Chapter 102: Commander Level
786 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


In a blink of an eye, the person standing a few meters away from me disappeared and instantly materialized right in front of me while waving his sword. 

I activated my Extreme speed to dodge his attack, but he immediately followed it up with another powerful slash with his sword.

He's so fucking fast and strong that a literal cyclone was being generated every time he waved his fucking sword!

I activated both my Ice and Earth magic to stop him but he just brushed it off with one slash and rushed toward me.

I stopped him by bombarding him with Electric magic, but the attack that I thought devastating wasn't even enough to flinch him.

"I was trained to withstand any common elemental magic. If Elemental magic is the only thing you have, then it would be bad for you."

"You must have a tough childhood to be that durable," I said as I contained him inside the massive water ball.

But before I could even do shit, he easily melted them like nothing, he landed on the ground while his entire body was glowing due to overheating.

And what came next was a massive fireball engulfing everything around me. I covered my eyes due to the blinding flame covering the place.

Even with the fire all over us, I saw his Mana manifestation rushing towards me. "You used it earlier, your Elemental type advanced class skill! Use it! Don't underestimate me!"

With such speed that I couldn't even think of keeping up, he emerged right in front of me and waved his sword aiming at my neck.

I jumped out fast enough to dodge his attack, but his sword managed to hit my face.

I immediately touched my cheek and saw blood on my palm. 

Damn it! Not the face!

"Use what? Do you mean this?"

I activated my Dark magic and covered the entire area with black clouds forcing him to jump back.

As the dark fog disappeared, I saw him standing a few meters away from me. "Ruler of Agrona, you know it is disrespectful to hold back while your enemy is doing his best to win this battle. You have been fighting as if you're just treating this battle as training and not a fight to the death." He said while attentively staring at me. "I hope it's not just because you are taking me so lightly."

"To tell you the truth, it's been a long time since I fought someone to death. That's why I am having trouble conditioning myself to fight for real. But thanks to your words, I realized my mistake." I raised my hand. "Don't worry, I won't hold back anymore."

Even though I could only see a part of it, a smile emerged on his face. "Then show it to me. What you are capable of, Casimir!" He rushed towards me.

Then, let's show the world how powerful your skill is, Karoon.

"Behold, the wrath of Agrona!" I clenched my fist and pulled the sword handle floating beside me. "Let me demonstrate to you what I am capable of."

As I raised my sword, then, out of nowhere, countless different weapons appeared all around us, spears, swords, daggers, and halberds, and pointed at Commander Einar. All of them were floating mid-air thanks to my wide mana manifestation range scattered throughout the place.

Commander Einar stopped and looked around while raising his sword. "Creation type advanced class skill."

I smiled as I stared at Commander Einar. "I hope you've brought an umbrella... because it will rain."

[Synthetic Blacksmith.]

[The ability to create replicas of every non-organic material the user touched. The amount of replicas that can be created is unconditional as long as the amount of the user's mana is sufficient to cast the skill, but the copied material only has 50% durability of the original material and will automatically disappear after an hour.]

Let there be a storm... of weapons.

I pointed the sword I was holding towards Commander Einar, all at once, the weapons floating in the air rushed to his location to attack him.

As expected, he easily deflected the incoming attacks with his overpowering physical capabilities.

However, the thing is, even with how many he destroys, I don't think he will last if he's against a limitless barrage of weapons. 

All at once I activated my Earth, Vine, and Ice magic and launched a barrage of attacks toward him along with the endless assault of weapons currently attacking him.

At the same time, a massive thunder cloud started to brew above us and instantly blasted a devastating thunder strike coming from the sky, striking Commander Einar currently occupied by my other attacks.

The entire area was engulfed in a dark cloud that covered the entire place and rushed in one direction. To Commander Einar's location.

"Heaven's judgment!"

Before I knew it, a devastating light devoured the entire area. I tried to run from it, but I wasn't fast enough. It happened so fast that it left me with no time to even react.

The searing light hit me and I immediately felt the intense pain it caused. As if my entire body was being stabbed and burned all at once.

As the devastating light slowly disappeared, I wandered my eyes, all of the weapons floating in the air were obliterated, along with the stone and Ice spikes and vines to the ground. Even the thunderstorm above was destroyed. All of it in one attack.

"You almost had me there, Casimir. I am not gonna lie, that's one of the most powerful chains of attacks that I've ever witnessed. The combination of devastating power and wide mana manifestation area. What a terrifying creature." I heard his voice as he walked toward me. He was lightly wounded but it was completely visible that he was still in a good state.

I stared at my body. My long sleeve was worn out, even my high-quality vambrace was dented. I could sense my body releasing a huge amount of smoke due to the damage I took. And it's painful as fuck!

"You have underestimated me a little bit too much. I may be not the strongest around and perhaps not as powerful as you are, but I am still a class B rank. You let your guard down, I just took the opportunity in front of me. It is your fault that you have lost." 

Class B? It means he's just one rank lower than Mehrad and one rank higher than Leo and Leal.

He raised his sword while staring at me. "War is never a game, Casimir, the ruler of the town of Agrona."

I exhaled as I stood straight while facing him.

He actually managed to cause this much injury in me.

Why did I let it happen?

Did I hold back way too much?

I guess... I did.

[Skill [Light Magic] was acquired.]

I healed myself and stared at him. He gave me a confused look while putting his sword down upon seeing all of my wounds instantly healed.

"Pardon me for holding back earlier. I am not trying to say an excuse, but these past few months, I have been really into the idea of peace that I cannot think about fighting to death anymore. Can you believe it, in the span of 3 months, I have become much, much... much kinder than I really was." I smiled. "As you wish, I will take this battle more seriously now. However... before we start... Let me tell you this. Don't blame me for what's about to come because you are the one who asked for it."

He immediately walked back with his enlarged eyes.

[Due to your aptitude for Dark magic and the acquisition of Skill [Light Magic], you have acquired all the required elemental skills. All of the essential components to obtain an exclusive skill set [Dark Elementalist] have been fulfilled.]

[Dark Elementalist elemental skills set will grant the ability to invoke the darker and more destructive version of elemental magic. That will aim to destroy everything. Embodying the destructive side of the elements and will ignore most of the normal varieties' weaknesses.]

"With that said, Commander, I know it's already too late to say this, but..."

[Skill [Dark Fire Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Water Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Wind Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Electricity Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Ice Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Earth Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Plant Magic] was acquired.]

[Skill [Dark Light Magic] was acquired.]

I raised my hand and a black fire materialized over my palm. "Welcome to the humble town of Agrona, people of the kingdom of Milana."

Want access to the story's advance chapters? Be my patron and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

29