Chapter 19 arc 3
250 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
With every moment, I can feel that I relate to Rotsgard too much for my own sake.

 

Yeet~~

I was too sleepy to even try and figure it out, so I said.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow, for now let’s sleep.”

“Okay…” She snuggled closer, and hugged me.

 

*Next day*

 

As I woke up, I saw the cute little vampire still sleeping next to me. She was starting to wake up.

“Good morning.”

“Waa… Good morning.” She was still sleepy.

I gently climbed out of the bed, only to be caught by Levicia. She was holding my hand.

‘Looks like she had a good night’s sleep.’

I gently placed her hand back in bed, got up and dressed up in new clothes?

‘How the fuck did they get replaced?’ Instead of my usual T-shirt and pants, there was a white simple dress.

‘I can’t fucking fight in this.’

“You won’t need to fight today.” One of the twin cat maids barged in.

“What is your name?”

“It’s Yasse.”

“Look at what you did.” I told her.

‘Noted, the blonde girl is Yasse, the red haired one is Rasse then.’

Levicia started to rise up.

“Good morning… mommy…” She said once again.

“Morning.” I answered her.

“I’m sorry!” She apologized.

“No need, just make sure that it doesn’t happen a second time.”

After our brief exchange, I dressed up, Yasse helped me take care of my hair, then both of us tried catching the little one, as she was running around the room butt naked. We were having fun at the start, but in the end, I got tired of it, I enhanced my legs and caught her. After she was caught, we dressed her in a similar dress like me.

“Now comes the hard part.” Yasse warned me.

“Hm?” I didn’t understand it.

“Taking care of her hair.”

“Oh.” I finally understood it.

To our own surprise she stayed still.

When we were finally done, we went to Rotsgard’s office, only to find him snoring once again.

“Wake up!” I hit him with an elbow to the stomach again.

“Why do you have to hit me every single time!” He was in pain and a state of confusion.

“I don’t know. Why not?” I answered his question.

“That’s not the point!” He was shouting.

I hit him with an enhanced punch to his head.

“Quiet! Don’t scare Levicia!”

“Oh, that’s her name. Nice to meet you, I’m Rotsgard. You can call me uncle Rotsgard.” He introduced himself to her.

“Yeah, there’s no way I’m letting her call you like that.”

“You can call him, idiotic uncle.” I recommended to her.

“Idiotic uncle! Hehe, it sounds funny!” She smiled.

‘Truly, she is a cute little vampire.’

“So, what did you come here for?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I kinda have some problems.” I turned to Levicia.

“Could you go and play with Yasse for a bit? I have something to discuss with your idiotic uncle.”

“Okay!”

“Let’s go, miss Levicia.” She got the hint and went to play with her.

When they left, I could finally talk normally.

“What is it?” He asked all serious.

“I have something that needs granny’s help, and I’m planning on traveling to the Demon kingdom, so I’m finally taking Theresa from you.”

“The Demon kingdom, huh…”

“Actually, when I was digging around the office, I found these.” He showed me some documents that were signed by the Beastkin Overlord and the Demon lord. In the documents were written.

Addressed to: Rosemary, The Beastkin Overlord.

I’m sending you two of the best disciples from the sun clan and fifty elite demon soldiers to keep watch on that refuge. In return I’m wishing for you to remain in your position.

That’s all.

Sincerely, Luance, The Third Demon Lord.

 

‘So those demons meant that they were keeping this village under their eyes.’

That was when I almost wanted to facepalm myself.

‘The ice and light duo were most likely the elite disciples. I remember the guy mentioning that they were under orders of the Demon lord.’

“Then I found this.” He handed me another letter.

 

Addressed to: Rosemary, The Beastkin Overlord.

We have no need to be involved in your country’s affairs.

We won’t be sending any soldiers.

Sincerely, Lia, The Elven Queen.

 

‘Looks like elves didn’t like the fox, and the demon lord favored her. Interesting.’

“Umm… Could you stop smiling like that? It’s creepy, I’m sure Levicia would not like that.”

“These letters are interesting. That’s all I can say.”

“Good for you.”

“Hm?” I didn’t understand what he meant.

“I know these are important, but I don’t know the intent behind these.”

“Excuse me, but what the fuck. Are you dumb or something?” I asked him.

“What do you mean?”

“There is clear intent behind these letters is, in the first one that was addressed to fox from The Demon lord, they sent soldiers to survey your clan or whatever. And the elves said no.”

“Okay, I would like you to arrange me to meet with the granny. And a transport to The Demon Kingdom. I’m retaking the throne.”

“I can arrange both, you can meet with the granny in two days. Are you able to wait that long?”

“I think I should be able to hold out.” I tried reassuring him, but it didn’t work. Because I passed out.

“Liliana?!” He called out.

“Mother!” Levicia called out when they entered the office again.

“Sorry…” Was all I managed to say, and everything went black.

10