Chapter 12 arc 3
317 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Was playing minecraft until I realized.

"Oh fuck, I forgot to upload new chap...

Yeet~~

I woke up still lying on my side with my wings in an even weirder position. I can’t even describe it. One wing was on me normally whilst the other was hugging the bed? I stood up and stretched for a bit to wake up faster, only to temporarily fall into the fourth dimension.

“Oh fuck.” I blurted out when I felt that I was falling backwards.

“Ouch, I knew this was a bad idea but I still did it. It’s good that the bed was behind me otherwise it would’ve been bad for me.”

‘Yo, Nox, Lythia, can you hear me?’ I waited a couple of minutes but they still didn’t respond.

‘Hello can you hear me?’ I tried again but to no avail.

‘Must be my problems with the mana realm that messed up my connection with them.’

I went back to the forest where the granny told me to.

“Where were you yesterday?” She asked me.

“What?”

“You were supposed to be here yesterday.”

“I must’ve overslept, because I only woke up today. All I remember yesterday was just sitting down and that’s it.”

“So, what did you want?” I asked her.

“Nothing, I saw yesterday that you already know how this mana works, you are free to go.”

“Don’t tell me you saw that hill?”

She smiled.

“Yes.”

“Okay…” I left the chat.

‘I need to find Rotsgard and make a battle plan for killing that fucking fox.’ I thought to myself a little.

‘I’m really used to Nox barging into my thoughts, it seems.’

After wandering for a little while I walked into the meeting room where he was with others.

“I have a proposal to make. Since that fox was nice enough to attack us first, I think we should answer in kind and throw a counterattack.”

“What do you mean, you vile monster?” One of them asked.

“Calm your tits, man-” I told him to, and then Rotsgard cut in. (A/N I definitely took this from the tale of kitsuna, the original credit of this phrase goes to that guy who thought it up first, I only liked it.)

“Calm down, that’s Liliana, due to circumstances she looks like this now.” He explained.

“Go on.” He told me.

“Let’s assume that those guys who attacked two days prior are the weakest in her army, which would make absolutely no sense, but let’s just go with that. Rotsgard, how strong were they?”

“They were pretty good in my opinion. At the level of our elite tournament second places.”

“And… How strong is that?”

“A little bit weaker than me.”

‘Oh, shit they were low grade 4 dangers?’

“Hmm… that changes my course of action. We won’t be waging war on them, we will be assassinating them instead. As to how we will do that, give me a day or two for thinking then at least three days to get ready. And the days that are needed to travel to the capital of your kingdom. How’s that sound?”

“That sounds great. Although how will we assassinate her?” Rotsgard asked.

“I’m still working on that part. As I said, give me a day to think and I will cook up the evilest plan I can.” I smiled at them and left.

Once I left, I went straight to my little sanctuary, the lake. After arriving I saw that it has changed a little from last time. Last time, before the explosion of mana that occurred here due to my decisions, it was a medium sized lake with trees growing around it and it had only one rock in the middle. Now it was much larger, the trees grew further away and the ones that were close all you could see was just their trunks on the ground, and the rock was nowhere to be found.

Never minding what transpired here due to my decisions, I just stripped and jumped into the lake.

“Yeet.” I blurted out, because I was used to doing this when just generally throwing things.

After swimming around for a bit, I arrived at the rocky surface that could be found on one side, and sat down for a bit.

‘What should I do about the plan though.’ I started thinking aggressively.

*Intense thinking*

‘If I could somehow separate the fox from her squad, I could beat her and leave the squad to Rotsgard and the others.’

‘The problem is how do I do it?’

“Aaah, I’m not used to thinking this much.” I was starting to get angry.

“Normally good ideas just seem to come my way when I don’t need them, but when I’m devising a plan on how to overthrow the government they just disappear!”

“Honestly, just fuck all of this. I’m charging in alone and the others can do whatever the fuck they want!” I was starting to get angrier by the second, until an idea popped into my mind.

‘I can do the same strategy that I did with the wolves from the village!’

“But wait, if I do the same… I will need to bring her out somewhere where I can fight her alone. While the others will need to hold the enemy down…” I was half thinking, half mumbling to myself.

“That’s it! I got it!” I felt so happy that I finally got a plan of action against that fox.

Whilst thinking about that I swam to back to the shore, grabbed my clothes and used water mana to manipulate water off of me. After dressing up I went straight to the meeting room only to find out that it’s empty.

‘Oh yeah, it’s night right now. I will need to wait until tomorrow.

Since it was night right now, I decided to go and mess around with my newly acquired null mana.

11