Chapter 2 – About to release.. (R18+)
15k 4 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 - About to release.. (R18+)

...

As I had conquered one of them, it wasn't that the others were spared at all.

The red haired one was was still desperately hugging my breasts as I piston her little cunt will all my might, going as fast as I could. As my dick went in and out of her, her shouts of uncensored lust and pleasure echoed the room, along with the obscene sound of our flesh slapping.

The petite girl had been using my body as a masturbation tool, as she was now inserting my fingers inside her. her face distorted due to the intense pleasure, as she fell alongside the blue haired one as she orgasm while tightly hugging my hand with her thighs. Her body jerked, as the orgasms ravaged her body.

I pulled back my, now wet hand away from her, as this allowed her to have a moment of respite. My fingers seemed to have given her a lot of sexual agony.

Now only the red haired one remained on top of me, I decided to concentrate fully on tormenting this one. I mustered some strength and sat up as I caught her falling body and laid her on the floor. She cried out in shock due to the sudden reversal in the situation. The hunter became the hunted at this moment.

Now that I was in a dominant position, she had no means of retaliating and was at my mercy. Even I myself was shocked since I was able to support her weight now, when previously I would never even dream about it. Deciding not to let her recover from her daze, I opened her legs roughly and spread her out. Her wet juices had drenched all of her lower body, from her thighs to almost her knees.

The horny factor seems strong in this one. From riding my dick up and down, she got so wet. It is her the duty of her swollen cunt to pamper my engorged dick too. It deserves some enjoyment too!

I recalled a specific position that a p*rnstar had used in one of the porn videos that I watched online and decided to employ it right away. I bent towards her, spreading her thighs with my elbows and pushing her ass up with my knees, while I grabbed her shoulders as I looked straight into her eyes nd smirked.

Before she could realize, I started to push my dick in and out as aggressively as possible, as the room was filled with the noise of my dick slamming into her pussy. The floor became filled with her wet juices as even I was covered from head to toe in women's juices. The entire room was emanating a very stimulating smell as these horny women had completely banged it all up.

I took the musky smell in and enjoyed it's aroma as I started to use the woman beneath me as my personal sex toy now. The red haired girl tried her best to resist against me at first as she tried to get up and gain control somehow, but I had trapped her under me almost perfectly. My dick pounded her cunny in a specific pattern as she started to lose her anger in the process. I pumped inside her aggressively, as her body shook and she moaned loudly in absolute pleasure.

The other two women had somewhat recovered by now, but they didn't do anything to help their friend out of her predicament and had began to touch themselves excitedly as they watched our full power performance.

It was as if their bodies had turned to one of stone, as they could see how I was dominating all of them and how their dear friend was losing herself to the frequent orgasms coming over her. I cannot blame them though. Where in the world could they have known that I would make her whimper and moan so desperately!

The petite one came near me and touched my pussy from behind as a shock ran along my spine. As I moved my body away and started to piston the red haired woman back, the petite woman stood in front of me and spoke,

"That's right. Fuck that bitch! Futa-Fucked!"

The blue haired one laughed a bit, before she too started to speak foul words about their own friend, such as 'Futa-hole', 'Lady Boy lover' and what not. They also encouraged me to ravage the red haired woman more savagely. The woman under me was horrified at this and tried her best to get away again. But all she could do now was to look at me desperately as tears, saliva and snot dripped down her face. She was moaning and shouting as she covered her face. Her eyes had rolled up, as she tried to prevent her lusty face from being seen by her friends.

"DO IT!" "Fuck her!" "SO hot!"

The girls started to get super excited, as if they had been wanting for her friend to suffer like this since ages ago. Of course, I was going to do just that, but I couldn't help but pity the woman under me for having such poor friends. Not that it would stop me from ravaging her though.

I slapped my dick into her right up until her cunt had become red and swollen. I was feeling exhilarating as the sight of the three naked women around me was too much for my ex-virgin self. I was turning into a fucking machine, as all that I could think of at the moment was enjoying the present to the fullest.

A pity then, that I felt my session ending, as I felt something about to be shot out from my dick.

"I-I cannot... take it anymore.." I gritted my teeth as I spoke. My hips started to move in extreme speed, as I prepared to finally let it out.

"AH! Then, here. Do it inside me please." The petite one opened up her pussy in front of me with both her hands, as she begged for my spunk to be deposited inside of her.

"Eh? You two had it inside you! I haven't even tasted it yet! D-Do it in me.. I can take the pill later." The blue haired woman spread herself next to the petite one, as both girls seemed desperate for it.

Well.. I guess this poor girl under me wants none of it. Should I consider their offer?

And just when I was about to release my semen inside the red haired woman, the door to the room slammed open and a tall, busty, dark red haired woman entered the room and started to pull every other girl away from me. The women were all either thrashed into the walls or thrown onto the hard floor, sliding across it on the wet floor.

"What happened here? How dare you three touch my Carene?!"

Carene? B-But I am Cariann!

Hey Celesta, aren't you mistaking my name for someone else's?

By now, my long brunette hair was completely like a crow's nest, totally messed up. The wet juices were spread across my entire body and my lips had become somewhat swollen. I could tell that I wasn't in my best shape yet.

The new girl picked me up and cradled me within her arms as she softly spoke,

"Don't worry now, Carene. Your big sis Celesta is here now. No one would be able to torment you anymore."

Eh? B-Big Sis Celesta?! What is she talking about?

I am obviously older than her, while she always called me 'Big Bro' when we were younger.

Though, when we grew up, she got herself a new circle of friends and we talked a lot less. In the end, I couldn't even see her around anymore.

Why is she here now?

"C-Celesta! I-It's not what you think this is!" The petite woman grabbed her clothes and hastily put them on, as she tried to defend herself.

"T-That's right! It's just a misunderstanding!" The blue haired woman spoke, as she covered her body with her clothes.

Celesta though, looked at those three with eyes full of anger and rage. Her body was trembling as she held me tightly, as the three girls backed away in fear. Celesta grabbed a bedsheet and wrapped my body with it carefully.

She looked at me with soft eyes and gently spoke,

"Carene, wrap it up tightly. We are going away."

...

Kitty's Playground >> patr.eon.com/GoodKittyYURI

180