Chapter 2: Christmas Spirit?(18+)
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ngh..." The grunt of Vincent immediately sounded out as you clicked the link. The video started with a black screen and the small sounds of slurps... You tilt your head to the side and listen closely... You know this sound. It's the sound of someone giving a Blowjob.. 

Your eyes widen as you stare at the screen, the woman was raping the victim? Odd. The screen crackles and shakes as you hear the voice of the woman popping off of the young mans appendage and giggling. "I'm going to fix the camera now. So record this~" You hear a gasp and the ruffling of clothes before his voice sounds out next. "N-No, why would-!" You hear another slurp the moans of her prey as the camera turns back on, a POV view of what Vincent could see. 

She would be bobbing her head up and down at a slow pace, a bulge deep in her throat and he lips spread. He was massive downstairs. It was quite odd a young man his size and stature had that big a penis down there. But that wasn't important. You immediately began to sketch out a description of the woman. Black Hair, Grey eyes, soft pale skin. She was perfect. You hold up the sketch after pausing the video, getting a good look before putting it aside and watching the video again. 

"Mmfrm... You're so cute...? She would say, her voice muffled slightly before she pulled away again, revealing his full length to the camera. He sighs in relief, laying back a bit and breathing rather harshly. She begins to jerk his 'little' buddy slowly, looking up at him and camera. "Ready for the full course~?" She asks him, but it really wasn't a question. It was more of an order. She smirks and he stays silent. She slips up like a snake, Her behind landing onto his hips with a small-
Plap..

His breathing got faster and his heart sped up. This was the first time anything like this EVER happened to him. Such a beautiful woman was getting ready to take his first ever time. He was nearly ecstatic. She giggles, wiggling her rather plump butt on his meat before she began to stand up slightly, hovering her holy grail just above his own. He would tilt the camera upwards to look her right down her privates, Which of course, were a beautiful pink in color. "Ready~?" She questions. "Ready." he answered, and with a small- 
Squelch~
He was finally inside of her. "Guh~! B-Big~!" She would say in response, a Grunt coming from his mouth as he was in pure bliss. The camera still straight up and looking at her, Her belly bulging out slightly as she took him in nice and slow. He would smirk, grabbing her thighs and slamming himself all the way in, of course this made her give out a- "AHHH~! NGH~!" A huge moan and a grunt. He would close one eye and grit his teeth before she began to slam herself up and down his length, multiple wet plaps of skin hitting skin and moans sounding out. If this video was staged, it was perfect. If not, then thats a different story. You were watching intently, watching the two Black Hair adorned people having the best sex of their lives. At least thats what it looked like. 

Vincent's long hair would shake and sway, now covering his eyes as all that was left was his mouth, which was now a smiling mess. Meanwhile his partner was doing the same, her moans getting louder and louder. "C-Cumming~!" She would sound out, slamming down onto his pelvis one last time before juices squirted out all around his length. His would take a deep breath before grabbing her wrists and beginning to thrust against her at high speeds. "Then.. It's my turn~!" He would say, finally in the mood to retaliate. The woman was rather surprised at this development. So surprised she came again! Her tongue would roll out of her mouth as her eyes rolled back into her head. And finally, he came inside. His thick seed filling her up rather quickly. His own tongue would flop out of his mouth as he twitched and shook. He would fall over, limp. Passed out, the camera would fall to his side. She would sigh in relief, pulling herself up off his cock, his seed spilling out of her womb and onto the floor before she heard something from downstairs. 
"Vincent? Whats going on up there?" She would sigh, looking to the camera. "Well... Until next time, his innocent audience.. He'll appear missing after this video. But he's actually just gone to... Record another video.. Trust me. Vincent would never abandon his parents. Well, maybe.." She would cover the camera with her hand, the video ending. Now your investigation was way more complicated... 

The point of view mysteriously changes, moving away from the police station and the detectives office it moves back to Vincent. And this is where our real story starts. 

"Hey guys! Back again with another video, my last video was Dark Web, but now I'm doing an in person investigation. They say that there is a monster here in this area. So I plan on getting video evidence of it! Sorry for the bad quality once again. My camera was broken in the Dark Web exploration. I don't exactly remember what happened..." 

He doesn't remember, nor does he seem to know the identity of the Christmas Spirit. But that doesn't matter, he has a new adventure to partake on. A Series of Hunting "Monsters"... 

 

To be continued... 

Did you enjoy the sex scene?
  • Nah Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes! Votes: 6 85.7%
Total voters: 7
0