Chapter 21 arc 3
250 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is going to be my last chapter for now, because I don't have anything written. I would've written something yesterday, but I spent the whole day learning math only to get slapped with another exam at the same day.

Fun fact, the teacher didn't even bother warning us yesterday.

Teachers like that are gonna be the end of me...

 

 

Yeet~~~

“A Demon sword you say.”

“It definitely is one if I had to say. If I just had to guess, the amount of mana that it can hold is extraordinary. You want a sheath for this?” He asked me.

“Yeah, A black with purple colors to be exact.”

“I have some Demon stone from the Demon kingdom, but I will need your sword to make it, and it will take about three to five days to make.”

“Don’t care, I have time for that. Just be done with it. Here.” I tossed my sword to him. When he caught it, he almost dropped it.

“Just how heavy is this thing?”

“Don’t know.”

“Seriously, how can she swing this thing so easily?”

We left the smithy as he was talking to himself and went back to the castle. After arriving me and Yasse went straight to a room filled with fabric and three mirrors.

‘Oh yeah, I did order clothes for myself.’

“Oh, you finally arrived, nya~” She greeted us.

“Yeah.”

“So, what kind of clothes do you want?”

I told her what kind of clothes I wanted.

“Hmm… That should be possible nya~”

“Now stand here nya~” She pointed at the middle of the mirrors.

“And let us take your measurements.” Both of them were looking at me with stars in their eyes, as if I was their prey, it felt weird, being seen as prey for the first time.

‘Is this how others feel when I target them?’

When they were done, I felt violated.

“So, how long until it’s finished?”

“Ah, it will take two days since I have the fabric needed nya~” Rasse responded.

“Okay, I will trust you upon that.”

“You should. Sister Rasse is the best when it comes to clothes, but the worst at everything else.” Yasse tried reassuring me.

“Hey! That’s no fair! You always get to show off nya!”

‘Looks like they get along well.’

Whilst they were arguing I put the dress back on and asked Yasse.

“Where is Levicia?”

“She should be in the garden with the granny.”

“And where is it?”

“Rasse, I have to go now, don’t mess up.” She made fun of her for the last time.

“Stop it nya!”

When they were done, she showed me the way to the garden. When we finally arrived, I was taken aback by the beauty of this place. That’s when I saw Levicia gazing at the pink lilies.

“What are you looking at?” I asked her.

“Granny told me that these pink flowers are called lilies, they remind me of mommy’s eye color.”

“Haha, incidentally my name is Lily. Talk about a coincidence.” I smiled at her.

“Mommy’s name is Lily?”

“Well, my full name is Liliana, but it can be shortened into Lily.”

“It’s beautiful!”

“Thank you.”

“So, what did she tell you?”

“She told me a tale about a dragon that resides in the Demon kingdom! It was so interesting!”

“Now that certainly is interesting.”

“Yes! She told me that it’s residing in the mountains that are near the capital!”

Then she proceeded to tell me the full tale.

“There is a dragon that lives in the mountains, it is said that it can make the whole capital drown in flames with one breath. There has been a total of three times when it decided to leave its den. First one was, umm, two hundred years ago, the second was one hundred and fifty years ago and the last one was a hundred years ago. People say that it’s the deity of demons.”

“There’s also a tale that the dragon had fallen in love with a demon and had a child. That child is the current Demon lord and he is disliked, but because he is the Demon lord, he has the power to do everything he wants.”

“Not for long.” I blurted out.

“What do you mean by saying that?” Granny interrupted our conversation.

“Because, I’m the only one who will be the True Demon queen.”

“Nothing new, I could guess which direction you took after you killed Rosemary.”

“Rosemary? Who is she?”

“She was my student and my daughter.”

“Wow, I didn’t expect that. But I’m not going to apologize for killing her, I only did what I needed for my personal gain.”

“I know, I didn’t even expect for you to apologize or feel any kind of remorse.”

“And don’t even expect in the future.”

She sighed.

“I know, I know.”

During our little chat Rotsgard walked in.

‘Really, just how much people love interrupting my conversations?’

“Whatcha talking about?”

Before granny or Levicia could answer I started first.

“We were deciding on what sort of title should we give to our new king. Should it be, Rotsgard the one who retook the kingdom, or Rotsgard the smart king. The ‘smart’ part can go in any variation.”

“Oh, you should know by now that he is anything but ‘smart’ ” Theresa walked in right when I was trying to make fun of Rotsgard.

“Oooh… A bit harsh, don’t you think?” I asked her.

“No, that is simply the truth.”

“Looks like you are not very well liked by your daughter Rotsgard, the one who retook the kingdom.”

He was just standing frozen like a statue, just trying to take in everything that just transpired here.

“Lucky for me, I have a daughter who loves me.” I tried to flaunt my position, only to get shot down a second later.

“Mom is also is a little bit overprotective.”

“Huh?” Was all that I could say.

“Looks like Levicia is really smart.” Granny backed her.

“Yeah… I didn’t think she would figure it out on the first day. Well, now that you know it, it isn’t going to make your life easier.”

“Hahaha, looks like I’m not the only one.”

“You better shut your ass up, before I’m going to kick it.”

“Okay, your excellency, the True Great Demon Queen.” He tried making fun of me to be even, but.

‘Heh, you thought.’

“Yes, I’m going to be the Demon Queen, I’m not ashamed of the fact. Unlike someone specific, who can’t even accept his title. Talk about being weak.”

“Ouch, that one hit me hard.”

“So? Why did you come here?”

“Oh yeah. I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Could you help me out on one thing?”

“What thing?”

“There is one letter which mentions some disturbing things. I would like to ask for your opinion on it.”

“Sure, give me the letter.”

“Here.”

“What the fu-?”

10