Chapter 23: Helda (2)*
4.4k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter took way too long to write, anyways this one comes with a warning, abuse involved. I might change it a bit later though the story will be the same.

_______________________________________________________________________

Helda wakes up to find herself in a dark place.

She tries to think back to her last memory, but it is all hazy.

The last thing she remembers is being cornered in the Red woods. by a bunch of elves, no less.

Why would elves be in Red woods?

That’s right, they wanted her to meet someone.

She tries to recall more, but it just hurts her head.

She doesn’t know how long it has been or where she is.

She tries to move about but finds herself strapped.

They secured her head in place along with her hands and also her feet.

If she was laying, it might have been better, but she was in a bent position with her hands closer to her head and her legs spread out behind her.

She tried to move again.

“You are awake,” a voice comes from the dark.

“Where am I? Who are you? Why are you doing this?” Helda was flustered as questions started flying out of her mouth.

“All in good time, dear,” a lady comes into view as she lights a lantern, giving much-needed light to Helda.

The lady in front of her was beautiful, to say the least.

Perhaps one of the most beautiful Helda had seen, be it her curves or her face. Helda couldn’t think such thoughts right now.

She looks around and she can’t see very far, maybe a few feet, not even enough to see one wall in the room she was in.

This meant she was in a bigger place than an average room or even a commoner’s house.

Another thing she notices is what they strapped her to.

It is, of course, a pillory, wooden framework with holes for the head and hands. A punishment tool used for commoners for minor crimes is when the public is allowed to throw rotten fruits and vegetables on them.

Though the feet were never strapped but hers were. Her legs were fully apart, but she couldn’t understand why.

“Now shall we begin?” The woman in front of her asks with a mischievous smile.

Helda would’ve found it alluring at any time but now.

“Begin what?” Helda asks.

“Your punishment, of course.”

“But I have done nothing.”

“On the contrary.” the lady in front holds a necklace. It is her necklace, the one she took from the Duke’s boy.

“Please, I just bought that from a village.”

“Don’t lie to me!” she is slapped across the face.

It was such a powerful slap with the sound resonating.

The pain, Helda, feels her cheek stings.

“Now be a good girl.”

“It was a boy. I took it from a boy. I don’t know where he is. The slave trader took him. I swear I don’t know.”

“Oh, I know you don’t know.”

“Sophia!”

From the darkness, two things fall and roll in front of Helda.

At first, they looked like dark misshapen balls.

As they stop at the ladies’ feet and light shines on them.

Helda discovers them to be heads.

The heads of the slave trader and his bodyguard.

Blood drained from Heldas’ face. Was this meant to be the end?

“Ha ha ha ha look at you,” the lady laugh as she says it

“You play with fire and you don’t expect to get burned?” The lady smiles.

“Please, I’ll do anything. I’ll find the boy. Just please don’t kill me,” Helda begs.

“Who says I can not find the boy myself? Look, I found you.”

“Don’t worry, I will not kill you, though that doesn’t mean you get to go doing nothing.”

“Anything, I’ll do anything.” Helda answers firmly, for she has been given a hope she will latch on.

There was nothing this woman could do that Helda hadn’t seen before.

“I bought a mine not too far away and there are men over there.”

Helda waits.

“Those men over there are aggressive and they have been violent towards the workers I have sent.”

“Do you expect me to fight? You have far better warriors.’’

“On the contrary. The old owner used to send them a prostitute regularly to release their desires that used to calm them down.”

Helda just stares at the lady, for she now has an inkling of what the woman wants.

“It’ll only be for a few days till I can find their replacement.”

“But you can hire a prostitute for such a thing.”

“Why? When I have you? Don’t you want to be free? Do this and you will be free.”

“How can I trust you?”

“You can’t, but what other choice do you have?”

Though Helda hated the idea of being degraded to a mere prostitute but she had pleased men before whom she didn’t like.

Such a thing was normal in the world she comes from.

What was more important was that she could escape from a bunch of miners and leave this accursed kingdom.

She internally smiles because she has a plan now.

“Okay, let’s do that,” Helda says.

“Good, now let us begin with practice.”

“Practice?!” Helda asks, confused.

“Of course. How can I possibly know that you can please a man? If I were to send you and they were dissatisfied, I’ll have a bigger problem.”

Helda doesn’t have a reply to such a statement.

“Good, you understand. Bring Ralph in.”

Somewhere behind her, she hears movement. At the same time, she sees a dark figure appear and remove the heads from the floor in a swift motion, then retreat into the darkness.

“Ralph, come here,” the lady says to someone behind her.

“Yes, my lady,” a boy’s voice comes from behind her.

She hears footsteps beside her and sees a young boy come into the light.

He stands in front of the lady.

“Ralph, take off your clothes.”

Ralph takes his clothes off in mere seconds, excited by being naked in front of madame. He doesn’t even question the strapped woman in front of him.

“Now position yourself so she can suck on your dick.”

Ralph stands in front of Helda, where his penis stands in front of Helda’s mouth.

Excited by being ordered by madame. Ralph stands erect.

Helda looks at the whole situation with mixed feelings.

“Well, start. Let’s see if you have the skills to please a man.”

Helda, upon hearing that, looks at the boy member she had been avoiding.

It was not big, but closer to the shorter side.

Since the boy in front of her was pretty, it made things easier.

She opens her mouth and starts licking the head.

Moans start escaping Ralph’s lips.

Pleased with herself, Helda opens her mouth and takes the boy’s dick in her mouth.

Though she can’t move her head much, she uses her tongue as much as possible.

“Ralph, help her out. Use her mouth like a pussy.”

Upon hearing Madame’s order, he grabs the woman’s head in front and starts thrusting his member in and out of her mouth.

Since he wasn’t that big, Helda had an easy time adjusting her breathing, so she uses her nose now.

What she doesn’t notice is that madame has moved to her back.

Madame rips Helda’s clothes to expose her backside.

A mature arse, dark pussy already wet.

Helda tries to say something, but she can’t because her head is being used by Ralph, who is totally out of it.

Ralph explodes in her mouth.

Helda coughs.

Ralph looks at Madame for the next instructions.

“You were too quick, drink this.” Madame gives him a small vial.

Ralph, without a second thought, downs the vial in one gulp

As Helda gets control of her coughs as semen drips down from her mouth which she spits out.

“What are you doing?” Helda asks

“I should ask you that. Why didn’t you swallow it?”

“I mean my clothes.”

“You didn’t think it’ll just be blowjobs, right?”

Helda says nothing.

As the interaction between madame and Helda finishes, Ralph finds himself erect again.

Way quicker than his normal self.

“Good, same as before, but this time be sure to swallow,” madame says.

As Ralph positions himself in front of Helda, who catches the sight of the penis already covered with semen.

It emitted such a strong smell that Helda gags.

“Ralph, grab her head and put it in.” madame snaps.

Ralph grabs Helda’s gagging head as she tries to move her head away, but it is secured in place.

He shoves her dick in.

“Get yourself together you whore if you want to live,” madame says

Upon hearing those words, Helda snaps out of it and closes her lips around the young boy’s penis.

Ralph uses the opportunity and starts pistoning with her head grabbed on either side.

Tears start leaking through Helda’s eyes.

As Ralph works, madame takes the opportunity to bring Aliyah into the room who is wearing her usual leather outfit.

There is one change though as she wears a huge strap on the outside covered with leather, and the inside is made of wood.

Well above an average size, it stands straight.

Aliyah positions herself behind Helda, who doesn’t have any idea.

Aliyah takes the hold of the mature arse and shoves the thing down her pussy in one go.

Helda feels the whole thing come into her as if it was splitting her.

She screams.

“Ahhggghhhh, ahhhgghhh.” but a weird cry comes out, for her mouth is already full.

Aliyah starts pistoning from the back while Ralph continues from the front.

Helda uses all her will not to faint.

As the Aliyah side had started to leak blood because of the sheer force and length that was being applied to Helda’s pussy.

This continued for another 10 minutes.

Neither Ralph nor Aliyah stopped.

Ralph had been continuing to ejaculate in Helda’s mouth, but his dick did not stop being erect.

Helda, trying to drink the semen at first, had just given up.

She was limp, completely drained. Sweat covered every bit of her body.

Satisfied with the display in front of her, madame smiled and said “you can both stop now. Sophia, bring in the healer and fix her up.”

As Ralph takes his penis out, semen leaks out of her mouth.

Aliyah takes the strap on out, blood and body fluid leak from her pussy.

“You have done well. Rest up as you will be in the mines tomorrow,” Madame says to Helda.

Helda, on the other hand, didn’t register anything, for she was a moment away from fainting and her mind was completely blank.

_________________________________________________________

As madame leaves the room where Helda was being held, Sophia follows her.

“What are your orders? My lady.” Sophia asks.

“Take her to the mines, as I have said to her. Let them have their fun.”

“My Lady, all the prostitutes the old owner sent would kill themselves before dawn.”

“Well, let’s see how long she survives, the day she kills herself that day slit all those workers’ throats in their sleep.”

Madame walks away from Sophia with a pleased smile as she saw her revenge complete for the necklace. All that was left was the punishment for betraying Allen, which she will leave to the miners.

 

 

38