To the Earth!
715 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''I wonder what's he doing now...'' Aang voiced his thoughts as he laid down on the floor with his hands under his head as a cushion.

''Hmm? You mean ShenLong?'' Sokka raised his head.

'Where did that come from?'

''Probably chilling somewhere. Don't worry about him.'' Sokka shook his head. 

He knew ShenLong was capable enough to take care of himself. He was still a little resentful that he didn't come with them (so many things could have been solved much easier if we had your strength!), in the end, it was his choice.

Katara groaned at them for interrupting her sleep.

''Oh? My dear student even has time to wonder about his lover. I guess you've already mastered earthbending, since you have so much time to chat.'' Toph said with a sadistic grin.

Aang's brows twitched as he almost cursed under his breath.

''It's just about to be morning yet my dear discipile is working really hard.'' She said with fake emotions and wiped a fake tear from her blind eye.

''Seeing my disciple so hard working is almost tearing me up.''

Toph. Their newest recruit was as talented as Katara and as quippy as Sokka. The fact that she was around their age helped a lot in blending in too. Sometimes Aang even wondered if the spirits of his long gone friends were helping him, looking at how lucky he was.

First ShenLong, now Toph. 

'Next, I will find another avatar to help me.' he chuckled to himself.

------------

''I wonder how would Aang and Sokka react to me wielding multiple elements?'' Kunyo voiced his thoughts with an amused smirk on his face.

''You can't do that yet though.'' Kurumi broke his imagination with a single sentence.

''Soon. I'm very close to learning Energybending thanks to the valiant efforts and sacrifices of some criminals.'' 

Life was goood for Kunyo.

His cult was expanding rapidly and filling up his divine spark quickly.

His techniques were improving.

He was getting closer to his goals every single day...

Things were just going too well.

'It feels good to be winning.' he chuckled to himself. 'Now that I mention it, I'm a winner through and through ever since I got the gamer system. I won't get arrogant and let my enemies power themselves up because of boredom or something, will I?' he shivered with disgust after remembering a certain barely evolved monkey with a smooth brain.

He was planning on using the criminal prisoners in his experiments the moment he got back into the Divine Realm of Megumin, but the thoughts of flexing his new powers and maybe making a big reveal as a God to the team Avatar pushed those plans forward. 

He ended up using all of his subjects before even getting to the divine realm.

''I can feel it, I'm just a step behind the actual technique.'' he muttered to himself.

'Oh? A big chunk of divinity just entered the divine spark. Another village converted to my religion... This is easier than I thought, should I just go ahead and expand to the Earth Kingdom as well? I'm not in a rush or anything, but it feels like a wasted opportunity. Now that there's an active war and people are desperate (now that I think about it, this might be one of the reasons why my divinity keeps increasing at a fast pace), it would be easier to convert them to my religion. And when the war ends, I can just take credit for ending the war.'

He congratulated himself on his genius plan and gave a pat on the back.

''Converting the Northern Water Tribe to my religion might prove hard, since they're already praying to a deity that actually exists, but I will think about them when it comes to it.''

He spanked Kurumi's ass to get her attention.

'I strangely got used to that...' 

It was almost surreal how fast he got corrupted.

'Maybe my mind was dirty to begin with... or not! I'm the definition of a pure man, it must be this vixen's vile methods that made me like this...'

''New destination, Earth Kingdom!'' 

--------------

''Will you really not tell us more about this mysterious guy?'' Ty Lee followed after Azula like a puppy as she pouted.

Azula merely smirked at her as Mai secretly rolled her eyes and changed the topic.

''I can't believe Zuko refused us.''

''Zuzu is just confused. Of course, as his dear sister, it's my responsibility to re-educate him. Worst case scenario, he gets a matching scar.''

She chuckled to herself darkly, without even noticing Mai's gaze and Ty Lee's brief shiver.

-------------

''You did the right thing.'' Iroh said as he slowly took a sip from his tea, trying to relieve his nephew.

He had always been proud of his nephew, but just some time ago, he had confirmed his expectations. His nephew would be the big change Fire Nation needed. He couldn't be prouder at the moment.

Zuko shook his head.

He had refused Azula's offer and with his uncle's help, he somehow even managed to escape from her.

From now on, he had absolutely no ties with the royal family. He was a traitor through and thorugh.

''Looking at how you've matured and got your emotions in control, I think you're ready for Lightning redirection now.'' Iroh said, lifting his spirits up.

-------------------------

Visit Patre/on/lowkeygoodstuff if you want to support me

25