Me? A God? Nah
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kya~! Almighty Creator! Please bless us with your blessings!" several voices screamed, asking for blessings.

"I'M NOT A GOD, PLEASE STOP CHASING ME!" a boy shouted, trying to get away from the stampede of followers. "Why do you guys think I'm a god!? Just from seeing one of my paintings? Are they THAT good!?"

"Yes they are! Please bless us, oh Almighty Creator!"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME, STOP TRYING TO GET MY NON EXISTENT BLESSINGS PLEASE!---" BOOOOM! the sound of a giant steel ball crashing into an area can be heard, however the boy doesn't hear the sound, due to the numerous sounds of footsteps going after him. Then a shadow looms over both the boy and the stampede of followers, putting both to a halt, before a long laugh can be heard.

"Hahahahah! You foolish humans, squirming around when we polians are destroying your home planet, don't you have some kind of defense mechanism against attacks from space? Well whatever, not that it matters anyway since we have already destroyed your part of the human civilization, next target will be Kyoto, let's go crew!" The mysterious talking man called over to his crew to move the...flying ship?

'Yessir!" the crew responded back, the mysterious ship then turned around midair, stopped, and began flying forwards, only to come to a stop. The man then turned around.

"Hey which way is Kyoto!?" The man shouted to ask a question, as if expecting to hear an answer from the citizens.

"Kyoto? Oh it's that way!" The voice of a women in her twenties answered, before coming out of the crowd, and pointing her finger in a direction.

"That way? Thanks a lot lady!"

"No problem!"

"You heard her, turn in that direction, crew!" The man then told his crew, the ship turned around to the direction the lady pointing her finger at, then flew forwards, toward Kyoto to destroy it.

"Wait, did you just tell the person who told us that he was going to destroy Kyoto which direction Kyoto was?" A man asked the lady.

"Yeah, why?"

"Kyoto's going to be destroyed now, and we're stuck here in Los Angeles!"

"I still don't get why you're mad, and now I just realized what the situation was, oh boy it's going to be my fault Kyoto, the land of games, is destroyed."

"Yeah it's your fault, lady!" The man then turned around to their "Almighty Creator". "Almighty Creator, what do we do now? We have to help save Kyoto from destruction, and possibly even the rest of the world!"

"You don't think I was thinking up a plan while the whole conversation with that old man and the one between you two? Well I was, so here's the plan, all of us buy plane tickets to the Kyoto Airport, and we board a plane, then when we arrive at Kyoto, we ask everyone there to evacuate, and see what happens? Personally I'm interested to see what that old geezer would do to Kyoto, maybe set the place on fire, maybe place bombs everywhere? Man, it's so exciting!" The boy let his "interesting" wonders slip from his mouth for everyone to hear.

"Uh, Almighty Creator?"

"Are you saying my name, or the title you guys gave me?"

"Uh, can I just say both?"

"No, you can only say my name, because I hate the title of Almighty Creator"

"ok then, Almighty Creator, did you just tell us what you were wondering about?"

"yeah why? I mean everyone wonders about things"

"Yeah, but shouldn't we save Kyoto?"

"Nope, I mean it's not our problem, sure, Los Angeles may be destroyed and torn to pieces, but isn't that just every day to us?"

"True, we DO have Do!@#$ J. T!@#$ as out president, but still"

"Nope, not our problem, let Japan solve everything on their own, I mean don't they have things like mechs and stuff? What were they called, Gun!@#s?

"But sir! Don't you remember that Japan is the creator of a lot of the things we watch, and play, and more?"

"Like what? Anime? The games by Nin!@#do?"

"Yes"

"WAIT, NIN!@DO AND ANIME WERE MADE IN JAPAN!?"

"Yes!"

"Everyone prepare to lose your money, we're going to Japan and "borrowing" their mechs, and weapons, and everything they have, let's go ahead and protect Japan and the rest of the world!" the boy is now preparing to lead his followers to try and protect the world from those pirate people.

I wonder why Almighty Creator thinks we gave him the title Almighty Creator, that's just his name a man wonders about Almighty Creator.

 

1