“Explain to me why my mana realm exploded and why am I like this?”

“Simple, you can’t contain your mana anymore, unless you gain another seal you will stay like this.”

“All the more reasons I have to kill that fox.” I mumbled.

“What about my null mana?”

“You already filled it?”

After she checked the rock, she affirmed me that I filled it with null mana.

“Okay, you can go rest now, just remember to get here the day after tomorrow.”

“But I can go on like this for about another three days straight.”

“You can, not me. I’m going to sleep now.” And then she disappeared into the woods.

“It really is you, Liliana.”

“Who else could I be?”

“I don’t know. Maybe some evil being who came here to destroy our refuge?”

“Pfft, yeah, I may be evil and cursed, but I surely didn’t come here to destroy your refuge. Anyway, I need to go and practice my null mana for a bit, you are free to go.”

I left their little ring and went deeper into the woods. Once I arrived into a suitable place, I tried using null mana usually as I would use other types.

It didn’t respond to my commands, the most it would do is just gather at my hand and that’s it.

‘Now this is certainly is a mystery.’

Since I couldn’t get it to do anything I sat down on the cold ground and thought about all the methods that could use mana.

‘There is my normal method without using anything, then I use my sword as a catalyst of sorts to channel mana.’

‘Catalyst… Yes, a catalyst!’ I finally came into realization.

I summoned my sword and linked it to my null mana. That was when I remembered the granny’s words that null mana is the start of every elemental mana.

‘If I take those words into consideration then it means I should be able to link this mana with fire, wind and etc. And I should be able to recreate elemental mana types.’

I tried to link my null mana with the ground and it succeeded but the most I could do with it was just rise the ground up for almost a meter. I was looking at the little hill that I made.

‘Not so useful but I take it that it works the way I thought.’

I was practicing like this for another couple of hours until I ran out of null mana. The highest hill that I could make was about one meter and twenty centimeters. Since I didn’t have any mana left for practicing, I left my little place in the woods and went back to Rotsgard’s place, because that’s where I was staying.

“Who are you?” Theresa asked, after seeing me.

‘Oh, I look like this for now.’ I remembered.

“It’s me, Liliana. Due to my mana realm exploding I look like this for now.” I explained.

“Really?” she didn’t believe.

“Yes, even Rotsgard didn’t believe at first.”

“That doesn’t matter now. I want to rest until tomorrow.”

Once I sat down on the bed I immediately passed out and fell down on the side.

11