Arc I Chapter 1
16.1k 50 338
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I


━━━━━━┓༻❁༺┏━━━━━━


Arc I Chapter 1


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


Classification: Top secret!

Only for personnel in possession of the necessary security clearance! Any act of unauthorised publication may be liable to prosecution by the competent authorities!

Field report: Current situation and future course of action

1) Location

2) Time

3) Status

4) Language barrier

5) Magic

6) Conclusion


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


1) Location:

Circumstantial evidence, tatami mats on the floor and paper thingy doors, suggest Asia as current location. The fact that mother, henceforth referred to as ‘Okaa-san’ in accordance with local practices, speaks a language that is assumed to be Japanese supports the thesis.

 

2) Time:

Failure to determine the parameter time. Date still unknown and unlikely to change in the near future. More time required. Recommended proceeding with further information gathering.

 

3) Status:

Victim of mysterious reincarnation process. Reborn as infant. Reasons and exact way, unknown. Unknown whether reincarnation is natural or artificial. Former option seems more likely. Trapped in a child's body. Body weak, frail. Reliving childhood. Annoying. No choice but to endure. Okaa-san very, very, very, very protective. Doting and loving mother. Kind and gentle. Her precious little treasure. I like Okaa-san. Father currently unknown.

 

4) Language:

Language barrier, unproblematic. No serious complications encountered so far. Passive communication possible. Able to understand local population without any prior knowledge of the spoken language. Possibly related to being a child and the superior processing power of a child's mind. Complete fluency achievable. Active communication difficult. Ability to speak not yet developed. Vocal cords uncooperative. Only able to utter single vowels and consonants. Progress painfully slow.

 

5) Mana:

Mana core intact. Condition of soul stable. Both suffered only minor damage during transition. Mana reserves recuperating. External traces of mana detected. Classification unknown. Presence weak, diluted, but noticeable. Energy stable, constant. Few oscillations. Energy is without doubt similar to mana. Assumed to be local variation. Differences in composition and behaviour suggest so. Detected signatures don't correspond with known patterns. Own mana signature changed drastically. Change probably a product of the reincarnation process. Further investigation required.

Conclusion, having been transported to another world, highly likely. 

 

6) Conclusions:

Situation inconclusive. Being a child still boring, incredibly boring. Taxing on your mental health. Condemned to monotonous inactivity day in, day out. Gradual death by sheer boredom. Brutal form of torture. Lying around in a cradle, doing nothing. Horrible. Feel the need to set something on fire. A little fire would be entertaining to watch.

 

PS Recommended training puppy eyes. Recent use proved to be effective against Okaa-san. Results promising.


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


If you liked this chapter, check out my other novel and give it a try!

Schwarz -‖- Der Wille zur Macht

Arc I Prologue

Villainess, noble girl, princess.

Reincarnation is a fickle matter, unpredictable and capricious, uncaring and unforgiving in nature. Stranded in unknown lands, in a different time and age by the mysterious forces of magic, Aurora is reborn as the sole heiress of the ancient noble House von Schwarz, destined to enter the game of kings and queens, armed with pride, deceit, and an adorable doll.

 

338