Arrival, and Short Win
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"[This plane is now landing in Kyoto, Japan, please keep your seat belts on, and brace yourselves for the fall]" The plane speakers were loud, I couldn't really handle it that much, but I kept my seat belts on, and then endured the fast, yet slow, yet awesome, yet scary, landing of the plane, after it came to a stop, the amount of time it took for us to get from the plane to the nearest store felt like a few seconds, but in reality it was a few hours.....somehow, and as soon as we got to a store, i was already inside trying to buy some food with my currently empty wallet, well it had a few dollars but no yen, so I was technically broke. When I came out of the store, all sad and gloomy, a shadow loomed over us, however we didn't notice at all, because we were all total idiots.

"Almighty Creator, are you okay? Why are you sad?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, just broke as heck here in Japan, couldn't even get the cheapest thing in the store because in Japan, I am broke"

"Hey what's this shadow?" After a random stranger asked that, we all looked up, and there it was, the stupid looking pirate ship, as soon as we saw it, sirens were sounding, everyone was evacuating, except for us, and we saw a few mech soldiers show up, they all did their best to try and at least scratch it, which worked, but they couldn't stab the ship at all.

"Hey look at those mechs! Dude I need one of those!"

"Well I'm going first buddy, I AM after all, your "god", am I wrong"

"Well, you're not wrong, but okay, you should go first Almighty Creator" and as soon as ANOTHER random stranger said that, a mech soldier fell down, and right behind me conveniently, I went up to the soldier to check.

"Hello? You ok? wait this is japan, eh whatever, you ok?" There was no reply, I assumed this soldier was knocked out, which they were, and I proceeded to remove the soldier from the mech, went in the mech myself, and then everything was so bright, I could still see the brightness even if I closed my eyes REALLY tightly. And when it wasn't bright anymore, and I opened my eyes, there was no mech? I looked down at my body, and I discover mech parts on my body, did it get blown up? No, if it did I would be dead, then a screen pops up in my view, and I realize that this is a mech SUIT, even MORE awesome!

"Woah! A mech SUIT! This is even better, time to try this thing out!" I then tried to fly, and I didn't, I remembered the screen, I read it, and then I saw a text that said "If you want to do something, you must say "Initiate Action:" and then the action you want to do" some how this thing, which was made for Japanese soldiers, was instantly translated into English for me, weird, but convenient.

"Initiate Action:Fly!" Then my view was going up, my body felt surprisingly heavy, for some reason, and my feet were off the ground, did I do it? and then I look over to my "Followers" and they were all screaming something, but I couldn't tell what, then I realized that something was on my back, and I just thought wings, so I just tried to fly up, so I can get on to the same level as the stupid man, and I succeeded? Kind of? Well I went a little too much, and I'm way above the man, then I tried to go down, this time it worked and I was on the same level as the man. then I searched for some weapons on this mech suit, by touching every part of my body, and when I pulled something out, all I got was something that looked like those laser beam handles in movies about space wars or something, so I thought that this phrase might be a good one to use.

"Initiate Action:Activate Laser Sword!" And nothing happened, then I saw a button on the handle, I face palmed myself, and pressed the  button, and then a glowing laser stick came out, and I knew it was a sword, but then everything went weird, i felt dizzy, and then I blacked out.

When I came to, I was on the ground already on the ground, I felt some scratches, and some places hurt a lot, what happened? Did I fight the guy? But I was blacked out this whole time!

"What happened?"

"Almighty Creator! You were awesome! You beat all those guys in 1 slice for each one of them!"

"What? I was blacked out the whole time though?"

"Your were? You seemed like you've done this before"

"Really?......okay then, I guess I'll just ignore this, and go on with my day then, we're in Japan, right?"

"Yeah we're in Japan, please get some rest Almighty Creator"

"Where, we don't have any money so we can't afford any hotel rooms"

"We evolve sir, we evolve and live underwater!"

"You moron! Evolution takes place within millions of years, humans can only live up to around 80 years! We can never evolve to live underwater that fast! We need to try and find some type of PROPER shelter and live there, for our food supplies and water, well, we could always just raid search in the garbage bins, I'm used to it, but I don't think you guys are."

"Nope we're not"

"Exactly, so I'll be living in a PROPER homeless shelter, while you guys go live near the ocean or something, I don't want to see you guys ever again"

"Ok, we'll go do that Almighty Creator!"

"I thought you would refuse, so I....wait what? You're going to do that?"

"Yeah, we do anything our god tells us to do, except if it's to -"

"Kill a wandering pig for rations"

"Kill anything, we don't kill, sorry, but we'll still do any other thing"

"Ok, then go live near the ocean!"

"Ok, got it"

"Hmm, this might be a perfect life style for me, having tons of slaves, eh, should get some sleep on a hard piece of the floor, good night then, world" I yawned, lied down, and closed my eyes, before going to sleep.

1