Chapter 14 arc 3
286 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After loading Minecraft with 17 mods added my pc is officially on fire.

 

Yeet~~

The night’s sky had a huge tear as said, but everything else that was here, you could say it was quite literally, in pieces. Everything that was below this mountain was only particles. I immediately jumped the fuck out of there. The moment my consciousness appeared in my body the same headache started.

“Aaahh, my head fucking hurts!” I started screaming and writhing on the ground again.

When it stopped, I sat up and thought through some stuff.

‘If it’s already in such shambles I really need to beat that fox, my mana is not only obstructing others view on me, but now its in this state.’

I continued picking the grass until I had enough for two drinks and then I started making. At least tried making them.

I walked over to the edge of the lake infused the grass with dark mana and put it in the water, I kept adding mana to it until, both, the water and the grass started to shine in a sort of gray shadow. When it was done, I froze the water around the grass and took it out the lake. It was around the size of a raindrop.

‘Hmm… if this really restores mana then that should work.’

I unleashed my dark mana towards a rock, completely shattering it, and I felt that my mana was a little bit depleted. I put the little mana crystal in my mouth and swallowed it.

I felt a slight headache as my mana started to reappear inside my mana core, which was inside my heart as Nox had stated.

‘Since it works as intended, there’s no need for me to hold back. And these are crystals, not drinks?’

And then I started making one more, but this time I made it bigger, so that it could regenerate a bigger amount of mana. When I finished, it was around the size of a ball that had a diameter of one centimeter. Not that much bigger, but it had a better effect than previously. When I was done making the BALL, I went back to the meeting room for the announcement.

When I arrived at the place there were lots of beastkin of any kind, when I was standing at the corner of the meeting building Rotsgard came up to me and took me away to the room.

“Where were you?” He asked me.

“Near the lake, doing some business. What do you need?”

“We will be doing the announcement shortly and we need you to be present as the commander of the gate group. Of course, you will be explaining everything.”

‘Oh fuck. Last time I did this, it was around forty or so people.’

“Can I not do this?” I asked him in the hopes of not having do something like that.

“No, you have to do it since you are the one who will be dividing the troops.”

“Why’s it got to be me!?”

“Because you were the one who offered us help.”

“Fuck. That was a miscalculation in my plan.”

“Wow, never heard you talk like that before.” He was surprised at the sudden change in the manner of speech that I was using.

“That doesn’t matter right now! I’ve got to think of something I will have to say.”

Whilst I was descending into madness, Rotsgard decided to walk up onto a small platform that was built there and gather everyone’s attention.

“Thank you for gathering everyone, now that everyone’s gathered here, we can go over our plan of attacking the overlord and retaking our kingdom back! Today, here we have the one who devised the plan on how to overtake the castle and save our brethren! Liliana!” He told me to come up the platform.

I was nervous as fuck, but from little experience I had, I had to stand confident, so I started.

“It is true that I was the one who devised the plan, but it was Rotsgard who decided to put this plan into action. The plan consists of four parts, attack, signal, infiltrate and clean, and then join up with the others. It’s simple yet hard. But to initiate the plan we need your full cooperation, because you may need to kill other beastkin to retake the kingdom from the overlord. That is all I have to say. Rotsgard if you may finish.” I threw it back at him.

‘Back at ‘cha. Deal with this!’ I gave him a triumphant look and smirked.

“Wha? Okay, as you have heard we need your cooperation for this mission. What do you say brave soldiers? Do you cooperate to take back what was taken from us!” He tried to ignite passion into their hearts.

“YEAH!” they started shouting, everyone was filled with passion.

‘Looks like it worked pretty damn well.’

“Everyone! Gather into three groups, we need forty fighters in one, and two groups into eight fighters, two mana fighters, eight mages, twelve archers and ten scouts.” I ordered them.

When they were done gathering, I then said.

“Select one leader and throw them over here, except the fighter group, since Rotsgard will be the one leading them.”

After some deciding there were two scouts from both groups in the meeting room.

‘Looks like they can choose their leaders wisely.’

“Now that you are here, let us start on the plan.”

 

*Lily proceeds to explain the plan* (Yes, I’m lazy as fuck itself.)

 

“And that’s it. Any questions?”

“Why are we doing this in the middle of the day?”

“Good question, the reason is that the one I will be fighting is too sly in the dark, plus the soldiers during the day only want their afternoon nap.”

“That’s it, you have three days to get ready and then we will set off towards the capital.”

10