Blue Ballz
631 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been trying to talk to my little Draggy these days.

You know, getting to know her better.

Yeah, her.

Previously, she told me that she could change her gender at will, it turns out, she chose female.

She can still go to male if she wants to, but she's female right now.

I don't really know how that works, I don't think that I would realize any difference anyway. I doubt my dragon would come out with huge mommy milkers.

She doesn't know how long it will take for her to hatch, but she keeps asking for more drugs, which is fine because I love spoiling my little girl.

So, I improved the potion a little bit and served her in large chunks.

She's basically always swimming (more like floating) in whatever my potion looks like. I keep improving and color doesn't really stay the same.

She slowly eats or absorbs the potion through her egg.

Have I mentioned how absolutely gigantic she became?

She is a little bit bigger than an average jeep now.

Hopefully, she will learn how to change her shape or at least size, for obvious reasons.

Apart from my absolutely adorable baby dragon, I also started to get along better with my old weapons.

Glai, the air spirit, and Excalibur, the fire spirit.

I'm trying to learn how to bend photon from Excalibur. He's a shitty teacher, but still a teacher which is better than nothing.

Photonbending is kinda like taking the light bending to the extreme, at least that's what he tells me.

Anyways, I'm still progressing on that.

Energybending is going pretty well.

As my mental stats increase, my overall talent at everything also increases. Mostly because intelligence increases my brain's processing speed and wisdom lets me use it better. I just learn and apply things better and easier.

I'm not surprised at how nobody could learn this technique from the avatar of the past, it's really fucking hard and complicated.

First of all, you need to meddle with lots of things you aren't supposed to, like your mind.

No wonder it's something that predates even the four main bending arts, it's profound as fuck.

Alright, enough talk about energybending. Yeah, it's hard and complicated, but I will get to it sooner or later.

I will need to get out of the divine realm to get some human experiment subjects though. A few execution prisoners should be fine. I'm sure I can find some rapists or bandits along the way anyway.

Nearly 100 years of war hit hard on the land. I tried to ignore it in the past, but I can see it clearly now. Because of war, there's always a need for soldiers on the frontlines. Things are still the best for the fire nation compared to the other three, but it's far from the peaceful and rich land I remember.

Anyways, I will be helping out my nation by getting rid of some trash along the way.

Oh!

When I learn energybending, I can give bending to some people to validity my Godness. Heh, another win for me.

Blacksmithing and alchemy are still the same. I keep improving but my heart isn't really there. I know they will be useful, but learning some bending arts is just much more fun.

Well, despite that, I keep improving on them anyway. As I said, they will be useful in the future and I won't be a bitch about it just because I don't like it as much as I like a good explosion.

Hell, it's already helping.

Normally, I would get a normal dragon. How helpful would that be? A little bit useful now and mostly useless in the future.

But thanks to my glorious alchemy skills, she will come out as whatever she will be.

Yeah... I'm still not sure whether I want some mythical Qilin or some disgusting abomination that would strike fear at my enemies.

Abomination is just bad PR, but it would be nice to have one. You know, variety and stuff.

Well, whatever. I can't really influence that. I tried to (with my potions) but it seems like they would halt her future progress. She would come out half-crippled just because I wanted her to look cool. Nah, not cool.

I made some pretty cool shit with blacksmithing that even the royal family would want... probably?

I actually have no idea, but my sword can cut through steel easily.

I doubt that's common.

I have also been trying to raise my stats to S+.

Name: Kunyo

Title: Fire Nation Mid-class Noble, Second Coming of Combustion God, Dragon Slayer, Merciful, Heroic

Class: Firebender

Rank:S+

HP: 100%

MP:49800

STR: S+

AGI:S

VIT:S

INT:S+

WIS:S+

It didn't work.

Agility and Vitality didn't increase a bit after all my efforts.

I can't really complain and be a little bitch here, it should be really hard to increase my stats after this.

My stats rise easier during battles, and Kurumi has been going without any abuse- I mean, tough love for a while, so I will start sparring with her.

I actually have boots, gloves, even a light armor prepared (by yours truly of course) to use in a serious battle. My blacksmithing skills might not be enough to handle a dragon's skin or bones, but it's enough to create good shit that I can actually wear and help me.

Of course, I won't wear such things against her. This is no life and death battle after all.

----

I grin as lightning cruises through my body.

Yeah, I would rather fight with my fire, but I'm trying to raise my physical stats, so it will be a physical fight.

Kurumi giggles in excitement.

I can practically see your happiness in your eyes at this point, don't be that excited, please. Take it at least semi-seriously.

I rush forward as she raises her arms to guard herself.

The moment I got near her, I punch forward with all the speed my supernatural and enhanced body can muster towards her head, but she dodges it with a hair's breadth.

My fist turns into a palm and the inner of my palm lets out a small combustion to propel the back of my lightning-filled hand into her face.

I slap her with the back of my hand and send electricity through her body, making her shiver in... some sensations.

I'm kinda used to it at this point, so it didn't make me falter.

As she's recovering from the punch, my other hand balls into a fist to hit her on the gut but she once again dodges with insane flexibility.

She sends out a kick which I block with my hand, electrifying her even further.

''Mh-''

''Nope.'' I cut off her fucking moan with a punch to the face.

This was a bad idea. I can't even enjoy a damn fight with her, can I?

I knew that she would enjoy getting hit and stuff, but really? We barely fucking started!

I have non-literal blue balls over a fight now.

----

[I looked up and tried to find anything I could, but I couldn't find out how long did Aang stay in the Earth Kingdom... If you know, please tell me.]

----------------------

Check out P@treon/lowkeygoodstuff for more of the good stuff.

23