Chapter 20 arc 3
255 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmmm...

Just finished listening to Reddit coconut oil story. And have to say, wow, I felt as if I just watched a movie.

 

Yeet~~~

I was seeing the face of that fuckface again. It was the scene that broke me the most, injection of Nox’s blood. The dream was too real to be a dream, I could feel my insides exploding once again and every single blood cell boiling.

That was when I woke up.

“I will KILL you!” I sat up instantly with my sword in my left hand with a reverse grip.

“What?” Rotsgard asked.

I looked around, and it was the same room where I slept with Levicia.

“Mommy! Are you alright?” Levicia hugged me.

“I’m okay.”

“What happened?” I turned towards him.

“When we were talking, you suddenly collapsed, and at the same time Levicia was back with Yasse, so they saw you fall on the ground.”

“What happened during the time I was out? And how long was I out?”

“You were out for two days, and nothing much happened. But if we’re talking about you, you looked like you were having a horrendous nightmare. When you woke up you shouted. “I will kill you!” I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean.”

“Heh. You could say I was reliving my past. It was at the time I was being tortured by my father.” I looked down where Levicia was hugging me.

“Huh? Where is it?”

“What is where?” Rotsgard was confused.

“There was a curse on me that manifested itself yesterday, I mean two days ago. Now it’s gone.”

That was when the granny walked in.

“I used null mana to dispel it. It was a curse that was placed on you specifically. I don’t know who placed it on you, but it wanted you to experience nightmares.”

“You know, you could become a teacher at the royal school?” Rotsgard told her.

‘Looks like this guy has ideas on how to rebuild his country. But what will be waiting for me. Only I will know.’

“No thanks, I only want to teach the talented ones, like Liliana here, or her daughter, what is your name little girl?”

“Umm. My name is Levicia.” She shyly answered.

‘She is so cute. I might as well keep her to myself.’

“Listen well, you have an affinity towards torrent and light magic.”

“What is magic?” She asked.

“It’s this type of stuff.” I said and created an ice sword.

“Wow, my mana control is finally getting better. But listen Levicia, everything you can do, depends on your element affinity and creativity. Right now, we know that you have light and torrent.”

“And what is that?” She tilted her head.

“It’s the type of magic you can use. No need to do anything, when the time comes, I will teach you.”

“Okay!” She smiled.

‘If it weren’t for my dispute with the gods and everything that is divine, I would call her an angel.’

“So, Rotsgard I would like to ask a couple of things from you.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Could we talk alone for this matter?” I turned to granny.

“Okay, Levicia was it? Let’s go, I will tell you tales about magic.”

“Tales? Okay!”

‘How can she stay so cheerful all the time?’ I asked myself a question no one will be able to answer, or only me.

When they finally left, I turned to Rotsgard.

“I would like to discuss some matters between the two kingdoms and order some clothes, is that good?”

“Sure, let’s go to the office then. Wait, Yasse, which way is the office again?”

“It’s the fifth door to the right after you leave this room. Your Majesty.”

“Thank you. Let’s go, Liliana.”

After we arrived to the office, he took out a piece of paper.

“Tell me what is that you need.”

“I want to get some clothes made for me, since I’m going to challenge the ruler of the Demon kingdom, I need to look presentable. I will need transport of course, I’m not planning traveling on foot with three of us. And lastly, when is your coronation as the new king?” I asked him with a smile on my face.

“Clothes are good, just tell Rasse what sort you want and she will do it. Transport is already done. And shut up about the coronation.”

“I also have another request.”

“What is it?”

“I would like a sheath made for this thing.” I spoke as I summoned my sword.

“Why do you need a sheath?”

“Just personal thing.” I turned away.

“Okay… Yasse, is there a blacksmith in the castle or somewhere?”

“Yes, there is a blacksmith in the city, he usually just keeps on smithing so you don’t see him most of the time. But everyone can guarantee about his quality.”

“Okay, then off we go. If we go there first, we will save time later.”

“Okay. Yasse, lead the way.”

Just like that we were again in the city, it was as deserted as before. We were walking like this for a long time until we reached a real smithy with a golden sign which showed that it was belonging to the castle. After we entered, we couldn’t hear anything, not even smithing in process.

“Is anyone here?” Rotsgard asked, no one answered.

“Olgraum, are you there!” Yasse called out. (Last name Velbrausen)

“What the fuck do you want! My sister’s kid almost got kidnapped because of the bitch that rules!”

“At least come out here, we have an order for you.”

“No! I don’t trust this whole fucking kingdom! Fuck you!” He responded.

I couldn’t hold it in, and interrupted their conversation.

“Listen here! You fucking bitch that hated that bitch. I already killed that bitch. You have to come out here so that I can order some fucking stuff made by you, you pussy!”

“Who the fuck are you! Daring to call me a pussy!” And then he came out of hiding, a short man, most likely 150 centimeters?

“Which one of ya’ll motherfuckers called me a pussy!” He asked us.

“It’s me, you P.U.S.S.Y. I’m the one who killed the bitch who was ruling.”

“Huh! You wanna go! You bitch!”

“Uncle! Please don’t get into trouble!” That was when the girl I rescued from those slavers came out.

“Heh? You’re the vampire that saved me.”

“Who?” He asked.

“Remember uncle when I told you I was saved by a white haired vampire lady?”

“Yeah, is she the one who saved you?”

“Yes.”

“Then I thank you for helping her.”

“Yeah, okay, whatever, we came here for one thing.” I summoned my sword.

“I’d like a sheath made for my Demon sword.”

11