Chapter 25: 6 years old
3k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will be 6 years old tomorrow.

A day I will be allowed to go outside these walls after two years of confinement, but I will be enslaved a few days after for the rest of my life.

The idea of being a slave is hard on me. I don’t think it is just because I am from earth but I would imagine that any person in my place would be apprehensive.

The one good thing is that I know the person I will become a slave to and she has been nice to me and I believe she will continue to be so.

I have little of a choice.

You might ask me about mother and sister. Madame has told me that the Duke’s family is now under the supervision of the Royal and are not allowed to leave a section of the castle.

I don’t know if I should believe her, but the way one of her people just appears out of the dark corners of the room makes me want to believe she may be capable of finding things that nobody else can.

The rest of the servants of the Duke family are still under lock and key. As soon as they are out, Madame said she will do her best to bring mother to me.

I didn’t have the strength to tell her the truth, but it also had me trying to plan what to do when these people will be freed.

How will I explain when they find out none of them is my mother?

There is nothing I can do about it now. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

There is also one more thing which makes me sad. It is that I will awaken my powers of Ice just like Liz but will not be able to use them, for the slave crest will lock them.

Such a thought pushes my buttons for I finally will have powers which people dreamt about on earth but they will be the shackles that will make me a slave.

I want to shout at somebody and be angry with someone, but there is nobody I can blame. I just hope I can keep madame happy so she frees me soon.

_________________________________________________________

The fated day arrives,

The day of my birthday.

The day I was born 6 years ago. For the first time in my life, I felt loved.

Now today will be the day I get my powers and then lose them for my slave contract.

I wake to a familiar sight of Madame just watching me.

I have learned that Madame cares, though I don’t understand why?

Perhaps I am good-looking, and she has fallen for me.

As if.

“Good morning, happy birthday.” She kisses me on my lips and I feel her mouth open.

She gently cups my chin with one hand and I open my mouth.

Her eyes closed. I close mine too and feel her tongue exploring my mouth.

I also start using my tongue and feel her taste, which to my surprise was slightly sweet.

After a few minutes, we separate with me completely breathless and her just looking at me as she will devour me.

I guess this was my first French kiss.

We lead on to her pleasuring herself while I assist.

After such a session, Madame orders breakfast to be brought.

She feeds me everything herself.

Never letting me even pick up a fork.

I think I am too spoiled now.

After breakfast, we take a quick bath.

She tells me to dress in the cheap clothes that she had prepared. They were hemp clothes with stains on them.

She told me it was to not draw too much attention to myself.

What does that mean?

Does she have enemies? Who if they found I belonged to her would do something to me?

We head into her office where Ralph waits, wearing similar clothes to mine with stains and all.

“Good, you are ready. You are to escort Allen to the church.”

“Of course, my lady.” Ralph bows as he answers.

“You might have a question about why I am sending you rather than the other ladies. It is because they are well known in the capital to not draw attention to you. I have you go with Ralph. Can I count on you?”

“Yes, my lady.”

I guess Madame gets targeted.

“So here is the money for the awakening and a bit more if you encounter anything unexpected.” She gives Ralph a pouch, who puts it on his belt.

She picks up a red poppy flower from her desk. She forces the stem of the flower through the visible threads of my shirt.

“Perfect, this should bring you luck.”

“Well, goodbye.” She gives me a tight hug and a peck on the lips before turning away.

She doesn’t turn back, for if she had I would have seen a single tear escape her eye and roll down her face.

We walk out of her office and make our way down the building.

It was the first time I had gone below the second floor, for something I couldn’t do for 2 years. It was not very exciting, though no barrier or invisible force-field stopped me.

Just one step after another and I was on the first floor where multiple ladies had gathered.

From Chef, Aliyah, and Rose, who had brought along another 5 women who I hadn’t seen before.

“Be sure to come back safely,” Chef says before giving me a big hug and planting kisses on both cheeks.

After that, everyone hugged and kissed me and someone even grabbed my arse. I suspect it was Aliyah, as she had a smug face afterwards.

Aliyah went to Ralph, who bowed his head.

“Bring him back safely and I’ll give you a reward,” she whispered into his ears

Upon hearing those words, Ralph’s face lit up.

He looked like a child who had a huge dose of sugar.

He practically dragged me away from the women who were clinging to me.

As he pulled me away from them, I could hear them cursing him.

He dragged me out of the building, where we found a guard standing there.

“Lads, are you Ralph and Allen?”

I nod and Ralph answers with a “Yes.”

As we are still on the Madame’s premises, I don’t think we ought to be worried.

“I am to get you through the gate. Now hurry along. My shift starts soon.”

He turns and starts walking towards a wall that surrounds this area.

Ralph and I follow him with me, looking here and there.

Seeing me do this, Ralph grabs my arm.

“We can do sightseeing later. Right now we need to get the most important thing out of the way.”

I nod showing that I understood.

Perhaps I’ll be able to explore when I am a slave.

Kind of ironic, right?

Freedom to explore when my freedom will be taken away from me.

We follow the guard and I try not to look around.

We soon reach the gate that stands in the middle of a wall.

A huge gate with guards all around.

“Wait here, lads.” Saying that, the guard walks towards other guards.

He speaks to them and points to us.

After what seems like a minute, he comes back.

“Let’s go.” he takes us to the other side of the wall through the gate.

Nobody stops us or even acknowledges us. They completely ignore us.

Many horses and carts were waiting in line on the other side, trying to get through the gate.

“Now lads, I am on duty till the sunset, be sure to come back before that. If you don’t see me, ask them to speak to Mils”

We both nod at the instructions.

“Now run along and finish what you need to do.”

We turn away from Mils, who takes up his position at the gate.

“That was something, let’s hurry and get to the church.”

Ralph grabs my hand and starts running towards what I presume is the church.

I look around to see the opened shops and I remember the first time I came to the capital.

I wonder what happened to the girl I came with.

I never saw her again, though I was confined to the 2nd floor.

When I get back, I must check up on her.

See how she is doing and all.

The shoppers carrying their woven baskets were half full of shopping going from one shop to another looking for bargains.

As we sprint past, we pass by cafes serving tea and breakfasts to patrons sitting on the tables outside.

The kids are chasing a horse-driven cart rushing by. The driver turning and throwing a couple of apples at them.

They quickly grab them and sit down on the side of the street and quickly devour them.

I envy them and at the same time feel sad for them. As I see their malnourished bodies, I am reminded of charity adverts they used to have on earth.

I am lucky in that sense with food and a roof over my head.

I think no world can escape the grasp of poverty.

“We are almost there,” the voice of Ralph snaps me out of my thoughts.

As he slows down, he points at the building where the road we are travelling on forks.

It is a magnificent building with a front garden the size of a small park.

There are many fruit trees littered about the place along with bushes full of berries.

I wonder why those children don’t just grab the fruits from here to satisfy their hunger.

35