Chapter 130: Young Lady
555 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


The sunny morning arrived in the town of Agrona. Every street was full of life due to the people performing their tasks. Laughter could be heard from the people, greeting each other with smiles on their faces. The very image of a peaceful and happy community.

On one of the roads of the territory of the Fang faction. A certain white carriage stopped and the coachman immediately opened the door for the person inside.

"Here you go, Young Lady. I'll be back here later to pick you up." The human coachman said with a smile on his face.

After hopping down from the carriage, Misha raised her head and smiled back at the coachman. "Thank you, Mister."

The coachman just responded by bowing his head. "It is my pleasure."

Misha proceeded to walk towards the side of the road. In every step she made, her long, twin-tailed, ash gray hair was swaying. She's wearing a dark blue dress with a lower knee-length bouncy skirt that's bouncing with her every step.

A few meters away from her, a pink-haired demon girl of the same age as her waved her hand while expressing a huge smile. She's wearing a white dress. "Misha!"

Misha waved back. "Shelly!"

As Misha reached her, they started to walk in the same direction, towards the Marionette faction.

"What do you want to do this time, Shelly? We can play in the park if you want. Or eat some food, I brought money... Big sis Tanya gave me quite a lot."

Shelly pouted her lips. "You know, I think... I want to do something, Misha."

"Do what?"

"Recently, Big Brother Japheth has been doing his best for us, he is working very hard to help us all, but I still haven't thanked him enough."

"Hmmm." Misha narrowed her eyes. "What do you want to do about it then?"

"I want to give him something. But I want something I made myself, and I'm sure he will like it."

"Ah... what are you planning to give him?"

Shelly smiled at her. "I know a flower field in the forest near the Marionette faction. Big Brother Japheth loves flowers."

"He loves flowers?"

"Yes, he doesn't look like it but he does, his favorite flower is the red peony. I just need to get some of those beautiful flowers myself and make a flower necklace for him. He will love it once he knows I am the one who picked and made it."

"But I heard, the forest is dangerous right now."

"Hmm... but I won't take long... I'll just grab some flowers and leave immediately. You can just wait at the entrance if you don't want to go."

Misha shook her head. "No. I will come with you. Maybe I should get some flowers too and make one for Big bro Casimir, he once told me that his favorite flower is lavender."

"You will accompany me, Misha?"

Misha smiled. "Yes. But let's just be careful so monsters won't see us."

After a few minutes of walking down the road, they finally reached the entrance of the forest located in the North-Western part of the Marionette faction. They entered the forest and walked through it for a few minutes until they arrived at the part of the forest where the only thing that could be seen were the tall and thick trees covering the entire place. With a distance very far from the outskirts of the town.

The trees around the area were extremely tall and had dense leaves covering the sun above. The entire area was still bright but humid. The infrequent gentle wind was blowing at them as they slowly walked through the thickness of the forest.

The deafening silence shrouded the area, with the occasional sound of birds and wolves from afar. In their every step, the crunchy sounds of the dry leaves they were stepping on resonated throughout the silent place.

Shelly pointed her index finger to the farthest part of the thick forest. "The flower field is there, I used to always go there before to get some flowers to sell to the marketplace, back when Big Brother Japheth was still letting me work. But now, he's always telling me that I'm still too young to work and I should just play around like a normal kid." She wandered her eyes throughout the area. "Some of the town's flower shop owners are getting their flowers here, so there should be many people around."

"Really? But I can't see any merchants around. Even from the direction you pointed out."

"Eh? How can you tell?"

"Because Big sis Tanya taught me Mana perception. The only person I can see around is that beautiful lady wearing a maid outfit that has been following us since the moment we've entered here." Misha pointed her index finger to the top of the tree behind them.

"Wow, you're so cool, Misha!"

After a few seconds, they reached the massive open field at the end of the forest. What greeted them was a grassland filled with different kinds of flowers twinkling due to the sun above. As they walked out of the dark humid forest, the touch of the morning sun instantly reached their white skins.

"There's a lot of different flowers in here, let's pick some!" Shelly shouted as she ran towards the middle of the flowers.

"Shelly!" Misha shouted with a smile but before she could even take a step.

"Young Lady." Misha looked back and found a woman wearing a maid outfit behind her. As the marionette bowed her head, her brown hair swayed in the air. "You shouldn't be here, this place is currently in high alert status. Lord Casimir ordered me to take you back to the town... as soon as possible."

Misha just stared at her and nodded. "I understand."

On the other hand, Shelly started to pick up some flowers. While expressing a wide smile on her face. "This... and this... oh, Big Brother Japheth will love this."

"Shelly." Misha waved her hand.

In return, Shelly waved her hand back at her.

However, the joyous smile on her face immediately faded as multiple sounds of terrifying howls resonated throughout the area. As she turned her gaze. What greeted her was a large pack of massive black wolves staring at her from afar. Without a delay, the large pack consisting of 10 Black giant Dire wolves surged towards her from the opposite edge of the massive field. Even though the distance was great, the momentum of the Dire wolves made it seem like their target was just nearby.

The Dire wolves' eyes were locked and as they reached enough distance from their stunned target, they prepared to lunge at their target in great synchronization and ruthlessness.

"Shelly!"

"Young Lady! Stay back!" 

"Misha!" Shelly cried as she stared at the behemoths about to jump on her.

Feel like being generous today? How about supporting me on my artistic journey? Be my patron for this month and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

20