Chapter 1: End and a Beginning
5.3k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allen was drawing his last breath on the side of a street after being stabbed. The wife's husband stabbed him because he was having an affair with her. He had been seeing the woman every day after the husband departed for work for the previous month.

Allen thought it should not have come to this since the husband was also having an affair with his secretary. All he did was make the poor woman feel wanted, and in his opinion, the husband ought to have thanked him for taking care of his wife instead of being stabbed by the idiot.

On top of that, the woman walked into Allen’s arms by herself, and he simply couldn’t say no.

 

(Allen POV)

I’ll admit it was a one-time thing for her, but I wasn’t about to let her go just like that. I wanted it all the time.

I had been an orphan for as long as I could remember, so when someone showed me any affection, I clung to them as if my life depended on it. Then a woman who was being cheated on was giving me a bit of love even though it wasn’t real or would not last. I had to take as much as I could.

I gave her my full attention, absorbed her desire, and left all the baggage to her husband. It’s no surprise he stabbed me. I suppose Hey; he was cheating as well, bastard.

Anyway, if I’m going to die, I might as well not regret it, even if not having my own family sucks. Nobody is going to miss me, which hurts. Maybe the woman I was seeing would miss me for a while, but it wasn’t because she actually loved me.

So, goodbye, world, and thank you for all the sorrows.

 

Huh

The light, what is it?

Why am I hearing screams?

What the hell is going on?

Why are you drawing me to the light? I assumed I was supposed to go there myself.

Why is there so much screaming?

A giant has grabbed me and is staring at me strangely.

She’s probably going to eat me. I read about them, but wasn’t that all fiction?

I struggle to free myself from her hold, but she has a firm hold on me. She may be a deity and provide me with magical powers.

I think I should calm down.

 

“He’s a feisty one,” says the woman, grabbing me.

Hello, I can understand you. I try to speak, but only gibberish comes out.

Why on earth are my hands so small? They are so little, perhaps it’s because of the giant in front of me. What did you do to me? More nonsense spills out of my mouth.

“My lady, please accept my apologies for the delay; you have given birth to a strong baby son,” the woman giant replies.

My lady? I look around and find a gorgeous woman lying on a bed.

Her beautiful blonde wavy hair cascading down her chest, green eyes staring at me with such love that I felt I could get lost in them. She stretched out, and I was engulfed in her hug. No woman I’ve ever been with has ever hugged me like this, as if I was the most delicate but precious thing in the world. The feelings were too much for me, and before I realised it, I was bawling.

“Oh my sweetheart, don’t cry, mommy is here,” says the blonde goddess.

I’m sure I’m in heaven. She sways to soothe me.

“He must be hungry,” said the woman who had previously held me.

“Sweetheart, are you hungry?” My mouth was directed to her nipples before I could make another noise.

Her ample breasts, which were rather large, were already in my grasp, and my instinct took over as I began sucking on them.

Even if I tried, I couldn’t stop my body from feeding. It seemed like I’d been starving for months. The luscious honey slid down my throat. I was completely unaware of my surroundings.

Wait! Did she say, mommy?

I couldn’t resist it; my consciousness was fading.

62