Chapter 17 arc 3
271 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
K, That's it. I'm off to keep satisfying my genshin addiction.

Yeet~~

‘When is this bitch going to attack? She hasn’t made an attack on me since I thought up the plan.’

‘Wait! My eyes!’ I realized a bit late.

I used my magical eyes to see the mana around us, only to see that this bitch placed traps all around herself to make her untouchable.

‘This bitch.’ I felt my eyebrow twitch.

‘Ok, time to rethink my plan!’ I started thinking again.

‘If I can somehow get that vase and smash it.’

After thinking for a bit, I pulled out a plausible plan.

I teleported behind the vase and put my sword inside it, manipulated the water to gather inside the sword and decided to put it to good use. I started running towards her. She smiled and spoke.

“You know you can’t touch me. Why bother doing all this?”

“Because FUCK YOU that’s why.” I answered her.

I saw her getting angry, so I decided to piss her of even more.

“I’m going to rip that mark of royalty off your ugly face!”

That was when she snapped, she unconsciously disabled all traps around the room and started crazily going at me with her daggers.

“You bitch! I will kill you!” She was spouting nonsense.

I teleported behind her, manipulated my water out of the sword onto her feet and froze her in place.

As she was frozen in place she was shouting.

“Come here I will kill you!”

I decided that it’s time to bring her back from craziness. I swung my sword and cut of her wrists, both of them, blood was spurting and she was still shouting.

“It hurts! Stop!”

I smiled, I bet I looked scary.

“There’s no forgiveness for the likes of you.”  And swung down, decapitating her head, with the surprised look still on her face.

When I finally killed her, I gathered my mana back from all over the place. And saw that a tiara was left on the fox’s body, most likely a form of those marks.

Me being the smart vampire that I am, I decided to accept the mark without any preparation. I picked up the tiara, it was black and purple, the same color pattern as my sword, and put it on. I got a terrible headache once again, and felt as if boiling hot water was poured onto my face.

“Why does it have to be painful every time?” Because last time when I got the sword, it was searing pain inside my left hand, this time boiling hot water was on my face, it felt as if though.

After a couple of minutes of pain, the mark started to settle inside me. I felt my mana realm being repaired bit by bit, after it being brought back, I could feel as if a huge amount of weight was lifted off my shoulders.

‘Must be the mana going back where it’s supposed to be.’

‘And that’s good. They should be able to see me now.’

I looked around and saw a mirror on the very far left of the hall. After getting close to it to see how I look after new alterations of the mark.

“Just how scary is it trying to make me?!” I almost screamed.

I had a similar pattern on my face as my hand, but instead I had lines going along my nose vertically that turned along my cheeks and met at my chin, the same happened upwards just as the lines met at my forehead, they turned into a little rose.

“Yeah, there’s no covering that one…” Since I could cover my first mark with clothes, but I can’t cover up this one.

I held my sword whilst looking at the mirror, suddenly, both, the sword and the tiara started shining in a purple color. After a couple of seconds, I felt attracted to whatever was in the East.

 

 

*POV-Rotsgard*

 

Liliana was right.

This is harder than I initially thought. These guys seem to be charmed by some mysterious power, if we knock them out it seems to work, but it’s hard to fight that way.

Then suddenly all of the guards fell on the ground as if they were knocked out.

“Did we win?” One of ours asked.

“It seems like that.” I answered.

“VICTORY!” They started shouting one after the other.

 

 

*POV-MC*

When I came out of the castle, I saw the warriors shouting in victory, I decided to join in.

“You won, Rotsgard.” I congratulated him.

“Thanks. I see you won your own battle.”

“Yes I did, now for the main part.” I decided that this was the perfect time to sway their minds for my success.

“Everyone! I suggest that we make Rotsgard the king!”

“Wait, no!” He tried stopping them, but he couldn’t.

“YES! WE AGREE!” They agreed quite easily.

“Now that it’s decided on who’s king, the ceremony can wait, first we need to stabilize the situation. As you most probably saw, the current situation isn’t good for ceremonies like coronation. First let’s deal with the captured ones.” I took the situation in my own hands.

“Infiltration squads where are you?” I called out.

“Yes!” Two leaders of their respective squads came out.

“Gather everyone who was captured here right now.”

“Yes!” They saluted to me?

After waiting around for fifteen minutes, they finally gathered everyone who was captured, regardless of whether they are maids, butlers or just beastkin who work here. There were sixty nine of normal beastkin who were tasked with taking care of the castle, and another one hundred fifty soldiers who were captured.

“And what do you plan on doing with them?” Rotsgard asked.

“You’re probably going to kill us, aren’t you?” One of the captured ones spoke.

“If you were my people, I would just kill most of you and be done with it. But I’m not the one who is ruling this country. It’s Rotsgard, he will be making the decisions on whether you live or die.”

“Eh, wait, me?” He was confused.

“Yes, do you see any more Rotsgards? No, you are making the decision. We don’t have all day!”

“Whilst you are doing this, I’m going to check out this castle’s treasury and the prison.”

“Okay, but why the prison though?”

“Because the people in prisons are the most forgotten about.”

“Oh, understandable.”

I entered the castle again and decided to go straight to the treasury.

10