Chapter 129: Proud Visitors
538 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


***

(Third Person.)

The North-Western part of the territory of the town of Agrona. A massive army passed through coming from the great forest of Fiora. Moving with such speed through the dirt road towards the town.

A company consisting of 200 elven warriors equipped with white armors while riding in their graceful giant white wolves, in every movement, their long blonde hair was being swayed by the abrupt wind they passed through as they roamed. Every direction was being checked while traveling swiftly.

In the middle of the formation, was an elegant white carriage being pulled by four beautiful white wolves. Inside the carriage were 2 people silently watching the road. Their smiles were completely visible on their faces as they looked up at the tall trees surrounding the road through their windows.

One of them moved and stared at the person sitting beside him. As his head slowly shifted, his long beautiful, silky blonde hair swayed. Revealing the refinement of such a face as if it belonged to a gorgeous woman, such perfection as if it had no flaw. Wearing a silk white tunic and white pants that greatly complemented the proud smile he was expressing. "The lawless town of Agrona, I didn't foresee that one day I would purposely come to such an insignificant place. The paradise of the ones who have nowhere to go." The first Prince of the Kingdom of Erela. Prince Alric Durmada.

The beautiful person sitting next to him had almost the same appearance as him. However, his beautiful long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. Wearing thick white long sleeves and black pants. Unlike Prince Alric who had an evident superiority on his face, this one had such a gentle expression on him. He smiled at Prince Alric pronouncing his pair of beautiful jade green eyes more. "I heard that town changed, Brother." The 2nd Prince of the kingdom of Erela. Prince Hien Durmada. He looked up to the trees while his gentle smile was still intact on his face. "It seems, we have finally reached the territory of the town, his marionettes are already here to watch over us."

Prince Alric looked away from the window and stared inside the carriage. He crossed his legs and slowly raised his right hand. His pair of jade green eyes dwelled on his right hand. A black metallic right hand was installed as a replacement for his real right hand. The hand slowly closed and opened while Prince Alric was still staring at it with great seriousness on his face.

"I heard she's doing fine too. He's doing a great job protecting her. I heard even the assassins that the elders sent to eliminate her could not even get close to her."

Prince Alric shifted his gaze to Prince Hien who was expressing a gentle smile while staring at his prosthetic hand. Prince Alric hid his right hand and looked outside for a few seconds before looking back.

A proud smile emerged on his face as once more he turned his gaze to Prince Hien. "Soon, he will no longer need to protect her. Because I will end their years of struggle myself."

A gentle chuckle resonated throughout the small compartment. Prince Hien shook his head while laughing and smiled while staring at his older brother. "You really are persistent, Brother."

"However, that matter can wait for the future. For now, we have a current matter that we need to do. I hope he will be glad to see us again."

Prince Hien shook his head. "Knowing Leal, I don't think he would."

***

Inside the town of Agrona, at the very center of the town, inside the territory of the Marionette faction. Inside the mansion, the leader of the Marionette corps, Leal Bertrand was standing on the terrace at the backside of the mansion, where he could see the garden beneath. His eyes were full of trouble as he slowly nodded.

Behind him was Kuro who was expressing great concern in her jet black eyes while staring at Leal's back. "Should I inform Mister Casimir?"

Leal slowly exhaled and shook his head. "No. They're coming for me. I'll handle this matter myself." He veered his body towards Kuro and expressed an assured smile on his face. "Don't worry, I have seen it happening so I already have a plan for what to do. Besides, I don't think they would cause problems in this town with that small army they have. Just let them be and inform Leo to let them pass through the Fang faction towards here."

Kuro stared at him for a few seconds before nodding. "I understand." She turned her back on him and proceeded to walk.

"Kuro."

Kuro stopped and slowly looked back. "Yes?"

Leal closed his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Don't ever go near them... no matter what. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Kuro walked away leaving Leal alone on the terrace staring at the garden beneath.

Leal once more released an exhale as he rubbed his palm on his nape. "Not again."

***

Inside the Spriggan faction, at the backside of the mansion.

Tanya was sitting next to the tea table beside the quadrangle under the shelter of a huge tree next to her. She sipped the tea from her cup and expressed a proud smile while staring at the person sitting at the opposite side of the table. "Doesn't this tea taste great?"

"Yes. It is delicious." Misha nodded while smiling and took a bite of the cookie she was holding.

Tanya nodded in her response. "It's a good thing that we have the same liking, that's maybe why we get along really well."

"No. Big sis Tanya is just really kind and caring, that's why we get along well."

"My, my. You know how to use your words, Little Missy."

Their eyes instantly veered when the back door of the mansion opened and Karoon emerged and walked toward them.

Tanya stared at her with a smile on her face. "Is there a problem, Karoon?"

Karoon stood up a meter away from Tanya while her hands were connected while swaying. "Tan-tan, can I ask you a favor?"

Tanya's eyes instantly furrowed as she put down her cup of tea. "Of course. What kind of question is that, Karoon?" She stood up and walked towards Karoon. "What is it?"

Karoon paused for a second before nodding with such resolve on her face. "I want to learn elemental magic, can you teach me?"

Half of Tanya's lips instantly rose. "I thought you would never ask." She nodded. "Yes, I can... and I would love to. So, when do you want to begin? As of this moment, I have plenty of time."

A delighted wide smile instantly occurred on Karoon's face. "Really?"

"Yes. However, may I know what suddenly made you want to learn elemental magic? We have been living together for years and you've just decided to learn it now? What may be the reason?"

Karoon smiled shyly and looked down while her hands were on her chest. "Nothing special."

Feel like being generous today? How about supporting me on my artistic journey? Be my patron and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

15