Arc VIII Chapter 7
6.1k 25 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

VIII


━━━━━━┓༻❁༺┏━━━━━━


Arc VIII Chapter 7


━━━━━━┛༻❁༺┗━━━━━━


The man froze, caught by surprise.“Tobi just imagining voices. Senpai saying ghosts not real. Merely products of Tobi's feeble superstition.”

 

Yuki blinked. The guy was an idiot, wasn't he? “Ghost? I am not a ghost, I am alive! I am right here!”

 

The man named Tobi shrieked, “Tobi was right, ghosts are real! This place is haunted! Tobi must warn senpai!”

 

Yuki glared. Her annoyance was obvious. “I am ... not ... a ... ghost! I am here, you dimwitted cretin!”

 

“Senpai⁓ is here! Senpai⁓ came to rescue Tobi ...” Tobi raised his arms in joy before deflating, confusion overcoming him.

 

Tobi looked puzzled. “You aren't senpai. You sound and speak like senpai, but you aren't senpai. Senpai didn't come to save Tobi from evil ghosts.”

 

“...” Yuki was left speechless. The sheer degree of stupidity was staggering. “Listen, you imbecile, ghosts don't exist. It was me! No strange voices from the after world. Just me.”

 

“...” Tobi blinked. He didn't believe her. “Are you sure?”

 

Yuki rolled her eyes. “I am sure.”

 

“Really?” Tobi doubted her.

 

“...” Yuki merely nodded and smiled. Aggression welled up inside her, the profound urge to hit Tobi, but of course she would never resort to such uncivilised behaviour.

 

Tobi sighed in relief. “Don't scare Tobi. Tobi easily frightened without senpai.” He admonished her, but Yuki didn't care. Escaping the hug of death and extracting information from her captors was more important.

 

Yuki cleared her throat. “Firstly, I apologise for scaring you.”

 

Tobi approved. “Apology accepted.”

 

“Secondly, could you help me with a tiny little problem?” Yuki smiled innocently and Tobi trembled. An icy shiver ran down his spine.

 

“...” Yuki raised her eyebrow.

 

Tobi fidgeted. “Your smile reminded me of someone I know. Someone scary. Someone really scary.”

 

Yuki hesitated. “I see. Anyway, could you free me from this hug?”

 

“I could, but ...” Tobi scratched his head. “That's unfortunately not possible ... Asami-senpai loves her beauty sleep. Tobi learned that waking her up without reason is not a good idea. Tobi fearing her moody nature. Senpai difficult to handle when angry, but on the bright side, you get a free hug from the cutest senpai in the world.”

 

“Tobi always suspecting senpai being a secret cuddler.” Tobi grew envious, pouting. “You get a free hug. Tobi also wants a free hug from senpai.”

 

Yuki grumbled. “Then I have to get out of here on my own.” In the end, you couldn't rely on anyone.

 

Determined to break free from the iron hug, Yuki turned clockwise. Turning was slow and cumbersome, but Yuki made progress and faced her captor. Her name was apparently Asami, and judging by the impression her companion left, Yuki already disliked her. 

 

Who did this woman think she was! Nobody was allowed to touch her! Nobody was allowed to cuddle her without her permission! 

 

Yuki was prepared to fight for her freedom, but she was never prepared for what awaited her. The battle ended before it even began. Her determination evaporated, and her heart melted like snow during summer.

 

“...” Startled, puzzled, confused, flustered, Yuki blushed, her cheeks ruby red like cherries. She failed to escape this awkward situation.

 

Asami subverted her expectations. Asami was considerably younger than expected, barely older than her. Her eyes looked at a dormant girl caught in her dream world. Asami was sleeping in peace, slumbering. Not a single sound. No movement. 

 

The sleeping princess resting in serene silence and supreme huggliness. Her face, almond-shaped perfection. Unblemished alabaster, adorned by a single strand of silken hair. Her chest moved with each breath. With each breath, a soft stream of warm air tickled Yuki's skin. Her adorable cuteness proved irresistible.

 

Asami's possessive arms coiled around her. The girl cherished her like a treasure. The girl was an angel, reminding her of someone dear lost long ago. Asami reminded her of ...

 

“...” Yuki sulked and puffed her cheeks. They might look alike, but Asami was still too close. Yuki always wanted a sister, but not this way ...

 

“...” Asami tightened her hug and Yuki stiffened in embarrassment. Her limbs failed her once again. Asami was a troublesome opponent.

 

Tobi chuckled. “Isn't she wonderful? The cutest senpai in the entire world. Especially when sleeping. Senpai can't hit Tobi. A fluffy fureball of dormant evilness.”

 

“...” Yuki wasn't happy. Her eyes betrayed her dismay, but Yuki agreed, Asami was undoubtedly ... cute. Her hug comforted her. Asami was warm. Pleasant warmth radiated from her sleeping figure. Her slender arms protected her. 

 

Deep inside, Yuki's wounded soul yearned for her presence, for unfulfilled joy. Her eyes had missed this caring, tender warmth and her eyes turned wet.

 

“...” Yuki sniffed and rubbed her watery eyes. She was strong. She didn't need the hug. She didn't need the warmth.

 

...

...

...

 

“Muah ...” Asami awakened from her deep slumber, yawning. Today was a wonderful day. She had rarely had such pleasant dreams.


                                                                                             ━━━━━━┛༻❁༺┗━━━━━━


182