Arc I Chapter 7
11.2k 54 303
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I


━━━━━━┓┏━━━━━━


Arc I Chapter 7


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


Asami stretched her body and proceeded with her exercises. Her natural strength and stamina were both abysmal. Thus, her physical constitution had to be gradually strengthened. It was a painful affair, but the numbing pain was worth it. 

 

“Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.” Asami continued her stretching exercises. Stupid muscle aches, the treacherous arch enemy of frail girls like her.

 

Asami bent forward to reach her toes. An unexpected spike of pain shot through her body, but Asami endured, and endured, and endured. She endured, as pain was educational.

 

“Asami-chan, what are you doing there?” Kurano blinked, confused.

 

Asami smiled innocently. “Nothing, I am just doing some stretching exercises ...”

 

“Oh, I see.” Kurano beamed. “Asami-chan, I have some good news for you. I have found an instructor for you. She is willing to train you and prepare you even for the theoretical part of the entry exam. Isn't that wonderful?”

 

“An instructor?” Asami arched an eyebrow. Instructor sounded troublesome. Did she really need one?

 

Kurano clapped her hands, her enthusiasm visible. “Yes, an instructor. After all, my cute little treasure needs proper training. I placed a mission looking for a ninja instructor, and the girl accepted. As far as I know, the girl is an experienced chunin. She will visit you tomorrow and train you if you show the necessary determination.” 

 

“Thank you, Okaa-san! You are the best!” Asami hugged her beloved Okaa-san with all the force her tiny arms possessed. It was a genuine hug.


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


Kurano was a caring mother. She loved her little princess above all else. There was more than met the eye where Asami was concerned. Asami was special. Her daughter was destined for so much more. Greatness was her destiny, her birthright. A right that nobody shall ever deny her.

 

Her daughter possessed the same wonderful black eyes as her father. They radiated strength, promising immense power, power beyond human comprehension. But while her father wielded these eyes merely by fortunate circumstances like a usurper of a long lost legacy, Asami was their true heir, predestined since ancient times to call them her own.

 

And time had proven Kurano correct. Her daughter wasn't a normal girl, so much was obvious. Asami was a lovely child and her smile beatific, but she was also her cute little oddball. Her daughter was exceptionally intelligent, a mischievous girl with much criminal energy. 

 

“...” Kurano sighed. The burdens of motherhood were indeed heavy, but Asami was worth it. Her child was her everything, and she wouldn't give her away for anything in the world. Her daughter loved her with all her heart, and she never failed to brighten her day. She was her Okaa-san and that made Kurano happy.

 

Even in her darkest moments, Asami was there for her. When she broke down, Asami stood at her side, soothing her crying heart. Her child’s gentle voice caressed her despairing mind. Her tiny arms hugged her tightly. Asami would never leave her.

 

I will never leave you, Okaa-san. No matter what, I will always stand at your side. I will protect you with my life, and with my soul.

 

Kurano smiled. Her words touched her very heart. Asami was the daughter that she had always wished for, and heaven had granted her wish. 


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


 

303