Chapter 1
107 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Jing woke up from a long trance nightmare. As soon as he opened his eyes, he couldn't help shaking all over. Subconsciously, he blurted out a "monster bar".

The familiar bedside table disappeared, the dark red floor and the room pasted with cyan wallpaper disappeared, replaced by the endless vast jungle and the steaming primitive swamp.

A bony dark giant beast, crawling on the ground, with yellowish vertical pupils looking at him.

I opened my eyes and saw such a scene. I'm afraid no one can keep calm.

What the hell is this? Didn't I sleep at home all night? Chen Jing's mind was at a loss. Even if there were thousands of reasons, he should not appear in such a place anyway.

"Well..."

The giant beast in front of him is thin and ferocious. He has few muscles, but his joints are unusually strong. His wings are almost composed of skeleton and skin. The bone on his cheek is more jagged. The convex part even pierces the skin and is exposed like a skeleton.

It stared at the cub who had just climbed out of the eggshell, rolling its throat and making a dull roar of unknown meaning.

This is... Dragon?

I'm dreaming? Chen Jing licked his dry lips. The ferocious creature in front of him is very much like the black dragon in fantasy works. He naturally knows it when he is keen on all kinds of games.

Then, Chen Jing found that in this strange and strange dream, he himself became a young dragon, a newborn black dragon cub, the size of a pony, and hung with tender red and transparent mucus.

With the sharp pain in his brain, Chen Jing's brain was injected with a series of strange fragments, which flocked to connect with his memory.

I... really become a dragon?

Chen Jing shook his head. With the addition of memory fragments, he finally straightened out his mind.

"Caesar altorenzo tangrian."

This is his real name of the dragon. The newborn baby dragon completed his task very well, but with the export of the real name of the dragon, the magnificent inheritance of the dragon also followed in an instant. The baby of the baby dragon had no time to separate and seal the inheritance according to the Dragon operation guide, so he was crowded with a huge amount of knowledge and became a degenerate and retarded dragon idiot.

Chen Jing also took advantage of the danger of the dragon and the dove occupied the magpie's nest.

Memory will answer his most confused questions one by one, without reading and screening, as if it was his own experience.

You know, dreams are illogical and can never present so many details. Moreover, in just a moment, he has mastered the Dragon language and common language of dragon basic cognition, and thousands of syllable words are printed in his mind.

This is not a dream. He crossed into a fantasy world very different from the earth, from a brick carrying dog in the morning of five to nine to a cub of a multicolored black dragon.

Through how such an unscientific thing happened, we can't find the answer for a moment and a half. The fact that he has become a beast can't be rejected, and there is no customer service to appeal. Fortunately, Chen Jing is not a person who complains about himself. He can only accept the reality, control his emotions, and don't spend his time and energy in useless places.

Unfortunately, Chen Jing inherited the original memories of the black dragon cubs. Although the young dragon failed to accept the inheritance of the dragon, the most basic dragon cognition was retained and integrated with him.

He became a dragon, a notorious black dragon whose strength was not very reliable.

In fact, in this world, except for the white dragon, which is the shame of the dragon, the black dragon of the same year has almost no power to fight back against any other five-color dragon or metal dragon. Whether it is magic attainments or physical strength, it will be easily hung up and beaten.

Such an awkward position is really not good news for him, but he now has a more urgent practical problem to solve - adapting to the life of dragons.

The young dragon avoided the eyes of the black dragon mother, calmed down in the shortest time, and licked the mucus full of his body in the confused and scrutinizing eyes of the dark monster.

There was not much chance to think. In order not to aggravate the doubt of Heilong's mother, Chen Jing turned around for the first time and began to bite the eggshell in the face of the ground fragments he had created.

The egg slice containing energy can let him pass the newborn hunger period and provide enough energy for his body to be activated and grow for the first time. Chen Jing knows that he must be strong as soon as possible.

Even for the giant dragon at the top of the food chain, the newborn cubs can't avoid the weak situation - breathing can be barely done, but these little guys need hours to run freely, let alone look for food.

The basic knowledge of dragons gave him a lot of benefits. Without screening and reading, these knowledge naturally appeared in his mind, so that Chen Jing knew everything after a short pause. He behaved more like a young dragon in front of heilongniang than an alien who took her child's body.

"It tastes good."

Chen Jing muttered in dragon language. The hard egg shell was as fragile as potato chips in the young dragon's mouth. In his opinion, the taste of this thing was really similar to potato chips.

Well, seaweed.

The confused little dragon had all kinds of chaotic ideas in his mind. He was seamlessly integrated with the Dragon memory. He was not afraid of the dark giant beast not far away, but a feeling of respect.

Just as Chen Jingyi slipped to suck the mucus on the eggshell, his brother and sister in the sense of dragon were also born. Two young dragons drilled out of the dragon's egg, gave out loud and sharp dragon chants, and read a series of real names that were long enough to make the skull ache.

Compared with the adult black dragon, the newborn baby dragon has thick and short limbs, soft wings and a large proportion of its head. Although it can't stand stably, its sharp teeth in its mouth have begun to take shape.

Chen Jing stares at the newborn Bruce Lee and sees himself from each other.

At the same time, he quietly moved his body while the female young dragon raised his head and roared and accepted the inheritance, controlled the astringent young claws, and shamelessly weighed an eggshell crushed by the other party.

Oh!

With one bite, the guy's eyes narrowed like squirrels.

It tastes different!

Cumin!

Chen Jing happily chews and swallows the stolen egg slices, and then stretches out her claws again when the little female dragon doesn't pay attention.

Just as he was full of joy to grab an egg slice again, a huge bony mouth leaned over, grabbed the little dragon with empty grasp of his limbs and constant twisting of his tail, and threw it to another place after several bumps.

The black dragon's eyes are tinged with light yellow, and the center is a thin and vertical pupil, just like the cat's eyes, with a wide sight distance.

The black dragon mother stared at him with warning in her eyes. It gave a low roar of discontent, like a reprimand.

At this time, the little female dragon also noticed the scene here. The little female dragon was slightly smaller than Chen Jing. There were two slender acute angles behind the extended ears on the top of the head. The newborn bone on the nose was still very soft, and the wings were unable to support. It was soft and drooping.

The little female dragon stared at Caesar angrily, screamed childishly, and shed green acid in her mouth.

As the worst tempered and extremely selfish black dragon, even as a parent, Chen Jing's behavior is enough to annoy his sister. If not for the suppression of the black dragon's mother, the two newborn young dragons would have to fight immediately.

Even if they have trouble standing still.

However, Chen Jing, who took advantage of it, has left the matter behind. Instead of responding to his sister's roar, he swings his body that has not yet fully adapted, slips aside and thinks about Long Sheng.

This was a sign of weakness in the young dragon's view, so the little mother dragon hummed proudly, lowered her head and began to nibble at her eggshell, no longer looking for trouble from her "ugly" brother.

"Unknown world."

As an alien visitor, Chen Jing involuntarily began to worry about his future. A fantasy world with a "dragon", needless to say, knows that it is much more dangerous and cruel than the earth he ate and waited for to die.

However, he was lucky. At least he didn't become a subordinate species such as dog headed man and dwarf goblins. Moreover, the existence of the black dragon mother also gave Chen Jing a lot of security.

Thinking of this, he quickly swam to the shore, did not break away from the scope of heilongniang's gaze, reached a shallow place, buried his body in the sand on the edge of daze, exposed a small half of his head and observed the surrounding situation.

Surrounded by dense fog forests, there are roaring waterfalls in the distance, and the turbulent water in the river bank flows in all directions, creating countless land.

It seems that this place is not bad. There is no shortage of food in the uninhabited primitive rainforest.

Presumably, their mother has reached the prime of life. At this age, the black dragon will no longer mate and lay eggs at will in the countryside. They will carefully select the appropriate environment to build their nests and know how to protect the growth of their offspring.

He became a weak black dragon cub, but with his biological mother waiting, he was not helpless. In a word, he had a good start.

"Black dragon? All right."

Chen Jing stared at the slightly ugly cub in the lake and whispered, "from now on, I'm Caesar altolenso, with tangrian as my surname."

Before he could think about it, the young dragon Caesar was captured by an uncontrollable sense of sleepiness. The first sleep of the dragon was fierce and fast. He only had time to sink into the sand and fell into a coma.

2